One of two things will definitely happen to you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I havent "confused" anything apparently except the philosophically stunted who cannot define "woman" and dont understand patriarchal toxic gender roles as it applies to performative femininity of those who have defined my existence as an identity that anyone can adopt.

What IS a woman? What makes a woman a woman? Is my existence reduced to a feeling?

And this is directed at Blurt. Not the handmaid who is fine with allowing mentally ill men with autogynophilia expose their semi hard ons to little girls in spas or rape women in female prison just so we can validate the feelings of men.

Which is kinda interesting. A grown male predator sends my then 15 year old(not 12 year old) and a few of her friends an unsolicited dick picture. Then gets me, and we report it to the site, get screen shots and report it to police. I actually love that my daughters know they can come to me with anything and we will handle it. But somehow this is so offensive and evidently every single teen girl who gets bothered by an online pervert has a shit mom, right?

But this same hypocrite is perfectly fine with the Equality Act which results in grown men exposing themselves to women and girls in public spaces.

Maybe the pervert who sent my daughter a dick pic identified as a woman?

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt never got over the Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Men's Clubs.
Hence instead of emulating Dad, Blurt grew up wanting to be more like Mom instead.
I think this is why Blurt became transgender, eh.

I must say, Joe, your solid grasp of psychology is equalled only by your astute geopolitical analyses.

You're like Dove, minus the Biggie Smalls human centipede segment trailing behind you.

Well, what do you think contributed to your decision to transition into a woman, Blurt?

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

Joe, not even the light of a 250-watt halogen bulb focused into your ear hole through a Fresnel lens could reveal anything in that dark grotto you call a brain.

You're a walking supermassive black hole when it comes to thinking. There's no enlightening you. Every single one of your thousands upon thousands of posts polluting the internet is a singularity unto itself.

As Benzo would say, enlighten deez nuts, you mealy-mouthed mush-skull.

I'm actually curious how you define "woman" so that you would identify yourself as such.

Normally men who do this are using patriarchal gender roles and performative femininity.

Which I'm sure you can see how reduced that makes women feel, yeah?

Now I'm not saying you are devoid of feminine energy or that I would ever dictate to you how you should identify. I'm just trying to cut off the crust, kwim?

What is a woman?

"Performative femininity"?

Who are you, Judith Butler?

Performative Femininity is the unrealistic socially constructed ideals and standards placed on women.

Drag queens make a whole career out of it.

Oh, I know what "performative femininity" is, Dovey. What has me scratching my wig is why, all of a sudden, you sound like a tenured Gender Studies professor.

I'm no fan of ultracrepidarians, as you know.

Truth is, as per Butler herself, all gender is performative in a way.

In a way, we're all genderless when we're alone.

Now, this is a discussion I won't be having here with you, just because I know you've managed, in your own mind, to reduce this complex social and psychological issue to a nuance-free tug-of-war between in-your-face drag queens and caterwauling TERFs. Neither of those communities are part of my world so the convo ends here.

Murdy, on the other hand, seems more mentally with-it when it comes to these things.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurt never got over the Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Men's Clubs.
Hence instead of emulating Dad, Blurt grew up wanting to be more like Mom instead.

I must say, Joe, your solid grasp of psychology is equalled only by your astute geopolitical analyses.

You're like Dove, minus the Biggie Smalls human centipede segment trailing behind you.

Well, what do you think contributed to your decision to transition into a woman, Blurt?

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

Joe, not even the light of a 250-watt halogen bulb focused into your ear hole through a Fresnel lens could reveal anything in that dark grotto you call a brain.

You're a walking supermassive black hole when it comes to thinking. There's no enlightening you. Every single one of your thousands upon thousands of posts polluting the internet is a singularity unto itself.

I'm actually curious how you define "woman" so that you would identify yourself as such.

Normally men who do this are using patriarchal gender roles and performative femininity.

Now I'm not saying you are devoid of feminine energy or that I would ever dictate to you how you should identify. I'm just trying to cut off the crust, kwim?

What is a woman?

Performative Femininity is the unrealistic socially constructed ideals and standards placed on women.

Oh, I know what "performative femininity" is, Dovey. What has me scratching my wig is why, all of a sudden, you sound like tenured Gender Studies professor.

Now, this is a discussion I won't be having here with you, just because I know you've managed, in your own mind, to reduce this complex social and psychological issue to a nuance-free tug-of-war between in-your-face drag queens and caterwauling TERFs. Neither of those communities are part of my world so the convo ends here.

