On a scale of 1 out of OH FFS!!!, are you sick of...

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
...all these on a scale threads?

Make your thoughts short and sweet. Essay answers will be TL, DR. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Larry Loungelizard

Larry Loungelizard

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I feel for you, but sometimes not rattling the bird cage is a better option. Just saying.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I feel for you, but sometimes not rattling the bird cage is a better option. Just saying.
I will go back to that mode soon, but I have done so several times in the past But the "Admin Sucks Cock" Gay Men's Chorus never says die.

AIbdTUB.png

OP
OP
Larry Loungelizard

Larry Loungelizard

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I will go back to that mode soon, but I have done so several times in the past But the "Admin Sucks Cock" Gay Men's Chorus never says die.

AIbdTUB.png
Bud, the more they post about you, the more deeper you're in their minds skullfucking them. The more you're mentioned, the more they're PWNED. Win-win for you, lose-lose for them. Yin and yang.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It's all fun and games, until somebody has their feels bruised.

Which is a daily occurrence around here…

Why people can’t just walk away from a forum or community filled with people they dislike, can’t figure out to see eye to eye with or lack the self-respect required to listen to another’s opinion is beyond my comprehension… until you realize their are emotionally fucktarded and too lazy to get a life. SMH

Then you have the toxic AF dramawhoring fucktards who think typographical assaults are doing “damage” or “inflicting pain” :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

OP
OP
Larry Loungelizard

Larry Loungelizard

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Which is a daily occurrence around here…

Why people can’t just walk away from a forum or community filled with people they dislike, can’t figure out to see eye to eye with or lack the self-respect required to listen to another’s opinion is beyond my comprehension… until you realize their are emotionally fucktarded and too lazy to get a life. SMH

Then you have the toxic AF dramawhoring fucktards who think typographical assaults are doing “damage” or “inflicting pain” :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:
Thank you for putting my thoughts online. Very well played.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not to beat a dead horse, but it looks like Piggly and his fluffers have gone into hiding since I "melted down".

winning.gif

Just about everybody feels a little embarrassed for you....

I think it is hilarious though!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
i'm sick of.. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
i'm sick of the lack of pickles on my burgers at some places. not all. so sick of.. being frustrated by this
i'm sick of.. that's it right now. tomorrow could make a much longer list

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
i haven't lived in a house since i was 15. almost forgotten what it feels like. hell staying at my family's cottage or with any family for more than a week feels weird to me. i prefer apartments over 20 in this relatively young life or camping in the middle of nowhere for days or weeks. only did it months a few times that got weird for me.. i like to have some interactions with my fellow humamoids in small doses but it is needed