Oh come on. You too lazy to learn coding or something?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
THere are tons of programming choices for you out there

C, C++, Assembly, Java etc etc

Get up off your asses and change careers assholes. Yeah.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You to lazy? Sounds like something distracted you? An 8 year old?

• Funny
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
THere are tons of programming choices for you out there

C, C++, Assembly, Java etc etc

Get up off your asses and change careers assholes. Yeah.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Will Hurt a lotta people in Canada too.

Just for the Energy/National Security of the US alone, it seems like a shortsighted move.

Foreign powers might exploit this deficiency in the US Energy network with wars to spike the cost of oil which of course would send tremors through the US economy as happened in 1973 with the Oil Embargo.

It seems to leave the US vulnerable to events which are beyond its control such as foreign wars.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i.e., democRATs will fuck everything up, just like I told you. But hey, you supported the election theft. ENJOY!

I didn't vote in your election, Lokmeer!

You had more control than me who became yer Prez, Bud.

Just an innocent bystanded i yam i yam!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i.e., democRATs will fuck everything up, just like I told you. But hey, you supported the election theft. ENJOY!

Poor cuck josephine.....dumb twat cheered for the video documented coup of Trump, the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, winds up supporting his country getting ass rammed by the dems and sold off to the chinkx.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dipshit, it's a well established fact among persons with an IQ above 25 that I am a computer expert already

duh, you dumb fucking child rapist

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poor cuck josephine.....dumb twat cheered for the video documented coup of Trump, the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, winds up supporting his country getting ass rammed by the dems and sold off to the chinkx.

Actually Lokmeer, I thought the USA should have an official recount of the 2020 election observed by other democracies to ensure every vote was properly emunerated. I said this before in previous posts and SG.

And perhaps the USA should drop the Dominion voting machines and adopt alternate methods instead

It's self-evident that the US election system is broken, needs a massive overhaul and greater oversight.

If the conservative/Republican leaning Wall Street Journal stated this 20 years ago and in 2020, then there must be some truth in this opinion.

Anyways, the final result wasn't my fault. I had no bearing on it. I just predicted the outcome correctly , that's all.

And if Trump had run a better election campaign and done a better job of addressing the pandemic, he might still bePresident today, Lokmeer.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dipshit, it's a well established fact among persons with an IQ above 25 that I am a computer expert already

duh, you dumb fucking child rapist

Along with being Physically challenged you also mentally challenged. I’m sorry you ain’t shit, besides broke. I’m sorry

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those people should be pissed off because theor own union bosses sold them out by endorsing Joe Biden.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually Lokmeer, I thought the USA should have an official recount of the 2020 election observed by other democracies to ensure every vote was properly emunerated. I said this before in previous posts and SG.

And perhaps the USA should drop the Dominion voting machines and adopt alternate methods instead

It's self-evident that the US election system is broken, needs a massive overhaul and greater oversight.

If the conservative/Republican leaning Wall Street Journal stated this 20 years ago and in 2020, then there must be some truth in this opinion.

Anyways, the final result wasn't my fault. I had no bearing on it. I just predicted the outcome correctly , that's all.

And if Trump had run a better election campaign and done a better job of addressing the pandemic, he might still bePresident today, Lokmeer.
If there was cheating josephine, and we have video proof that there was, Trump doing ANYTHING better doesnt matter. Perhaps your lady brain has problems contemplating complex alpha male concepts such as common sense and logic?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I belonged to 2 Unions for the same trade, different locals, for 35 year. Never never did we support a Republican for anything. Republicans have traditionally been know as Union busters. Why do you think there are so many illegals taking jobs away? I felt really good about signing a union contract after I went into business. I always felt confident only skilled workers were dispatched to my company.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Yeah it sucks for America to have a president that cares more about the environment than fucking Canada lmao.

That oil is just gonna go to Asia instead. You can always move to northern alberta and get a job in the oil sands and smoke crack in the trailer with the bosses, they make the big bux. Fuck computers, that's for pussy boys. I'm a born roughneck, my heart pumps carcinogenic fracking fluid.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah it sucks for America to have a president that cares more about the environment than fucking Canada lmao.

That oil is just gonna go to Asia instead. You can always move to northern alberta and get a job in the oil sands and smoke crack in the trailer with the bosses, they make the big bux. Fuck computers, that's for pussy boys. I'm a born roughneck, my heart pumps carcinogenic fracking fluid.

Pleases me to know the environment is more important. :rightON:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How is it. The oil will still burn.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Biden just hurt the environment by canceling Keystone fucking halfwit.. Canadian GHG (Green House Gases) standards are a lot stricter than the middle east.
So now instead of burning cleaner oil you will be burning dirtier oil. Not only that but a pipeline puts out a helluva lot less GHG's than a fucking tanker. ffs

You fucking halfwits think yeah lets cancel Keystone because Trump approved it and we will do everything we can just to fuck Trump
Be honest with yourself man, you hate Trump more than you love the environment. ffs

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
THey're all fucking failures
The idiots would rather give jobs to towel heads than our own people.
America last is their motto.

You see what this babbling moron is doing at the southern border
You just can't talk to these idiots. It's like they have horse blinders on, they can see but they don't see the big picture.

As for the southern border well you guys are fucked but we will be too because those cunts will come up here too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden just hurt the environment by canceling Keystone fucking halfwit.. Canadian GHG (Green House Gases) standards are a lot stricter than the middle east.
So now instead of burning cleaner oil you will be burning dirtier oil. Not only that but a pipeline puts out a helluva lot less GHG's than a fucking tanker. ffs

There's also the security risk.

Because if the USA shows less interest in the Tarsands or Canadian oil, others like America's nemesis, China, will.

Don't the Chinese have a lot invested in Husky Oil and other companies?

So China will try to gobble up what they can if America lets its guard down.

China is in the business of devouring every nation which is fertile with natural resources wherever they have the opportunity to.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ And Chy-na has that cunt trudope in their back pocket. ffs

Well Trudeau always wanted the Keystone Line and publicly said so even before he became Prime Minister.

but Buden doesn't, so he killed Keystone XL.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There isnt't much of an environment to save up in the Tar Sands, SeaMajor.
It's cold tundra 8 months of the year, goes down to -40 in the Wnter and is frightfully ugly much of the year.
I should know. I was born there
Mosquitoes are the National Bird of that region during the Spring/Summer & they bite till you're dripping with blood - bright red.
It's not like some sunny California paradise up there.

The environmentalists want to save something which isn't really worth it & has little Natural beauty.
Other than that, today it's a desolate basin for deceased dinosaurs which lived millions of years ago.
The Tar Sands were created out of a prehistoric tropical lake.
So it may as well be useful for something.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There isnt't much of an environment to save up in the Tar Sands, SeaMajor.
It's cold tundra 8 months of the year, goes down to -40 in the Wnter and is frightfully ugly much of the year.
I should know. I was born there
Mosquitoes are the National Bird of that region during the Spring/Summer & they bite till you're dripping with blood - bright red.
It's not like some sunny California paradise up there.

The environmentalists want to save something which isn't really worth it & has little Natural beauty.
Other than that, today it's a desolate basin for deceased dinosaurs which lived millions of years ago.
The Tar Sands were created out of a prehistoric tropical lake.
So it may as well be useful for something.
josephines of America dont like fracking in areas here that literally look like the surface of the fukin moon.