Ohhh, Ohhhh I have a question!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I've only had cats. I'm a cat person all the way. I have a step dog now.

To be fair....if it has furr and isn't human, I'm going to make friends with it.
Did you by chance hurt the OP (gAylana) very badly? Just a hunch.
. If you did, could you please apologize so the poor thing can make steps toward growing up?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I too like critters and they like me.
770e96d83d28592c09fe0806b5c2d3238dd0934d.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, this is why nothing changes. Sorry Scouse to single out your post. I’m the same from the other side. You may call me Liberal. It works for me because Liberal represents freedom. It does for you too. Like it or not.

He really doesn't want change. Constant conflict makes him feel normal I suppose.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
There's really only 2 true superfoods that I know of. Spirulina and Bee('s) Pollen.
. These are so packed with every nutrient required by humans that they can be lived on exclusively + water and fiber.

Are there others? Please post here.
I went through a health conscious phase back in my youth and one of the things I used was Brewers Yeast recommended by a circuit training instructor, to be included in a high protein smoothie concoction guaranteed to make a mess of your blender, if not cleaned out immediately.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It almost killed me once, but that's a story for another day.*

I think I posted a version of it here, somewhere*

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I went through a health conscious phase back in my youth and one of the things I used was Brewers Yeast recommended by a circuit training instructor, to be included in a high protein smoothie concoction guaranteed to make a mess of your blender, if not cleaned out immediately.

Chromium...yum. Ya wanna keep them bumpers shiny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's really only 2 true superfoods that I know of. Spirulina and Bee('s) Pollen.
. These are so packed with every nutrient required by humans that they can be lived on exclusively + water and fiber.

Are there others? Please pointernet.

I have been using bee pollen for years. I throw it in my smoothies.

I'll get spirulina every few months. I also put collegen and colostrum in my coffee in the mornings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When I was breastfeeding I took Brewers yeast. I put it in lactation cookies.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I have been using bee pollen for years. I throw it in my smoothies.

I'll get spirulina every few months. I also put collegen and colostrum in my coffee in the mornings.
I use Bee Pollen for allergies in about 3 to 5 grams/day.
, Haven't used Spirulina in a long time now - like 4 decades. Christopher Hill's Life Force company was the first to produce it...it was way back then. I should really try getting back to it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I use Bee Pollen for allergies in about 3 to 5 grams/day.
, Haven't used Spirulina in a long time now - like 4 decades. Christopher Hill's Life Force company was the first to produce it...it was way back then. I should really try getting back to it.

I make a point to stock up on locally sourced honey during the summers when all the farmers markets are running. Specifically for allergies.

I don't like using processed sugar so I either use raw cane sugar or honey.

I keep a jug of homemade lavender lemonade all summer and I sweeten that with the honey.

My logic is....it's good against allergies and the lavender is good for lowering anxiety. We all like it so I always have a jug made.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's good stuff all the amino acids, and pretty much the whole spectrum of B vitamin.

My cat I had growing up...my grandma would give him brewers yeast tablets everyday. 5 of them. He would eat them right up.

I got him for my 8th birthday and had him until i was 25.

I've offered it to Prudey but..she doesn't want that at all lol. I can't even mash it with her wet food because she knows it's there and rejects it.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My cat I had growing up...my grandma would give him brewers yeast tablets everyday. 5 of them. He would eat them right up.

I got him for my 8th birthday and had him until i was 25.

I've offered it to Prudey but..she doesn't want that at all lol. I can't even mash it with her wet food because she knows it's there and rejects it.
Brewers years is not good tasting so it does help to mix with something flavorful like OJ or the smoothie I made in those days.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Brewers years is not good tasting so it does help to mix with something flavorful like OJ or the smoothie I made in those days.

I baked it into lactation cookies to boost my milk production.

Worked beautifully. Or so I believed it did at least lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love my boy Joaquin. He caught a small snake yesterday. He always brings his trophies to me.

Such a handsome boy ♡

I have my mut cat, Prudence. My devote sister of the 1st Catlick church of the holy woodpile.

20240903-102456.jpg

Can you believe I just found this? Under my deck? All little and floofy and spicey. Now she's a big fluffy baby.

The universal cat distribution system rocks.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Such a handsome boy ♡

I have my mut cat, Prudence. My devote sister of the 1st Catlick church of the holy woodpile.

20240903-102456.jpg

Can you believe I just found this? Under my deck? All little and floofy and spicey. Now she's a big fluffy baby.

The universal cat distribution system rocks.
I randomly stumbled across a youtube channel from Japan (I think) which films footage from a cross between a cat shelter and a cafe. This cafe has a model railway and the cats jump all over it attacking the trains, in their typical asshole fashion Lol. It sounds random as fuck but it's adorable.