Murdy, on the other hand, seems more mentally with-it when it comes to these things.

Right.

So while legislation gets passed that impacts me, my daughters, my future granddaughters and the fundamental meaning of womanhood is diluted to accommodate feelings and we get firmly shoved backwards regarding womens rights..... you cant even take the time to try to explain what womanhood is?

Since I clearly dont know and I'm not "with it". I dont perform, I just am who I am. I find the entire male set standards of femininity problematic and you guys are reinforcing those. As well as making society less safe for women.

I think my question is fair. I'm asking a man his definition of womanhood....since I am expected to accommodate this new gender narrative that reduces me to an identity.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I find the entire male set standards of femininity problematic and you guys are reinforcing those.

I'm asking a man his definition of womanhood....since I am expected to accommodate this new gender narrative that reduces me to an identity.

The two sentences above are no more than two sentences away from each other in the full post.

In effect, this is what you're saying: "Men's views of women are shitty... so let me ask a man how he views women."

Seriously, Dove?

You're so blind to your own hatred of others that you can't even think straight.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

I think she has confused a straight cross-dresser with a gay performance artist… It’s like saying all gay men speak with exuberant SSS’s.

For instance, Caitlin Jenner was born a man and has no desire to have a relationship with a man. Technically, she is still a straight man… but now can be classified as a lesbian.

Bruce is still a mutilated man though...

This is a fact I cannot argue…. but is s/he actually gay?

I’m saying that not all cross-dressers are gay… and neither are all drag performers. Most drag performers I know from my freshly divorced days in Seattle are so dedicated to their career illusion they don’t have time to date, but mostly confirmed being bisexual.

He's a straight male with a mental condition....

And what do you think of straight men who play women online, Dinkster?

Zing!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When people talk to or about Blurt, what preferred pronoun does Blurt want to be used?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I find the entire male set standards of femininity problematic and you guys are reinforcing those.

I'm asking a man his definition of womanhood....since I am expected to accommodate this new gender narrative that reduces me to an identity.

The two sentences above are no more than two sentences away from each other in the full post.

In effect, this is what you're saying: "Men's views of women are shitty... so let me ask a man how he views women."

Seriously, Dove?

You're so blind to your own hatred of others that you can't even think straight.

So if I dont agree with you, and if I have a problem with gender stereotypes, I'm hateful?

I asked you to define womanhood and you have consistently avoided the question while simultaneously putting me down.

Maybe you should entertain the possibility that you might have an issue being blind to your own hatred? You have a tendency to respond in very condescending and dismissive manners whenever you are presented with a view or perspective that is different from your own. This is really such a common theme with leftwing politics. There is a very self absorbed, and entitled arrogance with it.

I'm not starting threads calling you a garbage poster, insulting your intelligence, taking jabs and labeling you, am I? Might I suggest when you feel tempted to point out these perceived faults with others, try to turn that inward first?

I'm actually being quite polite to you regardless of how you are actually acting towards me.

Can you explain what womanhood is? You say you identify as a woman, fair enough. I'm simply asking you what that means. You are a smart person, right? I'm sure you've put a lot of thought into this.

Enlighten me.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I havent "confused" anything apparently except the philosophically stunted who cannot define "woman" and dont understand patriarchal toxic gender roles as it applies to performative femininity of those who have defined my existence as an identity that anyone can adopt.

What IS a woman? What makes a woman a woman? Is my existence reduced to a feeling?

And this is directed at Blurt. Not the handmaid who is fine with allowing mentally ill men with autogynophilia expose their semi hard ons to little girls in spas or rape women in female prison just so we can validate the feelings of men.

Which is kinda interesting. A grown male predator sends my then 15 year old(not 12 year old) and a few of her friends an unsolicited dick picture. Then gets me, and we report it to the site, get screen shots and report it to police. I actually love that my daughters know they can come to me with anything and we will handle it. But somehow this is so offensive and evidently every single teen girl who gets bothered by an online pervert has a shit mom, right?

But this same hypocrite is perfectly fine with the Equality Act which results in grown men exposing themselves to women and girls in public spaces.

I’m shocked that you’re finally admitting this happened… but I am going to maintain that it was the 12 yo and that’s why I was upset with you in addition to your crying to Big & Flea. Actually, it was a lot of stuff… but those were the big ones….

