Once Again, the most important board

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, but you lean left...so... you know... lulz's
He does, but to be fair, he very rarely gets involved in political talk.

Pity the same can't be said about certain others...

Lotusbud's far left neo-Marxist rhetoric deserves to be sealed in a box, covered in concrete and dumped in the North Sea (preferably with her inside).

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Says who? you? Another one who needs to STFU until they know what they're talking about.
You just hear shit... repeat it 5 times and it's truth.

You perceived me as left because I was fair and equal to a majority of lefties? Why you cried Foul... of course. I run a forum, not a debate club.. and if they don't break rules I don't care about their political opinions.

Since you're trying to keep up with me... I've always leaned right. Hawkish asf.

Reread that all again and know what you're talking about next time.
You sly old fox, always keeping those cards of yours close to your chest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
leftists are wrong about everything and all their males are fucking queers

Change my mind

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Says who? you? Another one who needs to STFU until they know what they're talking about.
You just hear shit... repeat it 5 times and it's truth.

You perceived me as left because I was fair and equal to a majority of lefties? Why you cried Foul... of course. I run a forum, not a debate club.. and if they don't break rules I don't care about their political opinions.

Since you're trying to keep up with me... I've always leaned right. Hawkish asf.

Reread that all again and know what you're talking about next time.

:LOL3:

If I wanted to keep up with you I'd don concrete runners and pop horse tranqs, Little Engine Could dude.

And congrats on the hawkish lean to the right, if authentic.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
47pcs1k.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If I wanted to keep up with you I'd don concrete runners and pop horse tranqs, Little Engine Could dude.

Look at Freud.

Notice he didn't pull "The no Yuo!," on BF. That's because Freud got owned by BF and is now trying to save what little face he has left.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I, for one, take great satisfaction from the act of flatulence. I enjoy the sound of it, the feel of it, the smell of it. It's one of the little treats that make corporeal existence bearable.
Hello Sir.

I am UncleDiLF®!!!
Please a/s/l. I am a young boi and live in San Fran. I love farting. Sometimes I eat a lot. Rotten Spghetto and wait. Then my tummy make noise and I love am in pain under the cover in my bed in Fetus position. Then I fart!!!! PARA FART!!!! I sniff until I fall asleep…

Let‘s meAT so we can have a bEER or watch Netflix together.

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hello Sir.

I am UncleDiLF®!!!
Please a/s/l. I am a young boi and live in San Fran. I love farting. Sometimes I eat a lot. Rotten Spghetto and wait. Then my tummy make noise and I love am in pain under the cover in my bed in Fetus position. Then I fart!!!! PARA FART!!!! I sniff until I fall asleep…

Let‘s meAT so we can have a bEER or watch Netflix together.

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!
That reads a lot like Flynn's grinder account...