Open letter to Aryan.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So is UncleAsS. In fact he probably wants to taste your pussy juice.

Finally, an admission of your faggotry! I knew we would get there eventually.

Looks whose talking with all your talk about "meats" and "kissy."

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

do you call your meAT a “SheCock”??? Bahahahaha :LOL3:

He prefers being referred to as a "Shim" Lulz.

Oh man!!! The world turning into a mess…

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.
I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:

That's like saying dog shit that's dressed up in a suit and tie, isn't still "dog shit."
At least the sex offender thought it was funny eh, you can tell I've kicked it black and blue... haha

Hey everyone if you need a ratings boost just call me something and the beast will be on it in a flash! :LOL3:

That was hilarious crackhead.
Never took crack in my life meth head... :Confused4: Who says I was trying to be funny? It's an absolute FACT which gets proven everyday...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Please beware, mate! That dude is hunting your precious man meAT!!!! These disgusting sexual demons knows no boundaries.

Now you're making references to Aryan's, "precious man meAT." I swear to God, if you two aren't the biggest faggots out here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
CockMonster and his trophy wife;

iu

How many faglames are you trying to fart out in 24 hours? Are you trying to break BEnzo's record?

So shagging sheep is a "faglame"?

Is talking about having sex with sheep not gay as fuck?

So. Now you're into animal sex as well???

No, but it's called bestiality. I'm surprised that you aren't aware of the term, considering how rife it is among your family members.

I know what it's called. And it's still gay as fuck.

Cross-dressing tier gay or worse?

How about UncleNoNUTS always talking about your "meAT?" And then you omitting that you two homos want to suck each other off?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Please beware, mate! That dude is hunting your precious man meAT!!!! These disgusting sexual demons knows no boundaries.

I know man, he's showing no signs of giving up either...

How come you didn't offer to suck on his "kissy meAT?"

Faggot.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Hey homo-erectus, why don't you shut the fuck up? You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you in fact are a fucking homo. Could you make your dick sucking of Aryan any louder? The only thing you haven't done in public yet is give him a rimjob.

You fucking homos aren't fooling anyone.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^^ Yeah it's defo not SEETHING!!! Nope! Defo NOT! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: It's been up all night crying into a bottle! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
:Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Lets see that drug addled GAZE .... the one she seen before the lights went out :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Lets see yer teeth :LOL3:
How long are you on the sex offenders register? Life? Do your neighbours know they live beside a monster?
Take your thrift store trainers advice and "just do it!":Hapz2:
5LXqgFw.png

enWYLO7.png

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Look at the absolute state of you man!!! FILTHY BASTARD!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.
I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:

That's like saying dog shit that's dressed up in a suit and tie, isn't still "dog shit."
At least the sex offender thought it was funny eh, you can tell I've kicked it black and blue... haha

Hey everyone if you need a ratings boost just call me something and the beast will be on it in a flash! :LOL3:

Never took crack in my life meth head... :Confused4: Who says I was trying to be funny? It's an absolute FACT which gets proven everyday...

This coming from the guy that's "trying" to stay off the crack. Okay, Bob Saget.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This coming from the guy that's "trying" to stay off the crack. Okay, Bob Saget.
It was actually pain killers :Confused4:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Okay, crackhead.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, crackhead.
I dunno what that does but whatever...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Okay, crackhead.

Okay, weirdo. Just because I said you were a step above Aryan in the looks department, doesn't mean you got to be up all on me. Back off freak. Go bother someone else.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, crackhead.

Okay, weirdo. Just because I said you were a step above Aryan in the looks department, doesn't mean you got to be up all on me. Back off freak. Go bother someone else.
Eh? Look I know you NEED someone to bitch at but I really don't give a fuck... Ok you win, whatever...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Imagine being a 50 yr old fat bloke sat in a cheap soiled wig and jizz stained cocktail dress, rating other men's looks online and then protesting when he's called a faggot?

I swear, American liberals are something else.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

hurts to be yoo
and prolly your girls face //// :doink1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

hurts to be yoo
Like I said, I'd sure as fuck rather be me than you...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Hey homo-erectus, why don't you shut the fuck up? You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you in fact are a fucking homo. Could you make your dick sucking of Aryan any louder? The only thing you haven't done in public yet is give him a rimjob.

