Once upon a time we had a real President

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A disgrace libs, a goddamn disgrace.
Because Trump had a memory like an elephant, and he was the smartest man in the world.

Person, woman, man, camera, TV!!!!

Trump wasnt destroying the country, though. The leftists and their revolting allegiance to the establishment are.

I guess if you aren't on the receiving end of democrat policies you can pretend they are not horrid. You still have income.

We can nitpick Bidens melting neocortex and support our hatred of him with 49 years of his war mongering racist bullshit.

If Trump wasnt doing what he was elected to do, we would openly criticize it. You guys defend or overlook the horrid shit done by politicains every day or minimize it as they screw everyone over because hating Trump no matter what is all you guys even stand on anymore. It's just about hating everyone who supported Trump. Not actually helping the country.

Last edited:
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Imagine being the "president" and worrying about getting in trouble.

No wonder libs can't do anything to defend this clown.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine being the president and believing that your ability to repeat "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" makes you exceptional in some way. Astonishing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Imagine being the president and believing that your ability to repeat "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" makes you exceptional in some way. Astonishing.

Imagine being president and not even being able to do that.

And actually saying black people cant work the internet.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because Trump had a memory like an elephant, and he was the smartest man in the world.

Trump wasnt destroying the country, though. The leftists and their revolting allegiance to the establishment are.

I guess if you aren't on the receiving end of democrat policies you can pretend they are not horrid. You still have income.

We can nitpick Bidens melting neocortex and support our hatred of him with 49 years of his war mongering racist bullshit.

If Trump wasnt doing what he was elected to do, we would openly criticize it. You guys defend or overlook the horrid shit done by politicains every day or minimize it as they screw everyone over because hating Trump no matter what is all you guys even stand on anymore. It's just about hating everyone who supported Trump. Not actually helping the country.

Even if Trump wasn't destroying or intended to destroy your country, he came across as Yesterda's Man - someone well past his best due date/prime.

Biden too.

So they should both be replaced.

They're just Tired Old Men who need rmore youthful replacements to re-ignite the spark in your country.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even if Trump wasn't destroying or intended to destroy your country, he came across as Yesterda's Man - someone well past his best due date/prime.

Biden too.

They're just Tired Old Men who need rmore youthful replacemnts to re-ignite the spark in your country.

I totally disagree!

And Trump absolutely ignited a spark lol.

I dont really care how old our president is. Or what gender or race.....so long as they do the work they were elected to do and serve the people, respect the people and their liberties and make decisions that benefit us, not just wealthy politicians.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The Best memory in the history of memories!

That's just a stupid thing to cling onto, he's talking about remembering something like that after a long time answering questions but hey don't let that stop you...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Biden too.

They're just Tired Old Men who need rmore youthful replacemnts to re-ignite the spark in your country.

I totally disagree!

I dont really care how old our president is. Or what gender or race.....so long as they do the work they were elected to do and serve the people, respect the people and their liberties and make decisions that benefit us, not just wealthy politicians.

he ignited a spark in that the conspiracists finally had a cocksucker JUST LIKE THEM in office .... a tired old man with tired old policies

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

he ignited a spark in that the conspiracists finally had a cocksucker JUST LIKE THEM in office .... a tired old man with tired old policies

Yes. A tired old man with tired old policies who is also a malignant narcissist who ignited the spark of intolerance and hatred.

Reactions: X

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

No wonder libs can't do anything to defend this clown.p

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

Yes. A tired old man with tired old policies who is also a malignant narcissist who ignited the spark of intolerance and hatred.

I love to see Trump living rent free in yalls heads. 24/7

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No wonder libs can't do anything to defend this clown.p

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

I love to see Trump living rent free in yalls heads. 24/7

I love to see TrumFs pee pee firmly planted down yer throat oozing the Kool-aid yalls lap up .. lolol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

The ranks of the various upper echelons of society are filled by old men and women who have inherited their place, it's just one of those things. Appointing a token black transgender Muslim with a speech impediment and one leg into a key position isn't going to change that fact.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

The ranks of the various upper echelons of society are filled by old men and women who have inherited their place, it's just one of those things. Appointing a token black transgender Muslim with a speech impediment and one leg into a key position isn't going to change that fact.

That's why the Blacks need to get smart, like the JEWS ... get themselves in places of power, it might take decades like the jews were able to infiltrate but it would be effective .... and one of the bi-products would be that a whole lot of WHINEY WHITE people would HATE that lolol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

That's why the Blacks need to get smart, like the JEWS ... get themselves in places of power, it might take decades like the jews were able to infiltrate but it would be effective .... and one of the bi-products would be that a whole lot of WHINEY WHITE people would HATE that lolol

Blacks aren't smart though, in fact on average they rank the lowest in terms of IQ among all the races.

They simply can't function in society by themselves. Consider the state of most African and black majority countries....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

Blacks aren't smart though, in fact on average they rank the lowest in terms of IQ among all the races.

They simply can't function in society by themselves. Consider the state of most African and black majority countries....

Yes ... FILTHY rich countries with unlimited valuable resources that corrupt Govrnmnts squander and let the people suffer ..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

Yes ... FILTHY rich countries with unlimited valuable resources that corrupt Govrnmnts squander and let the people suffer ..

You realise that the corrupt government leaders in those third world nations keep all the foreign aid they receive and enrich themselves and their families, instead of distributing it among the citizens?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

You realise that the corrupt government leaders in those third world nations keep all the foreign aid they receive and enrich themselves and their families, instead of distributing it among the citizens?

That's what I mean yo !
the lowly villager need not be so lowly .. and what would you flap your gums at then .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biden too.

I totally disagree!

That's what I mean yo !
the lowly villager need not be so lowly .. and what would you flap your gums at then .

I'm all for fixing third world countries and putting an end to the corruption so that blacks can be educated and have a better quality of life.

Heck, maybe then we could start sending some back there....

Reactions: X