Oh ok, this makes sense now, Now I understand Elon Musk's switch to Trumptardism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Snowflakes be mad at Elon again

lol

Me and my husband saw a headline that said Elon Musk plans to vote Republican for the first ever. ....and we literally said "now he is gonna get accused of rape" lol.

"My husband and I..." And you make fun of Murdock's spelling mistakes. You don't have grammar under your belt yet.

@Flynn

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lol

Me and my husband saw a headline that said Elon Musk plans to vote Republican for the first ever. ....and we literally said "now he is gonna get accused of rape" lol.

"My husband and I..." And you make fun of Murdock's spelling mistakes. You don't have grammar under your belt yet.

@Flynn
no one is impressed with how well you did in your English as a 2nd language classes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

Weren't you just saying earlier that your husband looks like a kid naked?

No, Admin. I was not.

Murd shared that disturbing observation about me. Thanks for that reminder. I almost shook off the dirty/disturbed taint off of me.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

@Flynn
no one is impressed with how well you did in your English as a 2nd language classes
^^^Spoken unironically as a legally certified Puerto Rican.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

@Flynn

So? I'm not impressed with your post. We're even.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.

Murd shared that disturbing observation about me. Thanks for that reminder. I almost shook off the dirty/disturbed taint off of me.

Hey you ate her box out, don't get mad at us...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Well lucky for you, it's all in text right here on the forum. I'm sure you can figure it out.

No need to wonder :D

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Well lucky for you, it's all in text right here on the forum. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Figure what out?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

Your mom, Admin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

She has no idea.

She has words, misspelled, wrong tense words, poorly understood words, but she has words.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

Your mom, Admin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

She has no idea.

She has words, misspelled, wrong tense words, poorly understood words, but she has words.
you have cellulite

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

She has no idea.

you have cellulite

you have limp dick

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

She has no idea.

you have cellulite
U have a small penis.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

She has no idea.

you have cellulite
U have a small penis.
look at you fantasizing about my penis, faggot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wow guys, 20 quick meltdowns in less than hour on a Thursday Night, AKA Kiddo night in the Orlando Trailer Park Suburbs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

No, Admin. I was not.
That's not what I heard.

Figure what out?

She has no idea.

you have cellulite
U have a small penis.
look at you fantasizing about my penis, faggot
Oh, so you do have one?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elon Musk Paid $250,000 to Flight Attendant Who Accused Him of Sexual Misconduct: Report
Musk allegedly exposed himself to the SpaceX flight attendant

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We should have known that was coming, that socially inept fool.

The aim of overturning Roe vs Wade is so men like Elon can always get their way & step on women like that. Control the pussy, they control the woman. Control of women is the key to controlling American society.

This is nothing new however. Islam does everywhere it goes. Been going on since the beginning of time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lol

@Flynn

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

God for someone that knows everything, she really has trouble with the most simplest and most mundane things. Maybe she'll give us all another history lesson on why the Earth is really flat.