One of two things will definitely happen to you

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Either you are going to die before you get old, or you are going to get old. Fact. Period, end of.

If you think the "You're so old..." troll is clever, I hate to tell you, but you're trolling yourself. Either who you will be soon enough, or who you will never get to be. One of those two things will happen way sooner than you think. You're not superior because you're not there yet, trust me.

Dumbasses.

Actually Lotus, the tragedy is not whether we grow old or die, it's failing to achieve our Life's Dreams or Purpose - Whatever that may be. What we set out to do.

A Failed Unfulfilled Life, not dying is the Tragedy.

Who cares if you die. It's what you manage to achieve before your expiry date, eh?
What would an accomplishment be, Joe - in your view?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
my photographic memory is kicking in AGAIN…

Isn’t this the LL coach who drug his feet for 5+ years before he asked his wife to marry him?

Hahaha!!!

You have a poor understanding of what is "photographic memory".

If some people* didn't rush into marriage, maybe they* could avoid wasting years of their life in a destructive, loveless relationship.

* you

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Either you are going to die before you get old, or you are going to get old. Fact. Period, end of.

If you think the "You're so old..." troll is clever, I hate to tell you, but you're trolling yourself. Either who you will be soon enough, or who you will never get to be. One of those two things will happen way sooner than you think. You're not superior because you're not there yet, trust me.

Dumbasses.

Actually Lotus, the tragedy is not whether we grow old or die, it's failing to achieve our Life's Dreams or Purpose - Whatever that may be. What we set out to do.

Who cares if you die. It's what you manage to achieve before your expiry date, eh?

Oh...my life's ambtion create the Next Great piece of Art.

Kinda like the Sistine Chapel or the Mona Lisa y'know.

Guess I better git crackin', eh? ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dumbasses.

Hopefully Holiday will let us know indirectly the next time he talks to himself what our life purposes are and how close we are to fulfilling them.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Does anyone know if Duhv buckled down on her assigned project of detailing the 40 murders committed by BLM' or

.. descended into madness as her silence on the subject suggests?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Dumbasses.

Oh...my life's ambtion create the Next Great piece of Art.

Kinda like the Sistine Chapel or the Mona Lisa y'know.

Guess I better git crackin', eh? ;-)
I guess, given the low place you're starting from.

Maybe a lower aim would meet with greater success, no?

How about you prepare to pack the perfect grocery bag?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe collects old comic books and Playboy magazines from the 60's and 70's when he's not busy ogling prom queens passed out in the back seat of his limo.

Every Michelangelo has to start somewhere.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe collects old comic books and Playboy magazines from the 60's and 70's when he's not busy ogling prom queens passed out in the back seat of his limo.

Every Michelangelo has to start somewhere.

Hey Blurt. I even saw the Playboy issue with your Mom posing in it.

0406-col-mcgillis-1.jpg

I think it was called 'The Girls of Montreal'.

Them were the days, eh Blurt?

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop posting photos of my mother, you corkscrew-tailed truffle-snuffler.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dumbasses.
Did you just have this epiphany LotusBlossom? :Happy5:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop posting photos of my mother, you corkscrew-tailed truffle-snuffler.

Which one? I'll aim my cock snot at her...

Blurt never got over the Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Men's Clubs.
Hence instead of emulating Dad, Blurt grew up wanting to be more like Mom instead.
I think this is why Blurt became transgender, eh.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
my photographic memory is kicking in AGAIN…

Isn’t this the LL coach who drug his feet for 5+ years before he asked his wife to marry him?

Hahaha!!!

You have a poor understanding of what is "photographic memory".

If some people* didn't rush into marriage, maybe they* could avoid wasting years of their life in a destructive, loveless relationship.

* you

That’s your overtly judgmental ego again, WERDO.

You’re complacent and you lack the courage to do anything but follow the leader, which isn’t you.

Funny you mention “wasted life” when I found you exactly where I left you….

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As for the rest… I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Two and a half hours later, as my words ferment in her mind....

I think we all got a heavy dose of “natural beauty” during the pandemic when the salons all shut down and we got to see the pics women shared of their grey hair.

I know you are not feeling comfortable with the choices you made.

Continuing to lie to yourself will not bring you peace.

Says some random online who has never and never will see me in person.

I love how moody all the married men online are ~ tongue in cheek, of course.

"Last edited: 15 minutes ago" to a post you made 21 minutes ago.

Hahahaha!! Coming back to edit a post 11 minutes after you made it indicates you are a little too invested in this exchange.

I'm not just some "random online". For some reason several people here have been letting me know about your troubled past.

You need to accept that you made some really bad mistakes and try to move on. You cannot change the past. What is done, is done. You can only try to salvage any remaining dignity you have and make the best of whatever time you have left.

It means that I have OCD about my post typos sometimes….

I am not asking you for advice, just in case you’re confused or delusional about what sort of forum you’re on *SMH*

Over half an hour later.....

As for the rest… I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Two and a half hours later, as my words ferment in her mind....

I think we all got a heavy dose of “natural beauty” during the pandemic when the salons all shut down and we got to see the pics women shared of their grey hair.

I know you are not feeling comfortable with the choices you made.

Continuing to lie to yourself will not bring you peace.

Are you wearing Velcro tennis shoes while you’re clutching that egg timer?

What makes you think I would take advice from some ancient dork who has played it safe his entire life?

