Oh my god, there's kids in cages

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But how can this bee?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well at least Biden had to common sense to re-instate Planned Parenthood.

You don't want Salvadorans rummaging through your country, Bigly?

Then allow 'em to abort to reduce the size of them caravans showin' up yer border, eh?

Fool Trump didn't wanna give 'em any birth control.

They needed it like yesterday & for eternity so the US of A doesn't git overrun with 'em in the future, Bigly.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But how can this bee?

Then allow 'em to abort to reduce the size of them caravans showin' up yer border, eh?

They needed it like yesterday & for eternity so the US of A doesn't git overrun with 'em in the future, Bigly.
Oh I see... upgrading immoral detention to criminal murder is the liberal appropriate thing to do here

Gotcha

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But how can this bee?

Oh I see... upgrading immoral detention to criminal murder is the liberal appropriate thing to do here

Gotcha

...otherwise you guys in the USA are gonna continue to get invaded by unwelcome vistors from Latin America, Bigly.

I know the solution sounds horrible, but the alternative of overpopulation, ,mass migratins, illegal immigrants wanting the USA to pay their way is even worse.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But how can this bee?

Gotcha

...otherwise you guys in the USA are gonna continue to get invaded by unwelcome vistors from Latin America, Bigly.

I know the solution sounds horrible, but the alternative of overpopulation, ,mass migratins, illegal immigrants wanting the USA to pay their way is even worse.
Because walls don't work

Tell that to the city of Troy

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds perfectly reasonable...
4nh018afzvk11.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephiine popping off with more retardation IC. Look josephine, it isnt our job to cull stray dogs and cats in other sovereign countries. It is our job to deport them from here though. Now, word on the streets is, entire towns are packing up and leaving central america. josephine acts as if we're gonna birth control entire towns out of existence to stop em. Fukin moron.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephiine popping off with more retardation IC. Look josephine, it isnt our job to cull stray dogs and cats in other sovereign countries. It is our job to deport them from here though. Now, word on the streets is, entire towns are packing up and leaving central america. josephine acts as if we're gonna birth control entire towns out of existence to stop em. Fukin moron.

The day is a comin when the Rich Nations are gonna have to tell these poorer ones to adopt Birth Control and mass abortions.

You don't want their migrants or their children, yet ya folks in the Republican Party don't do what necessary to stop these caravans from marching in mass into the USA, eh Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont understand why you people dont love Mao....oh thats right, you do! Mao favored post term abortion BTW.

We could keep em out of the country real easy. Enforce the law and round em up.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I tried logging into Murdy's Moshpit last night, I guess it got blowed up or something