Once Again, the most important board

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is gone?

The righties here who love to politicize everything must be shaking their fists in anger.

Or, they are just making every single thing political, as they have always done.

Anyway, now that I am not around much, this place is going to the dogs.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
is gone?

The righties here who love to politicize everything must be shaking their fists in anger.

Or, they are just making every single thing political, as they have always done.

Hey Lotus.

Don't worry. You're still wrong about most everything but you just can't have anyone repeatedly and gently explain it to you here anymore for some reason.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Lotus.

Don't worry. You're still wrong about most everything but you just can't have anyone repeatedly and gently explain it to you here anymore for some reason.
Lotus is living in Portugal in walking distance of an ancient forested castle, and you're in "Chicongo" as you have put it? GTFO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus is living in Portugal in walking distance of an ancient forested castle, and you're in "Chicongo" as you have put it? GTFO

And what does that have to do with anything?

So her political opinions are more correct than his because she lives in Portugal and he lives in IL?

Hey guess how Chicago votes? The way you and Lotus vote. What does that tell us?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
is gone?

I'd say the bulk of the most strident dogs have been curiously absent of late....

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I know, right. Portugal is full of awesome and ancient things to explore. All I got here in Chicagoland is hot dog stands and pizza, shitty sports teams, a very cool music scene and an average of 45 shootings and 7 deaths every single weekend by our spirited African American youth community.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know, right. Portugal is full of awesome and ancient things to explore. All I got here in Chicagoland is hot dog stands and pizza, shitty sports teams, a very cool music scene and an average of 45 shootings and 7 deaths every single weekend by our spirited African American youth community.
I wasn't aware of all that excitement, I now better understand your desire to live in a place you seem to hate.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wasn't aware of all that excitement, I now better understand your desire to live in a place you seem to hate.
Oh, I don't hate it. Illinois is the Land of Milk and Honey. It would be paradise except for all these filthy and corrupt Registered Democrats. They ruin everything. Like Portland has been ruined by you people. Ain't you up that way?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funnily enough, Portugal also has contemporary things to explore. Near me, good sushi and Italian. In my little village, fiber optic for 40 bucks a month. In my old stone house, mini splits and a washing machine, along with an on-demand water heater. Millions of the nicest people in the world. I could go on and on and on, but why bother.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Funnily enough, Portugal also has contemporary things to explore. Near me, good sushi and Italian. In my little village, fiber optic for 40 bucks a month. In my old stone house, mini splits and a washing machine, along with an on-demand water heater. Millions of the nicest people in the world. I could go on and on and on, but why bother.

Because you have nothing to gauge your newer experience on.

Take for instance "on demand water heaters".

Not much bigger than a small to medium suitcase but commonplace in developing nations instead of tank heaters.

You're an expat newbie. I told you as much years ago but what the fuck would I know, you said...

Well I knew that you were an economic refugee and hypocrite fleeing California yet still pushing that particular brand of West Coast stupidity in places that residents couldn't afford much longer.

That's why you're scum to me. You have no spine.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not much bigger than a small to medium suitcase but commonplace in developing nations instead of tank heaters.

You're an expat newbie. I told you as much years ago but what the fuck would I know, you said...

Well I knew that you were an economic refugee and hypocrite fleeing California yet still pushing that particular brand of West Coast stupidity in places that residents couldn't afford much longer.

Stfu, you green eyed loser

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You told me I'd be running back to the US after 2 to 3 years. You were so wrong. I'm going to die here, and our kids will inherit the house, so the next generation of my family will also have strong ties here. Fuck off, looser babbie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yer Portugal has a pretty awesome road track too,

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You told me I'd be running back to the US after 2 to 3 years. You were so wrong. I'm going to die here, and our kids will inherit the house, so the next generation of my family will also have strong ties here. Fuck off, looser babbie.

It's inevitable that you'll eventually abandon Portugal just like you abandoned that shithole Commiefornia. You trade on economic disparities like a true leftist fuckwit hypocrite.

I hope Portugal gets nuked while you're still there, maggot.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's inevitable that you'll eventually abandon Portugal just like you abandoned that shithole Commiefornia. You trade on economic disparities like a true leftist fuckwit hypocrite.

You're oversharing and projecting that's two strikes against you, what's your stratergy now?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And what does that have to do with anything?

So her political opinions are more correct than his because she lives in Portugal and he lives in IL?

Hey guess how Chicago votes? The way you and Lotus vote. What does that tell us?
You want to give me a breakdown of how I vote, please?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

God. You reek of jealousy. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Lotus.

Someone here has tried, repeatedly and gently, to explain your stupidity to me? I must have that person blocked. LOL