I’m not going there any further because I wouldn’t hand my children a lit stick of dynamite as much as I wouldn’t invite them to an addiction like trolling online… but that’s just me. I’m an overprotective mama bear tho.

But it’s almost dark and we know you play dirty and I don’t want to be driven to drink tonight… so toodles.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m shocked that you’re finally admitting this happened… but I am going to maintain that it was the 12 yo and that’s why I was upset with you in addition to your crying to Big & Flea. Actually, it was a lot of stuff… but those were the big ones….

I’m not going there any further because I wouldn’t hand my children a lit stick of dynamite as much as I wouldn’t invite them to an addiction like trolling online… but that’s just me. I’m an overprotective mama bear tho.

But it’s almost dark and we know you play dirty and I don’t want to be driven to drink tonight… so toodles.

I wonder how a grown man had access to her phone number in the first place.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You have a tendency to respond in very condescending and dismissive manners whenever you are presented with a view or perspective that is different from your own.

Dere, dere, Dove.

You're resilient. I have faith that you'll pull through.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Enlighten me.

Zen Koan: “A Cup of Tea” Parable

Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868–1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”

“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You say you identify as a woman, fair enough.

I challenge you to find a single post of mine, on any forum anywhere on the internet, where I've said or written the words, "I identify as a woman" (outside the context of a very effective troll, judging by all the pearl clutching going on in these threads when it comes to this subject... and some of the women are mortified, too).

I'll wait.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

Oh, I know what "performative femininity" is, Dovey. What has me scratching my wig is why, all of a sudden, you sound like a tenured Gender Studies professor.

Are you trying out for the women's wrestling team so that you can finally accomplish something with your life?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have a tendency to respond in very condescending and dismissive manners whenever you are presented with a view or perspective that is different from your own.

Dere, dere, Dove.

You're resilient. I have faith that you'll pull through.

Well of course, i just dont think going down that road is productive is all.

Also thanks for the Zen post, but again that's avoiding the question

And

"I challenge you to find a single post of mine, on any forum anywhere on the internet, where I've said or written the words, "I identify as a woman" (outside the context of a very effective troll, judging by all the pearl clutching going on in these threads when it comes to this subject... and some of the women are mortified, too).

I'll wait."

Have I misunderstood you? I'm not attacking you, Blurt.

I'm not "clutching pearls" either. I'm just asking you to define womanhood. Or more what does it mean to "identify as a woman".

Why do you guys do this? You'll make statements or claims and when those are either challenged or questioned.....out comes judgement and hostility.

Do you genuinely think that people who disagree with you or question you are shitty people and below you?

Do I somehow not have a right to have an issue with policies that directly negatively impact women and challenge the driving ideology behind it?

Everyone wants to be a feminist. Until it's time to take an unpopular stance.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So if I dont agree with you, and if I have a problem with gender stereotypes, I'm hateful?

isn't that the canned narrative these lemmings are taught to regurgitate when their psychotic viewpoints on life are scrutinized?

you act surprised as if each and every one of them didn't follow this same exact script to the letter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

isn't that the canned narrative these lemmings are taught to regurgitate when their psychotic viewpoints on life are scrutinized?

you act surprised as if each and every one of them didn't follow this same exact script to the letter.

It's all very surface. Which is fine, I suppose. Right up until it becomes some new norm we have to accept and accommodate and it gets written into law.

They want to avoid the deeper philosophical implications of this radical gender ideology and how harmful it really is to women and girls.

Women fought for years for the rights we have today AND to break these toxic gender stereotypes that have been placed on women. That's been a rough road as well.

I just think it's important (and I'm not the only one) that we get good and clear on what a "woman" is, if we are going to change the definition....and what "womanhood" really means.

We are being asked to sacrifice our opportunities(sports, even fucking pageants, awards, et), our private sex segregated spaces and along with it - our safety and dignity. Women who have been traumatized and abused by men are being forced to share prison cells with men. And crimes committed by men who "identify" as women are being reported and recorded as crimes committed by women. Lesbians are being attacked and harassed for not wanting to date and sleep with men who identify as women.

And this conversation is one that has been deamed bigoted, hateful and transphobic. So all I see here is women...once again...being forced to sacrifice A LOT to validate the whims and feelings of men AND are expected to be silent on it.

It's real fucked up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's all very surface. Which is fine, I suppose. Right up until it becomes some new norm we have to accept and accommodate and it gets written into law.

They want to avoid the deeper philosophical implications of this radical gender ideology and how harmful it really is to women and girls.

Women fought for years for the rights we have today AND to break these toxic gender stereotypes that have been placed on women. That's been a rough road as well.

I just think it's important (and I'm not the only one) that we get good and clear on what a "woman" is, if we are going to change the definition....and what "womanhood" really means.

We are being asked to sacrifice our opportunities(sports, even fucking pageants, awards, et), our private sex segregated spaces and along with it - our safety and dignity. Women who have been traumatized and abused by men are being forced to share prison cells with men. And crimes committed by men who "identify" as women are being reported and recorded as crimes committed by women.

And this conversation is one that has been deamed bigoted, hateful and transphobic. So all I see here is women...once again...being forced to sacrifice A LOT to validate the whims and feelings of men AND are expected to be silent on it.

It's real fucked up.
Just remember that you are trying to talk common sense & logic to a guy who puts on lipstick, eye-shadow and women's underwear.

Once you fully assimilate that single fact you'll know how to deal with this clown properly no matter how many 2 dollar words he can read off his "big word of the day" toilet paper roll.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We are being asked to sacrifice our opportunities(sports, even fucking pageants, awards, et), our private sex segregated spaces and along with it - our safety and dignity. Women who have been traumatized and abused by men are being forced to share prison cells with men. And crimes committed by men who "identify" as women are being reported and recorded as crimes committed by women.

It's real fucked up.
Just remember that you are trying to talk common sense & logic to a guy who puts on lipstick, eye-shadow and women's underwear.

Once you fully assimilate that single fact you'll know how to deal with this clown properly no matter how many 2 dollar words he can read off his "big word of the day" toilet paper roll.

Which is exactly why I'm asking him to define what a woman and womanhood is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

..and I'll wager that he'll continue to prance around the subject like the lightfooted fecal fairy he is because deep down he does not have an answer which a) does not completely contradict everything they currently stand for b) will hold up under even the mildest levels of scrutiny

Why you bother trying to reason on a civil level with these mindless twats and their self congratulatory intellectualism is far beyond me.

If they were 1/10 as smart as they love everyone to believe they'd have amounted to something in life. period

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

..and I'll wager that he'll continue to prance around the subject like the lightfooted fecal fairy he is because deep down he does not have an answer which a) does not completely contradict everything they currently stand for b) will hold up under even the mildest levels of scrutiny

Why you bother trying to reason on a civil level with these mindless twats and their self congratulatory intellectualism is far beyond me.

If they were 1/10 as smart as they love everyone to believe they'd have amounted to something in life. period

What gets me is how they will avoid the questions, insult you and put you down, than accuse you of being hateful. And they accuse others of being judgmental.

The complete and total lack of self awareness of people in this age group is astounding.

And to read them, they really believe they are above everyone they disagree with. They really are hateful and judgemental as fuck. So much projection.

Trying to get them in a civil and intellectual discussion is like trying to baptise a cat, and they blame their lack of ability on their opposition. Unless you agree with them, you are stupid trash and not worth a real discussion.

But these paragons of intellectual superiority will shit post and be vile and disgusting everyday.

Go figure.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

What gets me is how they will avoid the questions, insult you and put you down, than accuse you of being hateful. And they accuse others of being judgmental.

The complete and total lack of self awareness of people in this age group is astounding.

And to read them, they really believe they are above everyone they disagree with. They really are hateful and judgemental as fuck. So much projection.
honestly tho, it's partially your own fault. It's not like you're not aware they are gibbering morons who can substantiate their shitty positions with anything but smoke, mirrors and diversion.

Stop trying to have civil discourse with cockroaches

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

honestly tho, it's partially your own fault. It's not like you're not aware they are gibbering morons who can substantiate their shitty positions with anything but smoke, mirrors and diversion.

Stop trying to have civil discourse with cockroaches

Fair enough.

It's still sad though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I wonder how a grown man had access to her phone number in the first place.

TBH ~ I don’t believe the perv had direct cell phone access to her. I was told she was on a forum trolling when the pic was forwarded to me via text. The perv was pretending to be a teenage boy. I expressed concern for any site catering to minor children.

It does seem the child went to mom with the pic immediately…. so there is that.