One of two things will definitely happen to you

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And this conversation is one that has been deamed bigoted, hateful and transphobic. So all I see here is women...once again...being forced to sacrifice A LOT to validate the whims and feelings of men AND are expected to be silent on it.

It's real fucked up.

You were born in the wrong decade, Dovey. Back when I grew up, men were men, boys were boys, women were women and girls were girls. Life was much more simple back then. Now they want women to 'share' their gender. Heck even Blurt's Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's Playboy clubs, didn't have ta do that, eh? She could be a woman and Blurt's mom all the same.

Yer right, from what I remember growing up the 60s and 70s, today "It's real fucked up."

I think you woulda been happy growing up back then, Dovey.

Women didn't have to be ashamed of staying at home to be homemakers and raising the Kids.
That was their job. And the man went out worked, brought home the money and put food on the table.
Usually the women ran the household budgets
So to a large degree they were in charge anyways.

It's not as oppressive as women's libbers/ultra feminists have made it out to be.
Anyways a lotta women don't even like the working world that much.
Many would prefer to stay home and raise the kids.
Plus Mom being away from her children is have an adverse effect on them.
They get into mischeif, trouble and they need a parent or 2 around to supervise them.

But these days it's taboo to say that.

That should be nothin ta be ashamed of, eh.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe ~ now you’re are getting into the unfinished sexual revolution. Women are EXPECTED to have careers and raise children. A single income is barely enough to cover necessities.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Most women can't cook these days. It's the guys who have picked up the slack.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Joe ~ now you’re are getting into the unfinished sexual revolution. Women are EXPECTED to have careers and raise children. A single income is barely enough to cover necessities.
I do it just fine.

With at least 6000.00 a month to spare in fact.

And that's not including dividends, day trading income and private clientele

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I can cook… but I had grandmas. My ex was an excellent cook, was off by 3 pm when he wasn’t deployed and made it home to cook dinner for everyone by the time I got home around 6ish. I was responsible for the kid’s breakfast and lunches…. and picking up dinner on the way home sometimes.

We made it work.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I can cook… but I had grandmas. My ex was an excellent cook, was off by 3 pm when he wasn’t deployed and made it home to cook dinner for everyone by the time I got home around 6ish. I was responsible for the kid’s breakfast and lunches…. and picking up dinner on the way home sometimes.

We made it work.

My wife burns water.

I had to learn fast....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I do it just fine.

You are not the norm though… and you did get some help from your parents when they were little. Babysitting not financial.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I do it just fine.

You are not the norm though… and you did get some help from your parents when they were little. Babysitting not financial.
Not entirely. I had to pay a nanny 1400.00 a month until my youngest was 7.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Them were the days I guess...

42-48483582_1024x1024.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I do it just fine.

I think that’s low tbh… you probably paid more for a full-time nanny with 2. I was paying over $450 per week for my youngest to go to family daycare. We had the full-time rate, but didn’t leave him there past 3. The write off was nice tho.

When she raised her rates she only did it for the parents who dumped their kids there until 7 pm.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Them were the days I guess...

42-48483582_1024x1024.jpeg

She needs a good old fashioned pearl necklace and I'd dutifully oblige...

Back in more Traditional Days when that sorta thing existed...

That lady needs to wear her ankles like earrings when her man comes home swinging the bacon....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I do it just fine.

I think that’s low tbh… you probably paid more for a full-time nanny with 2. I was paying over $450 per week for my youngest to go to family daycare. We had the full-time rate, but didn’t leave him there past 3. The write off was nice tho.

When she raised her rates she only did it for the parents who dumped their kids there until 7 pm.
Mine was a full live in who had her own room and had zero expenses other than personal travel to and from her family on weekends.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And this conversation is one that has been deamed bigoted, hateful and transphobic. So all I see here is women...once again...being forced to sacrifice A LOT to validate the whims and feelings of men AND are expected to be silent on it.

It's real fucked up.

You were born in the wrong decade, Dovey. Back when I grew up, men were men, boys were boys, women were women and girls were girls. Life was much more simple back then. Now they want women to 'share' their gender. Heck even Blurt's Mother, a ravising beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's Playboy clubs, didn't have ta do that, eh? She could be a woman and Blurt's mom all the same.

Yer right, from what I remember growing up the 60s and 70s, today "It's real fucked up."

