Ohhh, Ohhhh I have a question!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That looks like a nice neighbourhood. You don't live in Ohio do you? Haitian immigrants have been stealing and eating people's pets.

Fuck no I don't live on OH lol

I'm in Troy MI. So the immigrants we get here are typically Arabs. Chaldeans. It's a middle to upper middle class city.

I'm sure somewhere in MI, savage immigrants are stealing and eating pets. Like Hazel Park or Detroit. That's Detroit shit. Not here that wouldn't happen.

Plus none of our pets are ever outside unsupervised ever. Prudence and Ripley (the kitties) are never outside....strictly indoor cats. And Eddie has to be leashed, the HOA and city wouldn't let my man put up a fence and Eddie runs right through those invisible electric ones.

I was bugging him about getting a dog run. If we are going to have dogs...and we are because he is a fucking dog lover, we should be able to let them have space outside to run.

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Muslims are quite careful about which meats are halal. Sub-Saharans and East Asians will eat anything though. Haitians are utter savages despite speaking French.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Muslims are quite careful about which meats are halal. Sub-Saharans and East Asians will eat anything though. Haitians are utter savages despite speaking French.
That's a rather long string of words from you these days.
. How about you start gently with say...one similar post per day and expand from there.
It will make the board more interesting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There are Muslims around here but the chaldeans are like...iraqi Christains.

My man had been kinda talking to and pursuing a chaldean woman before I ruined that.

Last edited:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Despite what Drag Queen JD Bowman/Hamel/Vance says...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

T5yK2rx.png

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Despite what Drag Queen JD Bowman/Hamel/Vance says...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

T5yK2rx.png
The Ohio Haitian pet eating hysteria fell apart before the MAGA spittle even had a chance to dry but the ridiculous AI images will last forever.
1f602.png

H0beeQS.png

Seriously as if Trump could even outrun Tammy Duckworth.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tho you don’t want those brown cocksuckers anywhere near you trust me watch a few videos on THEYNC they slice and dice each other without regard for eye safety

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Tho you don’t want those brown cocksuckers anywhere near you trust me watch a few videos on THEYNC they slice and dice each other without regard for eye safety
OK, little X. I live in a gated White Ivory Tower of MAGA Bigglyness. I never see migrant illegals anywhere in my pristine and safe MAGA neighborhood.

I'd look for a rolley-eye smiley, but you're just not worth the effort.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OK, little X. I live in a gated White Ivory Tower of MAGA Bigglyness. I never see migrant illegals anywhere in my pristine and safe MAGA neighborhood.

I'd look for a rolley-eye smiley, but you're just not worth the effort.
You wanna suck my whaaaa ?? ffs, faggotry out in the open just like that ?
Slap yourself silly faggot

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-people-7E_AIWbuqoN-uUvGZoSiOKD.1400x1400.jpg

Any sense of humor and entertainment in the so-called community has long since vanished, these forums have a handful of people who generally despise one another, cross-forum orgies of bitterness and anger, and a hunchbacked Igor who reports back to the blue cashew like a gossiping old lady.

This is what two inner-city hair salons at war would look like.

For the record, Bastard Factory is now filled with outrageous posts about people's children and daily accusations of pee-do-do.

Why the fuck are supposed adults engaging in this abnormal behavior day after day?

This is sort of how the Third Rail Forum ended, the place degenerated into a hate fest with PI posts all over the place until the owner had a mental breakdown and turned the site into a blog, a blog that lasted a week before being closed.

Not sure why anyone threw you a bone, honey, seeing how you're a cock in a provocative frock, but know I will stow my longbow up your outstretched distended pissholio until your morningwood dew drips drops of crustaceous crustaceans likeways an abominable snowman snowfllaked flake postule upon the altar of grim gayness.

I will Terence Stamp you to death like an Irish river dancing clod stomp stampeding unrelenting until the final meat curtain.

Hi Ruthless1! In heaven if it exists.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
He doesn't have time to post when he's watching me for every breath I take.

Weird, huh?
LoLz - pics or it never happened.
Personally I think it's a form of troll to sign in so his ID can be see. Then people can imagine whatever they will about what he's doing when he is actually looking nostalgically through old family picture albums. He's done this going back a decade or so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LoLz - pics or it never happened.
Personally I think it's a form of troll to sign in so his ID can be see. Then people can imagine whatever they will about what he's doing when he is actually looking nostalgically through old family picture albums. He's done this going back a decade or so.

He rarely posts and when he does it's about me 95% of the time. It's part of the reason he earned the Igor moniker.
How have you missed this when most others haven't? Oh, my bad, it's not about you.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
He rarely posts and when he does it's about me 95% of the time. It's part of the reason he earned the Igor moniker.
How have you missed this when most others haven't? Oh, my bad, it's not about you.
I'm not reading very much (most people here are ignored...not on ignore), but frankly the very few posts I have seen are not about you though I can believe you imagine that must be.
I just checked his last ten posts. Nope not anywhere near 95%, and one was a joined chorus of admonishments for an extremely rude thing you wrote on Weeg's profile.

Oh and PS - I don't know who might say what about me or care unless they tag me. Otherwise I only read in a very few of the less shitty threads in addition to the few I start. None of which are about me.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not reading very much (most people here are ignored...not on ignore), but frankly the very few posts I have seen are not about you though I can believe you imagine that must be.
I just checked his last ten posts. Nope not anywhere near 95%, and one was a joined corus of admonishments for an extremely rude thing you wrote on Weeg's profile.

Oh and PS - I don't know who might say what about me or care unless the tag me. Otherwise I only read in a very few of the less shitty threads in addition to the few I start. No of which are about me.

I was referring to the totality of his posts, not the last 10, which sounds like cherry picking on your part.

As for Weeg, he's said extremely rude things about me way more often than I've said about him. It's why I posted what I said to begin with. You don't read the shoutbox, apparently, but maybe you should know what's happening before questioning my very rude post. Of course, you wouldn't bother with having the whole picture. It's too much work.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
As for Weeg, he's said extremely rude things about me way more often than I've said about him. It's why I posted what I said to begin with. You don't read the shoutbox, apparently,
You are right, I do not read the shit box except that since it is forced on one's eyes when first navigating to the site and before logging in, occasionally something will catch my eye. That thing really needs to be taken down. The 1 mill post thread will still be there.
. Weeg seems like a very nice boy. Frankly one of the nicest on the internet, though who doesn't have a moment here and there.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are right, I do not read the shit box except that since it is forced on one's eyes when fist navigating to the site and before logging in, occasionally something will catch my eye. That thing really needs to be taken down. The 1 mill post thread will still be there.
. Weeg seems like a very nice boy. Frankly one of the nicest on the internet, though who doesn't have a moment here and there.

Considering that the majority of his shit posts are in the shout box, you don't know jack shit about Weeg.

Idiot.