Oh ok, this makes sense now, Now I understand Elon Musk's switch to Trumptardism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Elon Musk Paid $250,000 to Flight Attendant Who Accused Him of Sexual Misconduct: Report
Musk allegedly exposed himself to the SpaceX flight attendant

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We should have known that was coming, that socially inept fool.

The aim of overturning Roe vs Wade is so men like Elon can always get their way & step on women like that. Control the pussy, they control the woman. Control of women is the key to controlling American society.

This is nothing new however. Islam does everywhere it goes. Been going on since the beginning of time.

Over turning Roe literally does nothing but turn the matter over to states and BTW, Joe.....unless a man manages to take away the child, they really have NO control over anything.

Are you gonna state with a straight face that my oldest daughters father "had control" of me when I'm the only reason he isnt sitting in a jail cell over the 35k in child support he didnt pay?

We could go back a few months and review your position on your male who got a woman pregnant and was now forced to pay for a child he didnt want......would he had magically more or less control had abortion been legal?

I find it really intense that you guys would literally pretend men like Elon dont RELY on abortion to control women like her. Do you think men like Elon want women they mess with having their child?

It's like you guys will rearrange reality in your heads to defend what you want to defend.

Meanwhile while you guys pretend abortion is the end all be all of womens rights....."woman" doesnt even have a definition now. The word has been handed over to anyone. "Woman" is a costume now. All our sex based rights are essentially gone. But yeah lets worry about the overturning of Roe that doesnt nothing but uphold state rights.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Men being raised to think women trap with pregnancy, women being raised to think having a family makes them slaves.... Utterly disgusting. The end goal is yet more opposition to God's plan for mankind.

One of the many joys of Cultural Marxism, the destruction of the traditional family unit.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Men being raised to think women trap with pregnancy, women being raised to think having a family makes them slaves.... Utterly disgusting. The end goal is yet more opposition to God's plan for mankind.
They just want us to consoooom and voat for democrats...bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's never what happens either.

Here in Michigan the family court is called "Friend of the court".

Take a guess what men call it. "Friend of the cunt".

Why do you think they call it that? It's okay to keep the status quo of men using abortion to have access to a womans body without getting "trapped" with a baby. THATS the reality. No man connected to reality hears the women he was sleeping became pregnant and thinks "GOT HER!". They think "Oh fuck....I cant deal with a child and I dont want to commit to this woman....we gotta get rid of it!"

I dont get putting effort into nurturing a false narrative that doesnt reflect reality.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the many joys of Cultural Marxism, the destruction of the traditional family unit.

You know the nuclear family is also a newer thing. Families used to stay with their extended as a sort of family klan.

That was wrecked by the industrial period. And the nuclear family was born.

Now the nuclear family is being dismantled and the state is slithering in. Families used to take care of eachother. Now the state is replacing that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know the nuclear family is also a newer thing. Families used to stay with their extended as a sort of family klan.

Muslims still do that. They have 3 generations living all under the same roof.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Grandparents are much better than "day care".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol white parents can't wait to kick their kids out and have the place to themselves.

Pretty selfish really and they seem to forget that they'll be happy having their kids around to care for them when they get old.

We took in my mother. Even though she didnt even raise me and she has a shit ton of problems. I'm not going to have the damn state shove her in some ward.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Grandparents are much better than "day care".

Today, the definition of "abuse" has expanded and been made very vague. There are online gender cultists who tell young people their families wont accept them.....but the cult does.

Shit like that. If your child suddenly has transgenderism and never showed signs ever in the past? Well you better affirm it, socially trans your kid and support them on the medical pathway.

The trans cult is how womens rights die, how gay people are pushed back into the closet and the final shot fired at the nuclear family.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk Paid $250,000 to Flight Attendant Who Accused Him of Sexual Misconduct: Report

there is really no reason anyone needs to be this wealthy…

but then you must consider the money grubbing capitalist over indulgent consumer conglomerate that is the far right

anyone would would support the war on drugs resulting in the lynching of poor people and petty theft level criminals over taxing the shit out if THIS is out of their fucking minds

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

but then you must consider the money grubbing capitalist over indulgent consumer conglomerate that is the far right

anyone would would support the war on drugs resulting in the lynching of poor people and petty theft level criminals over taxing the shit out if THIS is out of their fucking minds
iPhone 16 is gonna be Fire!

e9e.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

e9e.jpeg

Consumerism is retarded but could you explain what you feel this has to do with the topic? I'm sure I'm not the only one confused by this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

e9e.jpeg

I carried around my IPhone 6 Plus for 5 years. My blackberry was for even longer.

I’m frugal tho. My finance training was taught by two people who came here with nothing and built a life and small fortune. My grandfather was an only child from a wealthy family and they cut him off when he told them he was coming to America. She came from a large Irish family and was raised during 2 WWs and counted every penny that came out of that checkbook. I remember him reading the paper and her showing him the balance after she had cut checks for the bills while they drank coffee. He would nod in agreement and they never spoke to anyone about what they had.

But my grandfather was brilliant (he has his masters degree from UCLA that he got late in life after his boys were out of the house) and knew he would never be able to accomplish in England what he set out to do here. The aerospace company he built is still in business. They designed some of the parts for the B Stealth Bomber that Boeing was contracted to build and we got to go to that unveiling.

People new to money and play to this illusion of a baller lifestyle are recklessly frivolous in my book. It’s also destroying the planet… so…

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

e9e.jpeg

Consumerism is retarded but could you explain what you feel this has to do with the topic? I'm sure I'm not the only one confused by this.
It should be self evident, I could explain it, but I can't understand it for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

e9e.jpeg

It should be self evident, I could explain it, but I can't understand it for you.

It's a good thing you were asked to explain it and not "understand it" for anyone, right?

Could you explain the relationship you feel exists between the topic and this meme?

And the ole "I would but ur too stoopy dumbz to get it" isnt an answer, A. Try us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why do you think they call it that? It's okay to keep the status quo of men using abortion to have access to a womans body without getting "trapped" with a baby. THATS the reality. No man connected to reality hears the women he was sleeping became pregnant and thinks "GOT HER!". They think "Oh fuck....I cant deal with a child and I dont want to commit to this woman....we gotta get rid of it!"

I dont get putting effort into nurturing a false narrative that doesnt reflect reality.
I was scared over every pregnancy I was responsible for. I sure the fuck didnt think "Got her now!" "Sammies fo lyfe!!!!" Fuck, I do all the cooking anyway!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol funny to see Elon Musk become the new hate figure for the left to obsess over. Presumably they got bored with Trump.

I don't need new people to obsess over. A fucker is a fucker, whether new or old.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was scared over every pregnancy I was responsible for. I sure the fuck didnt think "Got her now!" "Sammies fo lyfe!!!!" Fuck, I do all the cooking anyway!

My second husband actually DID use reproductive coercion to try to "trap me".

I not only kept the baby, but that was even more reason to get him far the fuck away from us. I divorced him, sued him and left the state. As soon as it sank in I was pregnant I went into warrior mode. I could have fucked up his whole family by taking a portion of their family business. I didnt. I just wanted my name restored and to keep him away. The state forced the child support.

He puts like 40 bucks on a child support card every month so he wont go to jail or get his wages garnished and my daughter has the card and spend it how she wants.

She calls my husband "dad"