Women didn't have to be ashamed of staying at home to be homemakers and raising the Kids.
That was their job. And the man went out worked, brought home the money and put food on the table.
So to a large degree they were in charge, anyways.

It's not as oppressive as women's libbers/ultra feminists have made it out to be.
They get into mischeif, trouble and they need a parent or 2 around to supervise them.

It was fucked up back then as well.... just in different ways. It's all in the narratives and stereotypes.

People used to call me a tomboy and tell me I was "such a pretty little girl" if I just brushed my hair or wore nice clothes. It used to make feel like "less' a girl. A tomBOY? Why not just a girl doing wtf she wants? I liked "girly" things when I was in the mood for that.. ..but as child I wanted to play and explore and burn off energy. So the gender shit starts early.

I'm not much different today tbh. But am I less a woman because I dont preen myself everyday? It's the things people consider "male" or "female" things. I happen to be a biological woman but I'm also an individual. Not everything is about some gender construct, and as hard as women fought to free themselves of that.....this radical gender ideology just shoves us right back in it.

Today "tomboys"(girls doing wtf they want....but are no less female than any other girl) are now SEEKING TRANSITION......because they believe they identify as boys. Only to detransition later. We are giving children and teens gender crisis simply because they are outside of gender stereotypes. So they think they must be trans. Really they are just normal kids who shouldn't even be stressing that shit.

Today it's just a new creative way to oppress and subjugate women, frankly. Because on top of what I just pointed out....now men can play in our sports. Take our opportunities. Rape us in prison. Come into our spaces. The definition of feminism itself now means "equality for everyone"....uuummm....the fuck it does! It's just taking away everything tougher and saner women fought for.

Men who identify as women act as the gender stereotype MEN want us to be or how men view us. That's my point. Have you noticed they are all painted up bimbos?

Most of the time I do not have make up on and I'm completely comfortable like that. I'm just a person, living life as a female. Meaning I deal with with all the things that come with having a female body, female hormones, female limitations, female emotions.....and most of those do not fit the gender stereotypes either.

So the whole concept of a man "identifing" as a woman is pretty baffling to me because if it isnt reinforcing toxic gender stereotypes what the fuck is it?

Nature and constructs are very different things. I find it insulting and offensive that a man can "identify" as a woman and have access to everything ours putting us back at a disadvantage by adopting a socail construct and claiming to be the same as us. Completely disregarding our nature.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

You were born in the wrong decade, Dovey. Back when I grew up, men were men, boys were boys, women were women and girls were girls. Life was much more simple back then. Now they want women to 'share' their gender. Heck even Blurt's Mother, a ravising beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's Playboy clubs, didn't have ta do that, eh? She could be a woman and Blurt's mom all the same.

It was fucked up back then as well.... just in different ways. It's all in the narratives and stereotypes.

People used to call me a tomboy and tell me I was "such a pretty little girl" if I just brushed my hair or wore nice clothes. It used to make feel like "less' a girl. A tomBOY? Why not just a girl doing wtf she wants? I liked "girly" things when I was in the mood for that.. ..but as child I wanted to play and explore and burn off energy. So the gender shit starts early.

I'm not much different today tbh. But am I less a woman because I dont preen myself everyday? It's the things people consider "male" or "female" things. I happen to be a biological woman but I'm also an individual. Not everything is about some gender construct, and as hard as women fought to free themselves of that.....this radical gender ideology just shoves us right back in it.

Today "tomboys"(girls doing wtf they want....but are no less female than any other girl) are now SEEKING TRANSITION......because they believe they identify as boys. Only to detransition later. We are giving children and teens gender crisis simply because they are outside of gender stereotypes. So they think they must be trans. Really they are just normal kids who shouldn't even be stressing that shit.

Today it's just a new creative way to oppress and subjugate women, frankly. Because on top of what I just pointed out....now men can play in our sports. Take our opportunities. Rape us in prison. Come into our spaces. The definition of feminism itself now means "equality for everyone"....uuummm....the fuck it does! It's just taking away everything tougher and saner women fought for.

Men who identify as women act as the gender stereotype MEN want us to be or how men view us. That's my point. Have you noticed they are all painted up bimbos?

Most of the time I do not have make up on and I'm completely comfortable like that. I'm just a person, living life as a female. Meaning I deal with with all the things that come with having a female body, female hormones, female limitations, female emotions.....and most of those do not fit the gender stereotypes either.

