Okay so who else

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
My past FT behaviour...what the behaviour that temporarily saved a site and brought Twatty back from the dead...That FT?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Foxy says there is no Flame Truth, but the only truth is that cyclically fucking upon every forum is what makes lamers flamers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Foxy says there is no Flame Truth, but the only truth is that cyclically fucking upon every forum is what makes lamers flamers.
The “flamer” wording is so offbeat. We don’t use the term in Australia and yet that lame Caskur mole seems to paste it on like vegemite. You all seemed like such try-hards. You all were essentially your own worst enemy. Over before it began...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They take over a site and breed, usually via politics and then they destroy that site from within.
This is the problem with American or Canadian based forums...it’s all about their own boring politics. It’s tedious for other people to bear witness to such mundane trivia.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
There hasn't been or ever was a cunt that divorced himself from Foxy's News briefs. He despises every one of you. Including me. He is the epitome of what FT was. A second rate news site.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are right of course, there is a modicum of hate in everything we do, but it was left to the likes of Foxy to purvey and purview. And ohh, that can never end well.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Hypocrisy is meaningless without context, however at FT it was given context by Foxy. He destroyed us all, while being unable to destroy anything but his own reputation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are right of course, there is a modicum of hate in everything we do, but it was left to the likes of Foxy to purvey and purview. And ohh, that can never end well.
Unlike others here, my persona as Breakfall is only half of me. I’m level-headed in reality and provide income for a host of families. I’m proud of that fact. I’m a giver...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You see, you can make a decent post. I always suspected dat.
I post accordingly. At the moment the place is inundated with American politics. It’s petty and trivial. America needs to concentrate on her unity as a nation.

There is of course more to politics than the parody of policy. There is sexual politics, see Dovey and KM for detail, there is social politicking which usually ends in a twitter-storm.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Unlike others here, my persona as Breakfall is only half of me. I’m level-headed in reality and provide income for a host of families. I’m proud of that fact. I’m a giver...

Well laddie, if dat is the case, I have no issue wiff dat.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You see, you can make a decent post. I always suspected dat.
I post accordingly. At the moment the place is inundated with American politics. It’s petty and trivial. America needs to concentrate on her unity as a nation.

There is of course more to politics than the parody of policy. There is sexual politics, see Dovey and KM for detail, there is social politicking which usually ends in a twitter-storm.
Worldwide politics, I have no problem with at all. It’s the mostly American contend posted here daily that shits me to tears.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It was flaming once, but the simple act of disagreement has become trolling. In flaming trolling was used and abused as an insult, now it reverts back to its meaning.