Once upon a time we had a real President

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, that was certainly a coherent thing to say
I must say I'm impressed, there's hope for you yet .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A disgrace libs, a goddamn disgrace.
Because Trump had a memory like an elephant, and he was the smartest man in the world.

Person, woman, man, camera, TV!!!!

Trump wasnt destroying the country, though. The leftists and their revolting allegiance to the establishment are.

I guess if you aren't on the receiving end of democrat policies you can pretend they are not horrid. You still have income.

We can nitpick Bidens melting neocortex and support our hatred of him with 49 years of his war mongering racist bullshit.

If Trump wasnt doing what he was elected to do, we would openly criticize it. You guys defend or overlook the horrid shit done by politicains every day or minimize it as they screw everyone over because hating Trump no matter what is all you guys even stand on anymore. It's just about hating everyone who supported Trump. Not actually helping the country.

Even if Trump wasn't destroying or intended to destroy your country, he came across as Yesterda's Man - someone well past his best due date/prime.

Biden too.

So they should both be replaced.

They're just Tired Old Men who need rmore youthful replacemnts to re-ignite the spark in your country.

I totally disagree!

And Trump absolutely ignited a spark lol.

I dont really care how old our president is. Or what gender or race.....so long as they do the work they were elected to do and serve the people, respect the people and their liberties and make decisions that benefit us, not just wealthy politicians.

he ignited a spark in that the conspiracists finally had a cocksucker JUST LIKE THEM in office .... a tired old man with tired old policies

Yes. A tired old man with tired old policies who is also a malignant narcissist who ignited the spark of intolerance and hatred.

That is such a FALSE partisan take.

All the hatred has been incited by the corporate media, establishment politicians and left wingers.

It hasnt been anyone who supported Trump doing that. Hateful and divisive identity politics and rhetoric has been entirely leftists.

That's just a fact. Even here, no one can have a respectful discussion with you guys because you just name call and attack our intelligence. And label people based on what you are told.

And it's like you guys are so far gone you are completely blind to it.

No one on the Trump train has ever attacked a child for having a Biden hat or sign. None of us have murdered a child during a "peaceful protest" or destroyed communities. All the hate and blood is on the left.

And trying to make Trump responsible for that doesnr fly. People make their choices. If leftist are so malleable that they wont take responsibility for their own irrational hatred that's just more reason they should not even bother.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Because Trump had a memory like an elephant, and he was the smartest man in the world.

Trump wasnt destroying the country, though. The leftists and their revolting allegiance to the establishment are.

I guess if you aren't on the receiving end of democrat policies you can pretend they are not horrid. You still have income.

We can nitpick Bidens melting neocortex and support our hatred of him with 49 years of his war mongering racist bullshit.

If Trump wasnt doing what he was elected to do, we would openly criticize it. You guys defend or overlook the horrid shit done by politicains every day or minimize it as they screw everyone over because hating Trump no matter what is all you guys even stand on anymore. It's just about hating everyone who supported Trump. Not actually helping the country.

Even if Trump wasn't destroying or intended to destroy your country, he came across as Yesterda's Man - someone well past his best due date/prime.

Biden too.

They're just Tired Old Men who need rmore youthful replacemnts to re-ignite the spark in your country.

I totally disagree!

I dont really care how old our president is. Or what gender or race.....so long as they do the work they were elected to do and serve the people, respect the people and their liberties and make decisions that benefit us, not just wealthy politicians.

he ignited a spark in that the conspiracists finally had a cocksucker JUST LIKE THEM in office .... a tired old man with tired old policies

Yes. A tired old man with tired old policies who is also a malignant narcissist who ignited the spark of intolerance and hatred.

That is such a FALSE partisan take.

All the hatred has been incited by the corporate media, establishment politicians and left wingers.

It hasnt been anyone who supported Trump doing that. Hateful and divisive identity politics and rhetoric has been entirely leftists.

That's just a fact. Even here, no one can have a respectful discussion with you guys because you just name call and attack our intelligence. And label people based on what you are told.

And it's like you guys are so far gone you are completely blind to it.

No one on the Trump train has ever attacked a child for having a Biden hat or sign. None of us have murdered a child during a "peaceful protest" or destroyed communities. All the hate and blood is on the left.

And trying to make Trump responsible for that doesnr fly. People make their choices. If leftist are so malleable that they wont take responsibility for their own irrational hatred that's just more reason they should not even bother.

But we made fun of them on the internets!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine being the "president" and worrying about getting in trouble.

No wonder libs can't do anything to defend this clown.p

Imagine being the president and believing that your ability to repeat "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" makes you exceptional in some way. Astonishing.

Imagine being president and not even being able to do that.

And actually saying black people cant work the internet.

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

I love to see Trump living rent free in yalls heads. 24/7

That would be an accomplishment. The thing is, I rarely think about him, other than when he's brought up here or there's some insane healdline about him in the news. He's a meaningless, worthless has-been. Dumber even than you BF CONs.