Once Again, the most important board

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the right whingerrss think their ppollitticiaans arent Billy Bbuunts, hoowever, poliiticians aare only on one side.... their own side.

I am also astounded, seriously astounded there have been no assassinationss...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now we got the New Homosexual spamming politics with his TDS

Yeah. The board is going places

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Hey, at least this board isn't "The (Once, A Long Time Ago) Legendary Troll Kingdom", which now has one active subforum (The Minefield) comprised almost solely of Brits and queers (but I repeat myself) blathering about insipid televised pablum...

And, outside the Minefield, every other fucking forum is suffocated by an interminable spam war between a deranged Jew and his billion alts, and one brain-dead nigger -- no, I don't mean a black guy, I mean this individual loudly and aggressively portrays every single facet of the "nigger" stereotype -- and his alts. That is, of course, operating under the assumption that they aren't both just the same guy.

So, compared to the competition, this board is a fucking paragon.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, at least this board isn't "The (Once, A Long Time Ago) Legendary Troll Kingdom", which now has one active subforum (The Minefield) comprised almost solely of Brits and queers (but I repeat myself) blathering about insipid televised pablum...

And, outside the Minefield, every other fucking forum is suffocated by an interminable spam war between a deranged Jew and his billion alts, and one brain-dead nigger -- no, I don't mean a black guy, I mean this individual loudly and aggressively portrays every single facet of the "nigger" stereotype -- and his alts. That is, of course, operating under the assumption that they aren't both just the same guy.

What the actual fuck are you blathering about?

Never mind. It's not worth reading the response you give.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just be thankful you weren't one of the kids who had to stomach Marxist meatloaf Mondays every week at Lotty's school.
Jethro decided it would be a riot to claim I was a lunchlady, and now our resident white supremacist has taken up with him. You two are so clever and funny. I'm LMAO right now. No, really, I am. I swear. You really are funny. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jethro decided it would be a riot to claim I was a lunchlady, and now our resident white supremacist has taken up with him. You two are so clever and funny. I'm LMAO right now. No, really, I am. I swear. You really are funny. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa.
In future, can you capitalise the "W" in the word White, please. Much obliged.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe she has a speech impediment.

"Vell, you vill sign zee papers.

I cannot sign zee papers.

Vy can you not sign zee papers?

Because, you have broken my feengers!

//NOTE: I guess it’s a matter of muscle training. … Cheers."

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Troll Kingdom still exists?! I remember being g there years ago with a bunch of other refugees from a dead forum called Troll Wars.

We all got together and started Troll Valhalla shortly thereafter because there were too many pansies at Troll Kingdom.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s called the get-along gang bang troll…

First you throw out all common decency and courtesies of forums past and then you pledge blind allegiance to teh resident degenerate fucktard with nothing better to do than rally these monkeys into thinking they have finally been accepted by their peer group and then lace that with mental illness and voila! You have polarized an entire forum of errrrr emm **gasp** “free thinkers” into your zombie drone army.

In the interim… I’m confused as to why there is a board called meltdown when all they do down there is complain about politics…..

:Crazy:

Last edited: