Ohhh, Ohhhh I have a question!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Gaylana is another very suspect character, not just for the e-tranny routine, but for his love of Jap manga/anime or whatever the fuck its called.

Any middle aged man into that kind of shit always sets alarm bells ringing.
. Middle aged? Good lord, I thought the thing was a slow to retarded teen with severe emotional development issues. You know, whuts with the mean gurl act? It's sad...something, someone, obviously hurt gAylana very badly along the way. If only it could get past that, pick itself up, brush of the gutter slim and move on to middle school.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
. Middle aged? Good lord, I thought the thing was a slow to retarded teen with severe emotional development issues. You know, whuts with the mean gurl act? It's sad...something, someone, obviously hurt gAylana very badly along the way. If only it could get past that, pick itself up, brush of the gutter slim and move on to middle school.
Aww what happened why so salty ? Did you offer up one o your creepy trademark comments thinking it was a guuurl only to feel the gruff of a 3 day old beard BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Aww shit man the piodo and fat jokes are tired what else you got ?
I dunno about you, but someone who refuses to denounce a known pederast is extremely suspect to me. You have a very strange choice of allies.

• Eye RoLL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dunno about you, but someone who refuses to denounce a known pederast is extremely suspect to me. You have a very strange choice of allies.
Is prowler your Allie ? How about Breakfall ? They’re suspect to me

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why do you have a posters of Jimmy Saville in your bedroom?

92q80g.jpg

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Uber drivers are suspect of and all criminal activity. Most especially rapists of women and kids. AND they always gotta make that extra money so they take the longest and weirdest routes getting to the most simple of destinations. Like so creepy and the way yous people like at you. Ewww raping you with their eyes. Yucky. Thank fucking GOD i've only taken one a handful of times ever. I rather cuddle with a bum on the TTC than ever Uber around again. Sick fucks. Burn the all to Hell

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
That's because they're on the "other" team and when it comes to your leftist e-buddies, you have selective vision.

Besides, neither have them have spent years defending the LGBT community or believe that there is such thing as a "shenis".

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Just to be clear... I was referring to Aidsman, not you. He has repeatedly refused to denounce his idol, Harvey Milk and how he lost his anal virginity on the same ship.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just to be clear... I was referring to Aidsman, not you. He has repeatedly refused to denounce his idol, Harvey Milk and how he lost his anal virginity on the same ship.

You're over 40 biologically, when we're you molested? It must have happened when you were 11 years old. You suffer from arrested development.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why do you refuse to address your decades long devotion to Jimmy Saville?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's because they're on the "other" team and when it comes to your leftist e-buddies, you have selective vision.

Besides, neither have them have spent years defending the LGBT community or believe that there is such thing as a "shenis".
Lmfao
YOU have selective vision ffs Breakfall posted sex talk in the midst of a convo about children on a no forum no troll my friend as creepy as it can get it is what it is no teams just a freak… your buddy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmfao
YOU have selective vision ffs Breakfall posted sex talk in the midst of a convo about children on a no forum no troll my friend as creepy as it can get it is what it is no teams just a freak… your buddy
No troll here, that is quite odd to say the least.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Lmfao
No clue, I don't know what conversation you're referring to.

Why don't you ask your buddy Aidsman about Harvey Milk?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lmfao
The Cuck from Compton gives Break a pass on that too.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Why do you support and celebrate Prince Andy's sex with underage girls?
I don't. I hate the Royal Family.

See how easy that was?

Now, you're turn.... what are your thoughts about Harvey Milk and your precious gavy naming a ship after him?