Furthermore, I find you to be a complete WIERDO. I mean…. who gets married, DOESN’T have kids and then coaches little league for the remainder of their existence?

You.

Need.

To.

Relax.

And release the guilt.

You feel.

Is this the part where you invite me into your geriatric hot tub time machine and talk about yourself until my ears bleed?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You’re complacent and you lack the courage to do anything but follow the leader, which isn’t you.

Haha!

In 2002 (maybe 2003?) I quit my job. That's the last time I had a boss. BTW, I reported to one person in that company - the president of the company.

I have run my own businesses since then.

It is laughable that you think I follow the leader. I am the leader in almost everything I do. I could give you a long list if you are looking to be buried in humiliation.

Well, I am about 95% retired now. I only do a little business that has a very high profit:effort ratio.

And my wife who is not yet 50 years old is fully retired.

I'd like to give you more details and will certainly oblige you in a few days, but I'm off on a mini vacation now. Oh, I have to be back for the weekend to take care of the baseball league that I run.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Haha!

In 2002 (maybe 2003?) I quit my job. That's the last time I had a boss. BTW, I reported to one person in that company - the president of the company.

It is laughable that you think I follow the leader. I am the leader in almost everything I do. I could give you a long list if you are looking to be buried in humiliation.

Well, I am about 95% retired now. I only do a little business that has a very high profit:effort ratio.

I'd like to give you more details and will certainly oblige you in a few days, but I'm off on a mini vacation now. Oh, I have to be back for the weekend to take care of the baseball league that I run.

I think it's awesome that you spent your working years building enough wealth doing things you love and are good at and now you and your wife can retire and spend the rest of your lives enjoying a variety of recreation you both enjoy together. And you are content and satisfied with a life well lived.

I think that's beautiful. Fuck people who down others who are happy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha!

Your social attitude about your resilience only compounds your biological beta male deficit. You’re facing mortality and there is now the added pressure of making your life appear valuable to others because you have accomplished nothing that will hold value when you perish.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt never got over the Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Men's Clubs.
Hence instead of emulating Dad, Blurt grew up wanting to be more like Mom instead.

I must say, Joe, your solid grasp of psychology is equalled only by your astute geopolitical analyses.

You're like Dove, minus the Biggie Smalls human centipede segment trailing behind you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I must say, Joe, your solid grasp of psychology is equalled only by your astute geopolitical analyses.

You're like Dove, minus the Biggie Smalls human centipede segment trailing behind you.

Well, what do you think contributed to your decision to transition into a woman, Blurt?

Enlighten me, eh.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, what do you think contributed to your decision to transition into a woman, Blurt?

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

Joe, not even the light of a 250-watt halogen bulb focused into your ear hole through a Fresnel lens could reveal anything in that dark grotto you call a brain.

You're a walking supermassive black hole when it comes to thinking. There's no enlightening you. Every single one of your thousands upon thousands of posts polluting the internet is a singularity unto itself.

As Benzo would say, enlighten deez nuts, you mealy-mouthed mush-skull.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

Joe, not even the light of a 250-watt halogen bulb focused into your ear hole through a Fresnel lens could reveal anything in that dark grotto you call a brain.

You're a walking supermassive black hole when it comes to thinking. There's no enlightening you. Every single one of your thousands upon thousands of posts polluting the internet is a singularity unto itself.

I'm actually curious how you define "woman" so that you would identify yourself as such.

Normally men who do this are using patriarchal gender roles and performative femininity.

Which I'm sure you can see how reduced that makes women feel, yeah?

Now I'm not saying you are devoid of feminine energy or that I would ever dictate to you how you should identify. I'm just trying to cut off the crust, kwim?

What is a woman?

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

I'm actually curious how you define "woman" so that you would identify yourself as such.

Normally men who do this are using patriarchal gender roles and performative femininity.

Now I'm not saying you are devoid of feminine energy or that I would ever dictate to you how you should identify. I'm just trying to cut off the crust, kwim?

What is a woman?

"Performative femininity"?

Who are you, Judith Butler?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

Performative Femininity is the unrealistic socially constructed ideals and standards placed on women.

Drag queens make a whole career out of it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

I think she has confused a straight cross-dresser with a gay performance artist… It’s like saying all gay men speak with exuberant SSS’s.

For instance, Caitlin Jenner was born a man and has no desire to have a relationship with a man. Technically, she is still a straight man… but now can be classified as a lesbian.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

I think she has confused a straight cross-dresser with a gay performance artist… It’s like saying all gay men speak with exuberant SSS’s.

For instance, Caitlin Jenner was born a man and has no desire to have a relationship with a man. Technically, she is still a straight man… but now can be classified as a lesbian.

Bruce is still a mutilated man though...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

This is a fact I cannot argue…. but is s/he actually gay?

I’m saying that not all cross-dressers are gay… and neither are all drag performers. Most drag performers I know from my freshly divorced days in Seattle are so dedicated to their career illusion they don’t have time to date, but mostly confirmed being bisexual.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

I’m saying that not all cross-dressers are gay… and neither are all drag performers. Most drag performers I know from my freshly divorced days in Seattle are so dedicated to their career illusion they don’t have time to date, but mostly confirmed being bisexual.

He's a straight male with a mental condition....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

And what do you think of straight men who play women online, Dinkster?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

What is a woman?

And what do you think of straight men who play women online, Dinkster?

Adaptable?