So the whole concept of a man "identifing" as a woman is pretty baffling to me because if it isnt reinforcing toxic gender stereotypes what the fuck is it?

Nature and constructs are very different things. I find it insulting and offensive that a man can "identify" as a woman and have access to everything ours putting us back at a disadvantage by adopting a socail construct and claiming to be the same as us. Completely disregarding our nature.

Funny thing tho Dovey, women have been wearing makeup since the beginning of time when Humans existed....like everywhere...even in prehistoric or primitive societies. They have always made themselves up.

91fb5c75099e1611bbc54d382f2b4c53.jpg

They've also had a version of the purse hanging around since then too.

777d04f49c79377ac5bee6777890066a.jpg

Even when societies or civilizations never had contact with one another, those pecularities about women prevailed. whether in tribal, ancient, medieval or modern societies.

Now if that aint genetic, what is?!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

Funny thing tho Dovey, women have been wearing makeup since the beginning of time when Humans existed....like everywhere...even in prehistoric or primitive societies. They have always made themselves up.

Even when societies or civilizations never had contact with one another, those pecularities about women prevailed. whether in tribal, ancient, medieval or modern societies.

Actually, Joe... in Western societies, make-up was created for male stage actors to portray the fairer sex as women were prevented from acting.

Hosiery and wigs were male garments, and high heeled shoes were for keeping gentlemen further above muddy and manure strewn streets.

Even earrings and tattoos were brought back from Asia Pacific by sailors and later appropriated by women.

There isn't much from men that women haven't made theirs eventually...

Think of the trusty blue jeans... a laborer's garment created by Levi Strauss...

Women have the uncanny knack for gendered style appropriation then domination...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

Actually, Joe... in Western societies, make-up was created for male stage actors to portray the fairer sex as women were prevented from acting.

Hosiery and wigs were male garments, and high heeled shoes were for keeping gentlemen further above muddy and manure strewn streets.

Even earrings and tattoos were brought back from Asia Pacific by sailors and later appropriated by women.

There isn't much from men that women haven't made theirs eventually...

Think of the trusty blue jeans... a laborer's garment created by Levi Strauss...

Women have the uncanny knack for gendered style appropriation then domination...

But they've had makeup since ancient and primitive times.

If Europeans weren't doing it, then Primitive societies which hadn't made contact with them did:

Tlingit-woman.jpg

...but I have a tendency to think Ancient Celtic civilizations of Britain had things like makeup and purses for women

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt never got over the Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Men's Clubs.
Hence instead of emulating Dad, Blurt grew up wanting to be more like Mom instead.
I think this is why Blurt became transgender, eh.

I must say, Joe, your solid grasp of psychology is equalled only by your astute geopolitical analyses.

You're like Dove, minus the Biggie Smalls human centipede segment trailing behind you.

Well, what do you think contributed to your decision to transition into a woman, Blurt?

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

Joe, not even the light of a 250-watt halogen bulb focused into your ear hole through a Fresnel lens could reveal anything in that dark grotto you call a brain.

You're a walking supermassive black hole when it comes to thinking. There's no enlightening you. Every single one of your thousands upon thousands of posts polluting the internet is a singularity unto itself.

As Benzo would say, enlighten deez nuts, you mealy-mouthed mush-skull.

I'm actually curious how you define "woman" so that you would identify yourself as such.

Normally men who do this are using patriarchal gender roles and performative femininity.

Which I'm sure you can see how reduced that makes women feel, yeah?

Now I'm not saying you are devoid of feminine energy or that I would ever dictate to you how you should identify. I'm just trying to cut off the crust, kwim?

What is a woman?

"Performative femininity"?

Who are you, Judith Butler?

Performative Femininity is the unrealistic socially constructed ideals and standards placed on women.

Drag queens make a whole career out of it.

Oh, I know what "performative femininity" is, Dovey. What has me scratching my wig is why, all of a sudden, you sound like tenured Gender Studies professor.

I'm no fan of ultracrepidarians, as you know.

Truth is, as per Butler herself, all gender is performative in a way.

In a way, we're all genderless when we're alone.

Now, this is a discussion I won't be having here with you, just because I know you've managed, in your own mind, to reduce this complex social and psychological issue to a nuance-free tug-of-war between in-your-face drag queens and caterwauling TERFs. Neither of those communities are part of my world so the convo ends here.

