Open letter to Aryan.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You forgot to mention the part where you lost your anal virginity at Garlands back in the 90's.

I take it by the childish attempt at a lame that didn't quite hold together as it got flushed that this Garlands is some sort of gay bar?

I've never heard of it and i'm willing to bet nobody else here has either.

Fancy Aryan having intimate knowledge of raging faggot knocking shops.

Good knowledge of something you know nothing about but claim to hate anyway.

Could you really be closeted you bent twat?

Kinell fella. Yer showing a deep thong pantie line there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You forgot to mention the part where you lost your anal virginity at Garlands back in the 90's.

I take it by the childish attempt at a lame that didn't quite hold together as it got flushed that this Garlands is some sort of gay bar?

I've never heard of it and i'm willing to bet nobody else here has either.

Fancy Aryan having intimate knowledge of raging faggot knocking shops.

Good knowledge of something you know nothing about but claim to hate anyway.

Could you really be closeted you bent twat?

Kinell fella. Yer showing a deep thong pantie line there.

Tell me, do you regard all the liberals who suffer from TDS (Trump derangement syndrome) to be secretly in love with the guy?

How about all the millions of Muslims in the world who hate faggots? Are they all "closet cases" according to you?

What about females who have a problem with homosexuality? Do they secretly wish they were guys getting their asses filled in?

See, when your argument is scrutinised, it falls apart like one of Flynn's soggy, shit-smeared manpons.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Besides, I don't make a habit of speaking to chicks with dicks...

Sorry to break it to you, Scouse, but the odds aren't in your favour here.

Well, at least until such time as you quit working the doors at The Buchenwald Bathhouse 'n' Grill.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Tell me, do you regard all the liberals who suffer from TDS (Trump derangement syndrome) to be secretly in love with the guy?

How about all the millions of Muslims in the world who hate faggots? Are they all "closet cases" according to you?

What about females who have a problem with homosexuality? Do they secretly wish they were guys getting their asses filled in?

See, when your argument is scrutinised, it falls apart like one of Flynn's soggy, shit-smeared manpons.

Fuck me. Are you the retarded Ginger kid that lives in the cellar?

Quick jab back. Muslims quite openly fuck other men as they are supposed to be cdelibate of females but up a young boy's ass. That's OK.

As for women wanting to be men? You skipped the whole lesbian vibe and also that the vast majority of women have no problem whatsoever with gay guys and you know that to be true. So why you spamming like a 5 year old with new crayons?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You regularly claim that anyone who has a problem with faggots is a closet fag themselves. I've just pointed out and explained why that theory is utter bullshit.

There's really nothing else to be said on the matter.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.

Thats way to long for someone who walks assisted by his knuckles. Short sentences and words, few pictures and you'll hook him like a rainbow trout.

No go make me a goddamn sandwich!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
CockMonster and his trophy wife;

iu

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, Scouse!!!! You won again!!!

Tranny scum Flynn decided to make a lengthy post just for you!!! :LOL3:

I didn’t read it . Too long. LoL

You are always the winner. The tranny is in trouble

here is flynn

original-8389-1437055314-18.jpg

And here is Flynn with Lily, X, Mr Whipple, BaldScape, Blurt and many other sissys!!!! WATCH!!! :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.

Be real here, Flynn!!! You highly dream of Aryan. Right??? Manly, smart … a true alpha!!! I can feel it, you twisted tranny!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when you were a mod on SG, you used to bitch and moan about me multi-posting, think you even threatened me with a temp ban at one point Lulz.
What a scum she is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's one of my biggest fans, along with Blurt and Lily. You can guarantee that whenever I'm in a dispute with someone, they'll chime in and cheer on whoever is attacking me. :LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I remember when you were a mod on SG, you used to bitch and moan about me multi-posting, think you even threatened me with a temp ban at one point Lulz.
Horse shit, you've confused me with someone else. And I don't know if your lulzrecall is correct or not but I can't imagine anyone getting the hammer for triple posting, it's only a thing to point and larf about.

Anyway, I think you have worse problems than stuttering so don't take it so hard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:

That's like saying dog shit that's dressed up in a suit and tie, isn't still "dog shit."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, seek help. If you're not obsessing over me, you're obessing over Dove or Biggie.

I think I've already said this, but just in case you missed it the first time, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

You almost make BlandJew look sane....

As if you've ever been to a party ffs, you're clearly some kind of anti-social shut in.

Besides, I don't make a habit of speaking to chicks with dicks, especially ones with a severe attitude problem and meth habit.

You sound really hurt. That was me not "flaming" you, imagine what I would have posted if I wanted you to go off the deep end?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I forgot to mention, on the matter of looks, if there is some outside chance that you are actually that miserable looking bitch in your avvy, you're around a 4 or 5/10 and I doubt I would even notice you in a social environment.

In fact, you could easily pass for a trannie, which is pretty ironic considering most people think you are one anyway. :LOL3:

Interesting. More faglames.

My comment about SHAMPAIN being "hotter" than you wasn't a dig, it was simply the obvious truth. I know that bothers you but you should probably set your "bar" a little higher in life.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes, @Flynn, Aryan is a lowlife. But you, pal, are exhausting. :whatever:

Lotus. You are by far the biggest complainer here. Whether it be your insights about the moral compass of others or your knack for killing a thread due to your never ending whining. If you don't like or approve what is posted, then by all means, don't let the door hit your vericose veined arse on the way out.