Yeah ,tough behind your crappy laptop! Would say that in real life? In front of me? You top scum??? Let‘s meAT and see if you would say that again with my PARABOLIC body, ya sissy! Where did you live? Give me you name and address and let’s meAT!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
TLDR

You're a bloke (or two) so if you claim to be a chick that makes you a cross dressing retard or a transexual. Neither of whom are tolerated in Flame circles.

Keep up old man, this isn't a fucking Mexican stand off, let alone a flame circle, this has been rebranded Scoundy, by the lesser talent as "trolling", at least I fink that's what they call it. Foxy isn't specific enough to be considered part of the promotional mix.

I couldn't give a fuck what Flynn is, all I know is s/he commands the English language. And s/he is one of the last flamers here.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
TLDR

You're a bloke (or two) so if you claim to be a chick that makes you a cross dressing retard or a transexual. Neither of whom are tolerated in Flame circles.

Keep up old man, this isn't a fucking Mexican stand off, let alone a flame circle, this has been rebranded Scoundy, by the lesser talent as "trolling", at least I fink that's what they call it. Foxy isn't specific enough to be considered part of the promotional mix.

I couldn't give a fuck what Flynn is, all I know is s/he commands the English language. And s/he is one of the last flamers here.
Are you a FatherFucker?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

hurts to be yoo
Like I said, I'd sure as fuck rather be me than you...
download-5_1EbEhDw1.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Yeah ,tough behind your crappy laptop! Would say that in real life? In front of me? You top scum??? Let‘s meAT and see if you would say that again with my PARABOLIC body, ya sissy! Where did you live? Give me you name and address and let’s meAT!

If I were to "meAT" you, I'd empty out my hand gun of live rounds, including the one in the chamber, and then proceed to pistol whip you until you turned heterosexual.

As far as your "parabolic body" goes, I had to actually look at your bonehead comment a second time. Do you even know the definition of the world, "parabolic?"

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.
    of or like a parabola or part of one.
    "a parabolic mirror behind a spotlight projects a parallel beam"

2. 2.
    of or expressed in parables.
    "parabolic teaching"

Hey UncleFiLTH, are you letting Dovey write your posts now? So. You mean to tell me that that your "body" is like a mirror and emits a homosexual beam which is anything but, "parallel?" Or maybe you're expressing a parable about your gay infested body, that looks worse than Biggie Fuckwit's midget body after being submerged in water for 24 hours?

Hey dummy. Stick to the faglames with your husband, Aryan.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

If I were to "meAT" you, I'd empty out my hand gun of live rounds, including the one in the chamber, and then proceed to pistol whip you until you turned heterosexual.

As far as your "parabolic body" goes, I had to actually look at your bonehead comment a second time. Do you even know the definition of the world, "parabolic?"

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.
    of or like a parabola or part of one.
    "a parabolic mirror behind a spotlight projects a parallel beam"

2. 2.
    of or expressed in parables.
    "parabolic teaching"

Hey UncleFiLTH, are you letting Dovey write your posts now? So. You mean to tell me that that your "body" is like a mirror and emits a homosexual beam which is anything but, "parallel?" Or maybe you're expressing a parable about your gay infested body, that looks worse than Biggie Fuckwit's midget body after being submerged in water for 24 hours?

Hey dummy. Stick to the faglames with your husband, Aryan.
WTF? Who is this dude?

Who is behind this character assassination? How much did @Mr. Whipple paided you?

This is all not true. Fake news. Like X groping accusation.

If you don't stop, i leave BF ypu whoreson. Then you have no more superstar here. How about that?

Also your sources are wrong. PARABOLIC is a mixture of PARA MILITIA and ANABOLIC. I look like some one with SHOCK VALUE due to my masculinity, muscles and aggresiveness. You dumb scum. Even Vin Diesel saideded thst in in xXx movie.

Have fun with your SheCock

Stop it

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And if you call me UncleFiLTH again, i swear i buy "ban a member for 3 days" x10. So csnt post here. Motherfucker.

My name is UncleDiLF. DiLF. Not filth. You is a FiLTH. With capital letters. Fuuuuuuck

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I demand respect for my presence you beta cucks. I have star power. Fuck you flynn and whipple and X and you cucks