One of two things will definitely happen to you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe in taking care of yourself mind/body/spirit and maturing gracefully. In the end, I want to be known for my heart.

While living in the PNW I was exposed to women who don’t dye their hair and don’t wear makeup. It really changed my perspective on beauty.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I believe in taking care of yourself mind/body/spirit and maturing gracefully. In the end, I want to be known for my heart.

While living in the PNW I was exposed to women who don’t dye their hair and don’t wear makeup. It really changed my perspective on beauty.

So why are you a progressive fucktard?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I was exposed to women who don’t dye their hair and don’t wear makeup.

I have always been "exposed" to women who are comfortable with their natural beauty. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be around women like that all their lives.

You often have talked about being involved in sports when you were younger. You certainly would have been exposed to women w/o makeup or dyed hair in sport.

I think you are just making excuses for choices you made.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I have always been "exposed" to women who are comfortable with their natural beauty. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be around women like that all their lives.

You often have talked about being involved in sports when you were younger. You certainly would have been exposed to women w/o makeup or dyed hair in sport.

Even the lesbians are lipstick where I’m from… so I fail to see your point.

As for the rest… I have no clue what you’re talking about.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He’s gonna try to analyze your life.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He’s gonna try to analyze your life.

I live life by one theory… what would a chola do?

Chingona ;)

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
how profound

gonna make a 'water is wet' thread next?

Yeah. Nuance escapes you, noodle brain.

The point is, lots of young people think they're superior because they're not old. I have news for them. Older people are superior because we've been there, done that, and we know for certain how superior we are and how pathetic and downright stupid young people are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That last line literally made zero sense. ZE.RO.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
how profound

The point is, lots of young people think they're superior because they're not old. I have news for them. Older people are superior because we've been there, done that, and we know for certain how superior we are and how pathetic and downright stupid young people are.

But you oldies elect fucktards which invade and bomb shit, so your retirement funds stay in place...

The young are just as stupid as you are...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD she is 100 time smarter than you. You proved it a few days ago. All I’ve got to say about the subject.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
how profound

But you oldies elect fucktards which invade and bomb shit, so your retirement funds stay in place...

I didn't vote for Biden or Clinton or Trump or Newsom. Don't blame me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
how profound

I didn't vote for Biden or Clinton or Trump or Newsom. Don't blame me.

I voted for Ross Perot and Trump... and I will vote accordingly.... because I am not your slave. If you think I am, I will snuff you out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we all got a heavy dose of “natural beauty” during the pandemic when the salons all shut down and we got to see the pics women shared of their grey hair.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Either you are going to die before you get old, or you are going to get old. Fact. Period, end of.

If you think the "You're so old..." troll is clever, I hate to tell you, but you're trolling yourself. Either who you will be soon enough, or who you will never get to be. One of those two things will happen way sooner than you think. You're not superior because you're not there yet, trust me.

Dumbasses.

I tell people I'm 41 but I'm really 896 years old.

That's how I know communism doesnt work. Not to mention, it was rough on my kind as well. Lack of decent prey when they are starving.

Dont tell anyone, though.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Two and a half hours later, as my words ferment in her mind....

I think we all got a heavy dose of “natural beauty” during the pandemic when the salons all shut down and we got to see the pics women shared of their grey hair.

I know you are not feeling comfortable with the choices you made.

Continuing to lie to yourself will not bring you peace.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Either you are going to die before you get old, or you are going to get old. Fact. Period, end of.

We are all going to die,nobody gets out alive - - - - - - - - -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We are all going to die,nobody gets out alive - - - - - - - - -

Well, yes. But the POINT is, everyone who doesn't get old dies too young, so what is the point of hating on old people? Is old something you don't want to be?

I was raised by old women. My grandma and her sisters. Then I had my aunt (great aunts daughter) and my mother was more of a sister.

I've never had an issue with older women. Sometimes the behavior I've seen from older women really disappoints or disgusts me on the basis they should be better.

I honestly never saw myself living past 35 much. I dont know exactly why, I've had a lot of issues and I just never saw myself getting older.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Says some random online who has never and never will see me in person.

I love how moody all the married men online are ~ tongue in cheek, of course.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Says some random online who has and never will see me in person.

You don’t remember him doing this crap at CO? He used to claim we were all damaged women and he was the most stable individual on the forums.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You don’t remember him doing this crap at CO? He used to claim we were all damaged women and he was the most stable individual on the forums.

vaguely…. but I was unhappily married and my crunk cup runneth over way back when lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're not superior because you're not there yet,
.Quite so - and on the contrary, they are quite inferior for the lack of experience
not to mention the other things that make them inferior.

And here is the other extreme. Older people who assume to have more "experience" than younger ones simply by age alone.

There are people in this world that have experienced more, hardship or otherwise, by the time they even hit 20 than you probably have in your entire life.

Humility is a hard earned virtue that comes with experience.

People who think they know it all and have all the right answers to everything are the most immature. Doesnt matter how old you are. It's a very big world. At your age you oughta know you only have experience in what you have experience in and the more you know....the more you know you dont know shit.

Words like "superior" and "inferior" shouldnt be in the vocabulary of a truly matured and wise individual. It just shows you never grew out the need to compare yourself to others.

Sorry you are hurting, but you should try to grow up.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

vaguely…. but I was unhappily married and my crunk cup runneth over way back when lol

Girl…lol

Don’t say I didn’t warn you lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Says some random online who has never and never will see me in person.

"Last edited: 15 minutes ago" to a post you made 21 minutes ago.

Hahahaha!! Coming back to edit a post 11 minutes after you made it indicates you are a little too invested in this exchange.

I'm not just some "random online". For some reason several people here have been letting me know about your troubled past.

You need to accept that you made some really bad mistakes and try to move on. You cannot change the past. What is done, is done. You can only try to salvage any remaining dignity you have and make the best of whatever time you have left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'll never forget the day he showed the condiments in his fringe. I seriously died laughing.

He was like "Oh yeah? Look at my fancy KETCHUP you PLEB!!" In his bright red font.

Lol. I love Prowler.