Murdy, on the other hand, seems more mentally with-it when it comes to these things.

Right.

So while legislation gets passed that impacts me, my daughters, my future granddaughters and the fundamental meaning of womanhood is diluted to accommodate feelings and we get firmly shoved backwards regarding womens rights..... you cant even take the time to try to explain what womanhood is?

Since I clearly dont know and I'm not "with it". I dont perform, I just am who I am. I find the entire male set standards of femininity problematic and you guys are reinforcing those. As well as making society less safe for women.

I think my question is fair. I'm asking a man his definition of womanhood....since I am expected to accommodate this new gender narrative that reduces me to an identity.
Prolix bitch! Goggle it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's real fucked up.

Men AND women. For various cultural reasons.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, let's engage in a little game of creative transposition here just to see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot...

Blurt said:

People used to call me a sissy and tell me I was "such a good looking little boy" if I just played sports more or climbed more trees. It used to make feel like "less' a boy. A sissy? Why not just a boy doing wtf he wants? I liked "boyish" things when I was in the mood for that.. ..but as child I wanted to play with dolls and explore emotional scenarios and get in touch with the beauty at the heart of the world. So the gender shit starts early.

I'm not much different today tbh. But am I less a man because I sometimes wear heels and dress? It's the things people consider "male" or "female" things. I happen to be a biological man but I'm also an individual. Not everything is about some gender construct, and as hard as men fought to free themselves of that.....this radical counter-push for gender conformity just shoves us right back in it.

So there you have it, Dove. It doesn't have that same self-righteous punch, does it? Could you perhaps explain why that is (I mean, without resorting to the standard "male privilege" lame)? Define men and will have also defined women, without any help from me.

The floor is yours.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurt never got over the Mother, a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Men's Clubs.
Hence instead of emulating Dad, Blurt grew up wanting to be more like Mom instead.
I think this is why Blurt became transgender, eh.

I must say, Joe, your solid grasp of psychology is equalled only by your astute geopolitical analyses.

You're like Dove, minus the Biggie Smalls human centipede segment trailing behind you.

Well, what do you think contributed to your decision to transition into a woman, Blurt?

Enlighten me, eh.

Enlighten you?

Joe, not even the light of a 250-watt halogen bulb focused into your ear hole through a Fresnel lens could reveal anything in that dark grotto you call a brain.

You're a walking supermassive black hole when it comes to thinking. There's no enlightening you. Every single one of your thousands upon thousands of posts polluting the internet is a singularity unto itself.

As Benzo would say, enlighten deez nuts, you mealy-mouthed mush-skull.

I'm actually curious how you define "woman" so that you would identify yourself as such.

Normally men who do this are using patriarchal gender roles and performative femininity.

Which I'm sure you can see how reduced that makes women feel, yeah?

Now I'm not saying you are devoid of feminine energy or that I would ever dictate to you how you should identify. I'm just trying to cut off the crust, kwim?

What is a woman?

"Performative femininity"?

Who are you, Judith Butler?

Performative Femininity is the unrealistic socially constructed ideals and standards placed on women.

Drag queens make a whole career out of it.

Oh, I know what "performative femininity" is, Dovey. What has me scratching my wig is why, all of a sudden, you sound like tenured Gender Studies professor.

I'm no fan of ultracrepidarians, as you know.

Truth is, as per Butler herself, all gender is performative in a way.

In a way, we're all genderless when we're alone.

Now, this is a discussion I won't be having here with you, just because I know you've managed, in your own mind, to reduce this complex social and psychological issue to a nuance-free tug-of-war between in-your-face drag queens and caterwauling TERFs. Neither of those communities are part of my world so the convo ends here.

Murdy, on the other hand, seems more mentally with-it when it comes to these things.

Right.

So while legislation gets passed that impacts me, my daughters, my future granddaughters and the fundamental meaning of womanhood is diluted to accommodate feelings and we get firmly shoved backwards regarding womens rights..... you cant even take the time to try to explain what womanhood is?

Since I clearly dont know and I'm not "with it". I dont perform, I just am who I am. I find the entire male set standards of femininity problematic and you guys are reinforcing those. As well as making society less safe for women.

I think my question is fair. I'm asking a man his definition of womanhood....since I am expected to accommodate this new gender narrative that reduces me to an identity.
Prolix bitch! Goggle it!

How about Ignore, cocksucker. Use it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay, let's engage in a little game of creative transposition here just to see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot...

Blurt said:

People used to call me a sissy and tell me I was "such a good looking little boy" if I just played sports more or climbed more trees. It used to make feel like "less' a boy. A sissy? Why not just a boy doing wtf he wants? I liked "boyish" things when I was in the mood for that.. ..but as child I wanted to play with dolls and explore emotional scenarios and get in touch with the beauty at the heart of the world. So the gender shit starts early.

I'm not much different today tbh. But am I less a man because I sometimes wear heels and dress? It's the things people consider "male" or "female" things. I happen to be a biological man but I'm also an individual. Not everything is about some gender construct, and as hard as men fought to free themselves of that.....this radical counter-push for gender conformity just shoves us right back in it.

So there you have it, Dove. It doesn't have that same self-righteous punch, does it? Could you perhaps explain why that is (I mean, without resorting to the standard "male privilege" lame)? Define men and will have also defined women, without any help from me.

The floor is yours.

Blurt you still havent answered.

Define woman, and womanhood.

There is no need for you to be defensive and to continue having an insulting tantrum because I'm apparently having some sort of audacity here speaking about my own womanhood.

Does getting criticism from a woman bother you? I've noticed you have accused me of self righteousness and hatefulness but you havent shown any sort of empathy towards the harm this sort of ideology has on woman and girls. And you seen kinda stingy about the fact that men are statistically dangerous to women. You just keep trying to crack some whip at me for not being "with it" and avoiding what should be a simple question.

I dont give a shit if you wear heels and a dress. What I give a shit about is the notion that wearing heels and dress makes you a woman and that you can be legally recognized as one. That's the issue here. When your dress wearing translates into MY womanhood becoming some subjective identity anyone can put on is where this becomes harmful to women and girls.

And honestly Blurt it's pretty self righteous of you to respond as if YOU are the one being attacked when its women losing rights.

Men wearing heels and dresses? Cool.

Thinking wearing heels and dresses makes you a woman? Not cool.

Being biologically male and getting in a wrestling ring with a woman and shattering her fucking face? eQuAlItY

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why would I need to define men? I'm not of the belief gender is fluid. Women cannot be men. I'm not claiming to know what being a man would be like. I cant related to the sex based experience of a man. All I can do is listen to individuals, see them for who they are and respect our biological differences.

You gonna take a minute to understand what's being said or continue to read a few sentences and attack my character?

Is my big dick energy scaring you?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blurt said:

The floor is yours.

There is no need for you to be defensive and to continue having an insulting tantrum because I'm apparently having some sort of audacity here speaking about my own womanhood.

Does getting criticism from a woman bother you? I've noticed you have accused me of self righteousness and hatefulness but you havent shown any sort of empathy towards the harm this sort of ideology has on woman and girls. And you seen kinda stingy about the fact that men are statistically dangerous to women. You just keep trying to crack some whip at me for not being "with it" and avoiding what should be a simple question.

I dont give a shit if you wear heels and a dress. What I give a shit about is the notion that wearing heels and dress makes you a woman and that you can be legally recognized as one. That's the issue here. When your dress wearing translates into MY womanhood becoming some subjective identity anyone can put on is where this becomes harmful to women and girls.

And honestly Blurt it's pretty self righteous of you to respond as if YOU are the one being attacked when its women losing rights.

Being biologically male and getting in a wrestling ring with a woman and shattering her fucking face? eQuAlItY

Why would I need to define men? I'm not of the belief gender is fluid. Women cannot be men. I'm not claiming to know what being a man would be like. I cant related to the sex based experience of a man. All I can do is listen to individuals, see them for who they are and respect our biological differences.

You gonna take a minute to understand what's being said or continue to read a few sentences and attack my character?

Wait a minute. Aren't leftist the proponents of SCIENCE!!!!!!

When did biology get dropped from the scientific canon?

Asking for a friend

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt said:

The floor is yours.

Wait a minute. Aren't leftist the proponents of SCIENCE!!!!!!

When did biology get dropped from the scientific canon?

Asking for a friend

I mean they dont go on science at all. Unless you are including things like socail sciences and rebranding philosophy as science(humans in the womb are not alive....et)

Generally leftwingers do more to block science if it interferes with their political narratives.