Open letter to Aryan.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.

Thats way to long for someone who walks assisted by his knuckles. Short sentences and words, few pictures and you'll hook him like a rainbow trout.

No go make me a goddamn sandwich!

Let me guess?

A grilled cheese sandwich?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
CockMonster and his trophy wife;

iu

How many faglames are you trying to fart out in 24 hours? Are you trying to break BEnzo's record?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.

Be real here, Flynn!!! You highly dream of Aryan. Right??? Manly, smart … a true alpha!!! I can feel it, you twisted tranny!!!

Jesus Christ.

This isn't the first time UncleDiLDO has described Aryan like an 8-year-old's first crush on his Nana.

Another "man" calling another "man" "manly?" How is it Aryan missed this post and didn't jump on and fondle it with one of his tried and true faglames? You do realize you just called another "man," "manly" and "smart," right? I guess Aryan hasn't addressed this kind of homoerotic behavior because it must make him feel good.

Also notice that UncleBiTCH mentions the word, "dream." Another subconscious keyword, regarding his "buddy" Aryan. It's how I would imagine a gay male would stand up for his lover.

Notice in all of this, Aryan, the "manly man" lets this kind of gay erotica play out right under his smaller than average nutsack.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Be real here, Flynn!!! You highly dream of Aryan. Right??? Manly, smart … a true alpha!!! I can feel it, you twisted tranny!!!

Jesus Christ.

This isn't the first time UncleDiLDO has described Aryan like an 8-year-old's first crush on his Nana.

Another "man" calling another "man" "manly?" How is it Aryan missed this post and didn't jump on and fondle it with one of his tried and true faglames? You do realize you just called another "man," "manly" and "smart," right? I guess Aryan hasn't addressed this kind of homoerotic behavior because it must make him feel good.

Also notice that UncleBiTCH mentions the word, "dream." Another subconscious keyword, regarding his "buddy" Aryan. It's how I would imagine a gay male would stand up for his lover.

Notice in all of this, Aryan, the "manly man" lets this kind of gay erotica play out right under his smaller than average nutsack.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ.

Kissy meatz!

images

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ.

Your antics are just pathetic and fake like your tits, dude.

Aryan is a top alpha and everybody here knows that. Yiu want his premium lord meAT. But you is a fag and a chick with a dick. You need mental help. Yiu is destroying traditional role and family values. No one respects you.

Let me spit on your wig: PFOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does Flynn attempt to present himself as a female, if he's a dude? What is his endgame in doing so?

Good question. The western culture is rotten due to wokeness. They want to destroy sane people and families. And the sheeple follow it. Look what 1 world leader said about this.

Ps: @Flynn , @Weeg and other liberals. Better not watching this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn, seek help. If you're not obsessing over me, you're obessing over Dove or Biggie.

I think I've already said this, but just in case you missed it the first time, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

You almost make BlandJew look sane....

As if you've ever been to a party ffs, you're clearly some kind of anti-social shut in.

Besides, I don't make a habit of speaking to chicks with dicks, especially ones with a severe attitude problem and meth habit.

You sound really hurt. That was me not "flaming" you, imagine what I would have posted if I wanted you to go off the deep end?

I know that was your intention, as it always is whenever you spout your toxic nonsense on here, but listening to the opinions of a butthurt troll with an axe to grind and a massive boil on their hairy ass, is not something I am ever going to do.

Sorry to disappoint, but my skin is thicker than that leather helmet the docs make you wear.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I forgot to mention, on the matter of looks, if there is some outside chance that you are actually that miserable looking bitch in your avvy, you're around a 4 or 5/10 and I doubt I would even notice you in a social environment.

In fact, you could easily pass for a trannie, which is pretty ironic considering most people think you are one anyway. :LOL3:

Interesting. More faglames.

My comment about SHAMPAIN being "hotter" than you wasn't a dig, it was simply the obvious truth. I know that bothers you but you should probably set your "bar" a little higher in life.

Yes, I'm sure Shampain and me are definitely taking on board the opinions of a 55 yr old drag queen.

Speaking of setting the bar higher, do you never get tired of your endless hypocrisy?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why does Flynn attempt to present himself as a female, if he's a dude? What is his endgame in doing so?

Mining cawk pics and socialising with fellow trannies I believe. He tried getting me to post a cock pic a while ago....

Blurtice and him often share late night heartfelt PM's about the plight of the LGBT community and debate which member has the largest meAT.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Mining cawk pics and socialising with fellow trannies I believe. He tried getting me to post a cock pic a while ago....

Blurtice and him often share late night heartfelt PM's about the plight of the LGBT community and debate which member has the largest meAT.
pfft we all know I do

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck off arRyan

:LOL3: I tol everyone here ... it's Zzzzzip, THUD !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
just because you look semi normal you think yoo are ??
ffs

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:

That's like saying dog shit that's dressed up in a suit and tie, isn't still "dog shit."
At least the sex offender thought it was funny eh, you can tell I've kicked it black and blue... haha

Hey everyone if you need a ratings boost just call me something and the beast will be on it in a flash! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:

That's like saying dog shit that's dressed up in a suit and tie, isn't still "dog shit."
At least the sex offender thought it was funny eh, you can tell I've kicked it black and blue... haha
oh did yoo want me to whip muh dick out so yoo can get in a few licks before Im outty

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

GOOD MORNING SHAMPS ...Nice outta jail huh ?? no moar sausage breakfast :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh really???

This ought to be a good. Okay, Aryan you find my post-where I allegedly "tried getting you to post your cock."

I'll understand if you revert back to debating that the holocaust never happened.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Jesus Christ.

Another "man" calling another "man" "manly?" How is it Aryan missed this post and didn't jump on and fondle it with one of his tried and true faglames? You do realize you just called another "man," "mancrackhead smart," right? I guess Aryan hasn't addressed this kind of homoerotic behavior because it must make him feel good.

Your antics are just pathetic and fake like your tits, dude.

Aryan is a top alpha and everybody here knows that. Yiu want his premium lord meAT. But you is a fag and a chick with a dick. You need mental help. Yiu is destroying traditional role and family values. No one respects you.

Let me spit on your wig: PFOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You just called anothet guy a "manly man" you fucking fruit! What's "pathetic" is your attempt at trying to excuse your way out of this. Like your butt buddy Aryan, both you closet homos refuse to acknowledge the ass grabbing going on between the two of you fucking walking cumstains.

The only thing Aryan is "top of," is his supernatural ability to pull a faglame out of his loose anus 24 hours a day. Then there's your dumbass that likes prancing around here wanting to talk about "meats" all week.

If you two aren't faggots in sheeps clothing, then that also means that Aryan doesn't post fake pictures of itself.

Last edited: