Ohhh, Ohhhh I have a question!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm starting to think you are trying to insult me.
. What can I say, neither Weeg or Portz ever attack or insult me. Heck, Portz won't even say hello to me...LoLz.

So, you judge people only based on how they treat you, not on how they treat others? Sure, it's not about YOU.

Both of those people are extremely rude to Admin. You're more of a non-entity to both of them. They don't care enough to insult you.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So, you judge people only based on how they treat you, not on how they treat others? Sure, it's not about YOU.

Both of those people are extremely rude to Admin. You're more of a non-entity to both of them. They don't care enough to insult you.
I based it on what I've read, but as I said I only read in the less retarded threads, so I can only go on what I see there.
...oh and certainly, I don't troll or get on anyone's bad side, being kind, gentle and friendly toward all.

It's just my way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I based it on what I've read, but as I said I only read in the less retarded threads, so I can only go on what I see there.
...oh and certainly, I don't troll or get on anyone's bad side, being kind, gentle and friendly toward all.

It's just my way.

Pffft...right.

I'm done with you sir, dismissed.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not sure why anyone threw you a bone, honey, seeing how you're a cock in a provocative frock, but know I will stow my longbow up your outstretched distended pissholio until your morningwood dew drips drops of crustaceous crustaceans likeways an abominable snowman snowfllaked flake postule upon the altar of grim gayness.

I will Terence Stamp you to death like an Irish river dancing clod stomp stampeding unrelenting until the final meat curtain.

Hi Ruthless1! In heaven if it exists.

You know the only thing I can say to yet another post where you mention you penis in metaphorical terms is...HAIL HYDRA!