One of two things will definitely happen to you

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When people talk to or about Blurt, what preferred pronoun does Blurt want to be used?
loser

^ Can't tell a noun from a pronoun. Drives an A8, calls her "Honey."
^ spent years in higher ed, is a a bum ass alcoholic going absolutely nowhere in life but knows the difference between a noun and a pronoun at a obscure forum where simple mistakes such as these don't matter.

I'll take simple mistake at an obscure message board for 200 alex

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It was fucked up back then as well.... just in different ways. It's all in the narratives and stereotypes.

People used to call me a tomboy and tell me I was "such a pretty little girl" if I just brushed my hair or wore nice clothes. It used to make feel like "less' a girl. A tomBOY? Why not just a girl doing wtf she wants? I liked "girly" things when I was in the mood for that.. ..but as child I wanted to play and explore and burn off energy. So the gender shit starts early.

I'm not much different today tbh. But am I less a woman because I dont preen myself everyday? It's the things people consider "male" or "female" things. I happen to be a biological woman but I'm also an individual. Not everything is about some gender construct, and as hard as women fought to free themselves of that.....this radical gender ideology just shoves us right back in it.

Okay, let's engage in a little game of creative transposition here just to see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot...

Blurt said:
It was fucked up back then as well.... just in different ways. It's all in the narratives and stereotypes.

People used to call me a sissy and tell me I was "such a good looking little boy" if I just played sports more or climbed more trees. It used to make feel like "less' a boy. A sissy? Why not just a boy doing wtf he wants? I liked "boyish" things when I was in the mood for that.. ..but as child I wanted to play with dolls and explore emotional scenarios and get in touch with the beauty at the heart of the world. So the gender shit starts early.

I'm not much different today tbh. But am I less a man because I sometimes wear heels and dress? It's the things people consider "male" or "female" things. I happen to be a biological man but I'm also an individual. Not everything is about some gender construct, and as hard as men fought to free themselves of that.....this radical counter-push for gender conformity just shoves us right back in it.

So there you have it, Dove. It doesn't have that same self-righteous punch, does it? Could you perhaps explain why that is (I mean, without resorting to the standard "male privilege" lame)? Define men and will have also defined women, without any help from me.

The floor is yours.

Blurt you still havent answered.

Define woman, and womanhood.

There is no need for you to be defensive and to continue having an insulting tantrum because I'm apparently having some sort of audacity here speaking about my own womanhood.

Does getting criticism from a woman bother you? I've noticed you have accused me of self righteousness and hatefulness but you havent shown any sort of empathy towards the harm this sort of ideology has on woman and girls. And you seen kinda stingy about the fact that men are statistically dangerous to women. You just keep trying to crack some whip at me for not being "with it" and avoiding what should be a simple question.

I dont give a shit if you wear heels and a dress. What I give a shit about is the notion that wearing heels and dress makes you a woman and that you can be legally recognized as one. That's the issue here. When your dress wearing translates into MY womanhood becoming some subjective identity anyone can put on is where this becomes harmful to women and girls.

And honestly Blurt it's pretty self righteous of you to respond as if YOU are the one being attacked when its women losing rights.

Men wearing heels and dresses? Cool.

Thinking wearing heels and dresses makes you a woman? Not cool.

Being biologically male and getting in a wrestling ring with a woman and shattering her fucking face? eQuAlItY

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why would I need to define men? I'm not of the belief gender is fluid. Women cannot be men. I'm not claiming to know what being a man would be like. I cant related to the sex based experience of a man. All I can do is listen to individuals, see them for who they are and respect our biological differences.

You gonna take a minute to understand what's being said or continue to read a few sentences and attack my character?

Is my big dick energy scaring you?
Wait a minute. Aren't leftist the proponents of SCIENCE!!!!!!

When did biology get dropped from the scientific canon?

Asking for a friend

I mean they dont go on science at all. Unless you are including things like socail sciences and rebranding philosophy as science(humans in the womb are not alive....et)

Generally leftwingers do more to block science if it interferes with their political narratives.

And have books and scientists banned/blacklisted... but then again, Conservatives occasionally do it themselves....

***cough*** Andrew Wakefield... ***cough***

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
When people talk to or about Blurt, what preferred pronoun does Blurt want to be used?
loser

^ spent years in higher ed, is a a bum ass alcoholic going absolutely nowhere in life but knows the difference between a noun and a pronoun at a obscure forum where simple mistakes such as these don't matter.

"...an obscure..."

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
loser

"...an obscure..."
very good trannygurl, you're on a roll today, don't let the fact that I baited you like the basic bum you are stop you.

now can you get your drivers license back?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...makes a strong case to create a 3rd Gender for Transgender, espceially men.

Really, it's no big deal.
civilizations have always had these kinda people.
I think they used to call them eunuchs, and they had a legal gender and recognition.

we need a similar kind of arrangement including trans only prisons.

But no way should a transgender be boxing a biological woman.
The trans person will kill them as this link demonstrates.

Either the trans character boxes against its own kind or men.
Then maybe a man can beat the living shit outta that trans fake woman.
Y'know the saying, "Pick on someone your own size."

Those trans women who enter women's competitions snhould be banned and they're cowards.

They weren't man enough to be men, couldn't hack it, so they're stealing the identity of biological women.

But don't take my word for it,. Here's what Caitlyn Jenner had to say:

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As for the rest… I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Two and a half hours later, as my words ferment in her mind....

