OK, then. Bye.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck all y'all. You're no fun. And you're not very clever.

You don't win, btw. Brainfail. You're just too boring for words.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ABRb.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, your goal is to grow the forum. Do you think you will accomplish that with productive posting people like @LotusBud that actually participate and add something, or the idiots like @Breakfail who try to chase people off your forum just for his own pleasure?

Funny thing how you STOPPED your sexual threads ..
like you're re-inventing

we won't forget you know :rightON:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, your goal is to grow the forum. Do you think you will accomplish that with productive posting people like @LotusBud that actually participate and add something, or the idiots like @Breakfail who try to chase people off your forum just for his own pleasure?

If you have some balls about you (aka "will power") no one should be able to chase you anywhere. .... Why I'm still here. :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Funny thing how you STOPPED your sexual threads ..
like you're re-inventing

we won't forget you know :rightON:

Yup, was deleting them before he did his "reports".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This idiot’s goal was solely to run off the nasty elements like yourself, and I take no pleasure in it at all. I vouched to outright ban you because you’re a worthless piece of shit that has got himself involved with a forum that can’t fucking stand you. You’re a complete noob here and choose to have no accountability for many of your shitty decisions: from spamming politics, to Islamic spamming, to reporting photochops to outside authorities which has resulted in regular and longtime members at Bastard Factory having their image hosting accounts banned or heavily censored, to highjacking threads with over 3000 duplicate posts within a few days which creates unnecessary work for @Bastard Factory himself, to second-guessing nearly every fucking response when people are debating an issue...the shit_list just fucking goes on!

You’ve caused a few friends to quit or take an indefinite hiatus that were absolute A-grade posters.
There’s trolling and then there’s you! As a businessman myself, yes a fucking businessman Einstein, you’re bad for business you creepy little cunt!

***I’d have @LotusBud over you maxis735Q anytime...and that’s saying a lot since she is one helluva narrow-minded political skank whore***

Fuck you very much.
:Welcome8: