Once Again, the most important board

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes I like to log in here just so the reguLOSERS jump to defend their territory….

For the record:

A power couple is NOT a wannabe gangbanger and a chick on food stamps. Calm dafuq down Lay-Z and Freeyonce
:eyeRoLL:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes I like to log in here just so the reguLOSERS jump to defend their territory….

For the record:

A power couple is NOT a wannabe gangbanger and a chick on food stamps. Calm dafuq down Lay-Z and Freeyonce
e4df45fc63b32688eb1c3baec0c64f4fda0c9369.jpeg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s called the get-along gang bang troll…

First you throw out all common decency and courtesies of forums past and then you pledge blind allegiance to teh resident degenerate fucktard with nothing better to do that rally these monkeys into thinking they have finally been accepted by their peer group and then lace that with mental illness and voila! You have polarized an entire forum of errrrr emm **gasp** “free thinkers” into your zombie drone army.

In the interim… I’m confused as to why there is a board called meltdown when all they do down there is complain about politics…..

:Crazy:
I know, right? Makes no sense to me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

For the record:

ROTFLMFAO @ Lay-Z and Freeyonce!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Do you ever wake up in one of your Six or is it 7 Bedrooms and not know where you are for a minute?

How often do you wake up in your one bedroom apartment and wonder why your jaw aches and why there are a dozen cum puddles on your faux fur throw pillows?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How often do you wake up in your one bedroom apartment and wonder why your jaw aches and why there are a dozen cum puddles on your faux fur throw pillows?
Are you asking that as a biological male or some kind of disgusting pervert?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Troll Kingdom still exists?! I remember being g there years ago with a bunch of other refugees from a dead forum called Troll Wars.

We all got together and started Troll Valhalla shortly thereafter because there were too many pansies at Troll Kingdom.
I've been there since 2003, but it's... well, it's gone way downhill. Most of the really active posters drifted over to a spinoff called Wordforge and turned into a menagerie of catastrophically retarded hardcore leftists. Those that didn't do that either drifted away from message boards entirely or just... died. R.I.P. Tamar Garish.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
So your W freak out was just a ruse, ok I get it.
"Freak out"? That's not really an accurate characterization at all, now, is it.

I'm amused, though; I tell you to pursue what you like, and you instantly lose your liking for it. Only women and housecats behave that way. Oh, well; whether you are a pussy or merely possess one, I encourage you to do what makes you happy.

If you ever figure out what makes you happy.

;)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Freak out"? That's not really an accurate characterization at all, now, is it.

I'm amused, though; I tell you to pursue what you like, and you instantly lose your liking for it. Only women and housecats behave that way. Oh, well; whether you are a pussy or merely possess one, I encourage you to do what makes you happy.

If you ever figure out what makes you happy.

;)
Sorry It was not my intention to humiliate you on the open board, my bad.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I've been there since 2003, but it's... well, it's gone way downhill. Most of the really active posters drifted over to a spinoff called Wordforge and turned into a menagerie of catastrophically retarded hardcore leftists. Those that didn't do that either drifted away from message boards entirely or just... died. R.I.P. Tamar Garish.

Ahhh, well, Lefties. What'dya gonna do.

You might remember the influx of refugees I was a part of. That was around 2006, I'm thinking. The owner(s) of the Troll Kingdom forum were gracious enough to let us all hang out in the confusion following the death of our beloved forum. We were all outcasts anyway. Malcontents, hobos and cyber-sociopaths and other wastrel flotsam cast adrift in those earlier days of our internets.

The nostalgia is thick thinking of those days. Thanks for the memory,

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've heard the Dole Plantation in Hawaii have a new supersized variety named after you and called Bummajor...

I love fresh pineapple DD. Look at the original pic stupid. Has Covid has rendered you blind, and there’s always cigarette smokes in you eyes to boot. I could prove you wrong, but your a boring hermaphrodite.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troll Kingdom still exists?! I remember being g there years ago with a bunch of other refugees from a dead forum called Troll Wars.

We all got together and started Troll Valhalla shortly thereafter because there were too many pansies at Troll Kingdom.

Not much going on but it still exists.