Ohhh, Ohhhh I have a question!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You want to pretend otherwise? I remember and know you do too.
Oak, I have always tried to maintain cordial relations with the posters I have know the longest...those that go back to the earliest days of post yahoo boards - much as we were reminiscing of yesterday. There is only a handful really, and frankly I couldn't care less about any of the other newbs and retards on the boards since.
. I'm just nice thet-a-way.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I believe that. It's people he is judgmental about.

Funny he should love cats the most, among the most sexually promiscuous of creatures. I always find those contradictions quite revealing.
Cat people and dog people.
. Psychological studies I have read indicate that dog people are about control (contards), while cat people are laissez faire. Which reminds me of a song.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It's all black and white in your worldview.

Maybe you're much more conservative than you realize.
WoW, is that off base. Don't you know any farmers? They all have both cats and dogs.

PS: Got a ballgame to watch.
Let's all get back together later though.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
WoW, is that off base. Don't you know any farmers? They all have both cats and dogs.

PS: Got a ballgame to watch.
Let's all get back together later though.
Geaux Ducks, Beat the Blue Grass Cucks of Boise!

fXTZRC2.png

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Humor still exists here...

SSS
- See?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And yet, you still refuse to quiz your homosexual e-buddy.

I do actually wonder about you....
As I about you what now ?
are you homo ? I never hear you talk of conquests like most fellas you’re highly suspect your nocturnal habits may be required

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I about you what now ?
are you homo ? I never hear you talk of conquests like most fellas you’re highly suspect your nocturnal habits may be required

Apparently, girlfriends are marks he hopes to exploit. He's been hinting about a PS5 as a birthday gift.

He expects a girl who has known him for 3 months to spend £450 on him.

Real romance though...that's for his Nazi "friends".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Apparently, girlfriends are marks he hopes to exploit. He's been hinting about a PS5 as a birthday gift.

He expects a girl who has known him for 3 months to spend £450 on him.

Real romance though...that's for his Nazi "friends".
I see
So he’s getting a gaming console like a good lad Lolololol

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Any middle aged man wo rides the bus to the "Charity Wig Shop" and has a huge wrasslen action figures collection sets off alarm bells.
I agree, but those allegations about me are not true.

You do however pretend to be a young girl online. Why?

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I think it was marriage. He manifested one where he's miserable. Remember, he warned the interwebs not to marry an American woman?
Western women have a bad reputation these days, particularly blue state American ones.

Its due to a toxic mix of feminism, libtardism and an entitled mentality.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is why I normally keep my private life offline, even the slightest bit of info gets twisted and turned into some kind of nonsense by the hog on 2 hooves.
You don’t say, nonsense ? No, couldn’t be.. hold on aren’t you like the queen of spewing nonsense ?
Dude its okay, some guys are broke and live off’a women Rabbi Lokmar does it too

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
You don’t say, nonsense ? No, couldn’t be.. hold on aren’t you like the queen of spewing nonsense ?
Dude its okay, some guys are broke and live off’a women Rabbi Lokmar does it too
Did you just accuse me of being poor? That's like Lily calling someone a glutton.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you just accuse me of being poor? That's like Lily calling someone a glutton.
Not really poor, I’m sure you could get $350 for your records LOL
Oh, I know ! You could spend it on a cure for your Lily-itis and go back to be being an interesting poaster whad’ya say

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Maybe you're much more conservative than you realize.
I don't have a dog though. Only ever had cats.

As I said - it's what studies (study after study - not my opinion) shows.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS: btw - this expresses tendencies, not exclusivity. To think it should mean/or means black and white (100"%/0%) is in itself the black and white "thinking".

PPS: oh and I like dogs, but more importantly perhaps, all of the dogs I know think I'm the cats meow.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't have a dog though. Only ever had cats.

As I said - it's what studies (study after study - not my opinion) shows.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS: btw - this expresses tendencies, not exclusivity. To think it should mean/or means black and white (100"%/0%) is in itself the black and white "thinking".

PPS: oh and I like dogs, but more importantly perhaps, all of the dogs I know think I'm the cats meow.
Just as an Fyi, My dog would make mincemeat out of anyone of your cats, but we're not brutes we're very moral, and would not do such a thing, unless we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted assault.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Just as an Fyi, My dog would make mincemeat out of anyone of your cats, but we're not brutes we're very moral, and would not do such a thing, unless we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted assault.
Really though, a cat and dog of equal size is not a fair fight. Take the kitty every time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, this is why nothing changes. Sorry Scouse to single out your post. I’m the same from the other side. You may call me Liberal. It works for me because Liberal represents freedom. It does for you too. Like it or not.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
See, this is why nothing changes. Sorry Scouse to single out your post. I’m the same from the other side. You may call me Liberal. It works for me because Liberal represents freedom. It does for you too. Like it or not.
He's too invested in his "Intellectual" Nazi cosplay