Site Supporter
You're just not as interesting, flea.

Sorry if I'm being too blunt.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nah, I just can’t be kicked around. No one is gonna fuck with me.
um... no one is really noticing you, dear. Unless you're waving your hands around saying "look at me look at me"

Who cares if they are or aren’t noticing me? Im not tard jacking every thread nor am I trying to find lifelong companions here. Being “noticed” doesn’t do shit because my ego isn’t overblown.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Nah, I just can’t be kicked around. No one is gonna fuck with me.
um... no one is really noticing you, dear. Unless you're waving your hands around saying "look at me look at me"

Who cares if they are or aren’t noticing me? Im not tard jacking every thread nor am I trying to find lifelong companions here. Being “noticed” doesn’t do shit because my ego isn’t overblown.
Well then why are you trying to meat shield for someone who has never asked for your input?

Surely you can find something to talk about that doesn't involve a blowhorn and a neon light attached to your bib?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Where is the fun of there is no one to fight with?

It seems to be difficult for them to understnd that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Maybe if you don't want people flaming you; you could try respecting their differing points of view without leaping to accusations of low IQs simply because you've convinced yourself that a piece of paper I'd use to wipe my ass makes you smarter than everyone else?

I've personally witnessed several here try and debate in a civilized manner with you to no avail. Dove and Oerdin being two of several examples

Just a thought

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe if you don't want people flaming you; you could try respecting their differing points of view without leaping to accusations of low IQs simply because you've convinced yourself that a piece of paper I'd use to wipe my ass makes you smarter than everyone else?

I've personally witnessed several here try and debate in a civilized manner with you to no avail. Dove and Oerdin being two of several examples

Just a thought

You are completely full of shit. Neither one of those two is more polite than I am. You just agree with them, so you don't see their bullshit.

Partisan hack.

Clearly, the fact that you have no academic papers has something to do with your complete inability to use logic in anything you post. It's laughable.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud Good lord, You dish it out.. and can't take it?? smdh.. Poor little victim :Whiner2:

What is it exactly that I can't take? I'm not clear on that. You're the ones who are completely hysterical because there are 2 or 3 liberals disagreeing with 15 cons, and you just can't handle it. Fucking whingers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just a thought

You are completely full of shit. Neither one of those two is more polite than I am. You just agree with them, so you don't see their bullshit.

Partisan hack.

Clearly, the fact that you have no academic papers has something to do with your complete inability to use logic in anything you post. It's laughable.
If academia produces morons like you I'd rather be a grade school drop out.

psst... I pay more in taxes annually than you've made in your best years

oooooooo, I know that stings :ROFL:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a thought

Partisan hack.

If academia produces morons like you I'd rather be a grade school drop out.

psst... I pay more in taxes annually than you've made in your best years

oooooooo, I know that stings :ROFL:

I know. When someone demands that you present logical arguments, it makes you shit your pants and turn all violent. God forbid you should educate yourself and have to let go of you temper tantrums.

I don't give two fucks about how much money you make. I feel sorry for people like you. You've got nothing but your bank account. Nothing. Loser.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How's this? I don't want you to leave.. I don't want you to feel like you're being pushed out.. Yeah, I give you shit, but it's only in return for the shit you give me.. You aren't on a cancel list, like the countess suggest.. Geesh..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I can say and do whatever I want. Until the owner of this forum says otherwise, I’m free to act a right fool if I choose to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't give two fucks about how much money you make. I feel sorry for people like you. You've got nothing but your bank account. Nothing. Loser.

Oh yes you do.

For years you went ballistic on CBT over the fact that public school teachers make a paltry wage. You, with all your credentials are banking what a kid makes serving plates at Applebees.

Yeah, that's some real worthwhile logic right thar :ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You obviously didn't read the thread.. Since you think you're somehow on cancel list.. :facepalm:

She wont listen. She creates her own narratives about situations and just runs with them. Big dealt with this. I dealt with this. Even if you clear it up with her, she will flip right back.

There is no point in arguing with her because you wont get anywhere. The only thing I'll ever bother addressing is how I get accused of breaking her TOS for "contacting families". And that's more so others can know the context so that they know I dont just do that sort of thing.

Trust me, you'll put your head through a wall and accomplish more. Just let her have it. Anyone can see that Lotus isnt being bullied or canceled. She made the thread herself.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How's this? I don't want you to leave.. I don't want you to feel like you're being pushed out.. Yeah, I give you shit, but it's only in return for the shit you give me.. You aren't on a cancel list, like the countess suggest.. Geesh..

Go back and read what I said. I asked how long before IM cancelled.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't being relevant a prerequisite to being cancelled in the first place?

lemme know

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You obviously didn't read the thread.. Since you think you're somehow on cancel list.. :facepalm:

She wont listen. She creates her own narratives about situations and just runs with them. Big dealt with this. I dealt with this. Even if you clear it up with her, she will flip right back.

There is no point in arguing with her because you wont get anywhere. The only thing I'll ever bother addressing is how I get accused of breaking her TOS for "contacting families". And that's more so others can know the context so that they know I dont just do that sort of thing.

Trust me, you'll put your head through a wall and accomplish more.

Another one who should name names. Must you bring up your drama in every fucking thread? This had nothing to do with you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trust me, you'll put your head through a wall and accomplish more.

Another one who should name names. Must you bring up your drama in every fucking thread? This had nothing to do with you

Actually, I'll telling Raven to drop the rope and stop YOU from making it a drama, which is exactly what you are doing.

You are turning this into some whiney bullshit about people being "canceled" when that's not even happening.....that's why Raven is getting flustered. I'm telling her not to bother.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud Good lord, You dish it out.. and can't take it?? smdh.. Poor little victim :Whiner2:

What is it exactly that I can't take? I'm not clear on that. You're the ones who are completely hysterical because there are 2 or 3 liberals disagreeing with 15 cons, and you just can't handle it. Fucking whingers.
I rarely discuss politics.. I'm not a "con" ffs.. You are a hypocrite.. You don't like being labeled as a libtard, but you have NO problem labeling people when you don't like it yourself.. Pfffttt.. You're a joke!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus makes a thread announcing she is leaving......so posters come in and make fun of it, like how it always happens when people start silly ass "good bye" threads.

Than Flea jumps up in here like "OH MUH GAWD WHEN AM I GONNA CANCELED? You guys chase off everyone omggggh this happened at SG.. when is it GONNA BE ME you cancel next???!!!" (I imagine mascara running down the face and a bottle of Boones Farm in her hand.

But its other people creating drama. Bahahahaha.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
:Popcorn:

damn

that was a cunting

Where? A cunting is when someone actually flames and it applies to the person they’re trying to flame. I don’t wear mascara nor do I drink or do drugs. Looks like hypocrisy if anything. But I’ll let you go on and cheerlead