I think we all got a heavy dose of “natural beauty” during the pandemic when the salons all shut down and we got to see the pics women shared of their grey hair.

I know you are not feeling comfortable with the choices you made.

Continuing to lie to yourself will not bring you peace.

Says some random online who has never and never will see me in person.

I love how moody all the married men online are ~ tongue in cheek, of course.

Oh, come on, you can't lump every married man in the same box. Even a tongue in cheek.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Either you are going to die before you get old, or you are going to get old. Fact. Period, end of.

If you think the "You're so old..." troll is clever, I hate to tell you, but you're trolling yourself. Either who you will be soon enough, or who you will never get to be. One of those two things will happen way sooner than you think. You're not superior because you're not there yet, trust me.

Dumbasses.

Is this because it's your 70th next weekend?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...makes a strong case to create a 3rd Gender for Transgender, espceially men.

Really, it's no big deal.
civilizations have always had these kinda people.
I think they used to call them eunuchs, and they had a legal gender and recognition.

we need a similar kind of arrangement including trans only prisons.

But no way should a transgender be boxing a biological woman.
The trans person will kill them as this link demonstrates.

Either the trans character boxes against its own kind or men.
Then maybe a man can beat the living shit outta that trans fake woman.
Y'know the saying, "Pick on someone your own size."

Those trans women who enter women's competitions snhould be banned and they're cowards.

They weren't man enough to be men, couldn't hack it, so they're stealing the identity of biological women.

But don't take my word for it,. Here's what Caitlyn Jenner had to say:

Yeah I mean....many regular, transgender people who have been diagnosed as trans are not the ones pushing this. They know they are trans and what that means.

Autogynophilia though? Part of that whole fetish is pretending to be a woman, having womens experiences and having others play along with it. These are the ones forcing this bullshit that they are women, no different from biological women. They also talk about how they have periods, et. It's a sexual fetish.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Enlighten me.

Zen Koan: “A Cup of Tea” Parable

Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868–1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”

“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”

Perfection.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I havent "confused" anything apparently except the philosophically stunted who cannot define "woman" and dont understand patriarchal toxic gender roles as it applies to performative femininity of those who have defined my existence as an identity that anyone can adopt.

What IS a woman? What makes a woman a woman? Is my existence reduced to a feeling?

And this is directed at Blurt. Not the handmaid who is fine with allowing mentally ill men with autogynophilia expose their semi hard ons to little girls in spas or rape women in female prison just so we can validate the feelings of men.

Which is kinda interesting. A grown male predator sends my then 15 year old(not 12 year old) and a few of her friends an unsolicited dick picture. Then gets me, and we report it to the site, get screen shots and report it to police. I actually love that my daughters know they can come to me with anything and we will handle it. But somehow this is so offensive and evidently every single teen girl who gets bothered by an online pervert has a shit mom, right?

But this same hypocrite is perfectly fine with the Equality Act which results in grown men exposing themselves to women and girls in public spaces.

Maybe the pervert who sent my daughter a dick pic identified as a woman?

I’m shocked that you’re finally admitting this happened… but I am going to maintain that it was the 12 yo and that’s why I was upset with you in addition to your crying to Big & Flea. Actually, it was a lot of stuff… but those were the big ones….

I’m not going there any further because I wouldn’t hand my children a lit stick of dynamite as much as I wouldn’t invite them to an addiction like trolling online… but that’s just me. I’m an overprotective mama bear tho.

But it’s almost dark and we know you play dirty and I don’t want to be driven to drink tonight… so toodles.

I wonder how a grown man had access to her phone number in the first place.

TBH ~ I don’t believe the perv had direct cell phone access to her. I was told she was on a forum trolling when the pic was forwarded to me via text. The perv was pretending to be a teenage boy. I expressed concern for any site catering to minor children.

It does seem the child went to mom with the pic immediately…. so there is that.

What a pig!

As a parent it's imperative to monitor minor's access to the web. It's a dangerous world.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You’re complacent and you lack the courage to do anything but follow the leader, which isn’t you.

Haha!

In 2002 (maybe 2003?) I quit my job. That's the last time I had a boss. BTW, I reported to one person in that company - the president of the company.

I have run my own businesses since then.

It is laughable that you think I follow the leader. I am the leader in almost everything I do. I could give you a long list if you are looking to be buried in humiliation.

Funny you mention “wasted life” when I found you exactly where I left you….

Well, I am about 95% retired now. I only do a little business that has a very high profit:effort ratio.

And my wife who is not yet 50 years old is fully retired.

I'd like to give you more details and will certainly oblige you in a few days, but I'm off on a mini vacation now. Oh, I have to be back for the weekend to take care of the baseball league that I run.

Your social attitude about your resilience only compounds your biological beta male deficit. You’re facing mortality and there is now the added pressure of making your life appear valuable to others because you have accomplished nothing that will hold value when you perish.

Everybody is facing mortality, you dumb ass.

I am talking about my life because it would be good for you to stop running from The Truth. You are envious and resentful that I made good decisions and you made bad decisions, and instead of accepting reality and trying to better your situation, you create an imaginary world where your life does not suck in comparison to mine. But that does not help you.

And I am trying to help. You.

So another tidbit for you. With Covid keeping people at home, I formed a band that plays little private backyard shows. We bring joy to people at a stressful time in their lives. We put a smile on their faces and help them forget about their problems for a few hours. Name of my band? Joe and Co. Nice, eh?