Open letter to Aryan.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So is UncleAsS. In fact he probably wants to taste your pussy juice.

Finally, an admission of your faggotry! I knew we would get there eventually.

Looks whose talking with all your talk about "meats" and "kissy."

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

do you call your meAT a “SheCock”??? Bahahahaha :LOL3:

Hey homo-erectus, why don't you shut the fuck up? You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you in fact are a fucking homo. Could you make your dick sucking of Aryan any louder? The only thing you haven't done in public yet is give him a rimjob.

You fucking homos aren't fooling anyone.

Yeah ,tough behind your crappy laptop! Would say that in real life? In front of me? You top scum??? Let‘s meAT and see if you would say that again with my PARABOLIC body, ya sissy! Where did you live? Give me you name and address and let’s meAT!

If I were to "meAT" you, I'd empty out my hand gun of live rounds, including the one in the chamber, and then proceed to pistol whip you until you turned heterosexual.

As far as your "parabolic body" goes, I had to actually look at your bonehead comment a second time. Do you even know the definition of the world, "parabolic?"

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.
    of or like a parabola or part of one.
    "a parabolic mirror behind a spotlight projects a parallel beam"

2. 2.
    of or expressed in parables.
    "parabolic teaching"

Hey UncleFiLTH, are you letting Dovey write your posts now? So. You mean to tell me that that your "body" is like a mirror and emits a homosexual beam which is anything but, "parallel?" Or maybe you're expressing a parable about your gay infested body, that looks worse than Biggie Fuckwit's midget body after being submerged in water for 24 hours?

Hey dummy. Stick to the faglames with your husband, Aryan.
WTF? Who is this dude?

Who is behind this character assassination? How much did @Mr. Whipple paided you?

This is all not true. Fake news. Like X groping accusation.

If you don't stop, i leave BF ypu whoreson. Then you have no more superstar here. How about that?

Also your sources are wrong. PARABOLIC is a mixture of PARA MILITIA and ANABOLIC. I look like some one with SHOCK VALUE due to my masculinity, muscles and aggresiveness. You dumb scum. Even Vin Diesel saideded thst in in xXx movie.

Have fun with your SheCock

Stop it

Listen you fucking dolt. You've proven that you have the I.Q. of a bag of freshly cut foreskins. Not only that, but the gayness radiating off of you is off the charts, that you make BEnzo look straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just make up a word on top of not knowing what "parabolic" means? Now you're saying that your body is part "para militia" and "anabolic?" So now you're a gay Terminator T1000? Get the fuck out of here you fucking dumbass.

"Shock value" is right. Your gayness is only rivaled by your Dovey-like stupidity. Do me a favor next time dickhead, when you think you have something intelligent to post, just don't. Stick to your bread and butter, which is verbally fellating Aryan's "manly meAT," on some shitty forum full of lifes losers.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Hey homo-erectus, why don't you shut the fuck up? You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you in fact are a fucking homo. Could you make your dick sucking of Aryan any louder? The only thing you haven't done in public yet is give him a rimjob.

Yeah ,tough behind your crappy laptop! Would say that in real life? In front of me? You top scum??? Let‘s meAT and see if you would say that again with my PARABOLIC body, ya sissy! Where did you live? Give me you name and address and let’s meAT!

If I were to "meAT" you, I'd empty out my hand gun of live rounds, including the one in the chamber, and then proceed to pistol whip you until you turned heterosexual.

As far as your "parabolic body" goes, I had to actually look at your bonehead comment a second time. Do you even know the definition of the world, "parabolic?"

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.

2. 2.
    "parabolic teaching"

Hey UncleFiLTH, are you letting Dovey write your posts now? So. You mean to tell me that that your "body" is like a mirror and emits a homosexual beam which is anything but, "parallel?" Or maybe you're expressing a parable about your gay infested body, that looks worse than Biggie Fuckwit's midget body after being submerged in water for 24 hours?

WTF? Who is this dude?

Who is behind this character assassination? How much did @Mr. Whipple paided you?

If you don't stop, i leave BF ypu whoreson. Then you have no more superstar here. How about that?

Also your sources are wrong. PARABOLIC is a mixture of PARA MILITIA and ANABOLIC. I look like some one with SHOCK VALUE due to my masculinity, muscles and aggresiveness. You dumb scum. Even Vin Diesel saideded thst in in xXx movie.

Stop it

Listen you fucking dolt. You've proven that you have the I.Q. of a bag of freshly cut foreskins. Not only that, but the gayness radiating off of you is off the charts, that you make BEnzo look straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just make up a word on top of not knowing what "parabolic" means? Now you're saying that your body is part "para militia" and "anabolic?" So now you're a gay Terminator T1000? Get the fuck out of here you fucking dumbass.

"Shock value" is right. Your gayness is only rivaled by your Dovey-like stupidity. Do me a favor next time dickhead, when you think you have something intelligent to post, just don't. Stick to your bread and butter, which is verbally fellating Aryan's "manly meAT," on some shitty forum full of lifes losers.

You sound like a bitter tranny fag who para licked a dogs anus. Is that the case, Flynn?

Also I hear rumors about your financial situation. The corona fucked up your lifestyle. No more cross dressing with peers right?

Listen, you fucked up, AiDSed up, salad tossing, sheCock dreaming, low life, UBER eATs driving , social and unfortunate loser.

I am a Superstar☆. And I have more money than your entire generation. I look better than you. I am indeed, better than you in any case.

I love my country and heritage and gender. Something you clearly lack of you tremendous whoreson.

You envy me, my orange Lambo , my AP and Rolex and that I can get INSTA pussy.

You by the way do "home office" and UBER eATs to survive you victim. You dream Lord dick from Aryan, because your blood is rotten and not blue blooded like mine or Aryans.

Aryan is from high social status, white and blue blooded. You are of mixed filth. Your grandfather was a famous Street shitter. When alphas and bullies came across him, he had to street shit like a victim.

You sad envious loser. No one knows you. Me? I am PARA famous. You scum. And now GTFO and never ever mention my premium name again. You are not my league. I am Champions Legaue. I even know FIFA BOSS Infantino from Switzerland. He is my buddy. He even would make a FIFA DiLF League just because I know him.

You are second league. Second class citizen. A victim. Do you own a car? Houses, branches? You pond scum

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.

2. 2.
    "parabolic teaching"

WTF? Who is this dude?

Stop it

You sound like a bitter tranny fag who para licked a dogs anus. Is that the case, Flynn?

Also I hear rumors about your financial situation. The corona fucked up your lifestyle. No more cross dressing with peers right?

Listen, you fucked up, AiDSed up, salad tossing, sheCock dreaming, low life, UBER eATs driving , social and unfortunate loser.

I am a Superstar☆. And I have more money than your entire generation. I look better than you. I am indeed, better than you in any case.

I love my country and heritage and gender. Something you clearly lack of you tremendous whoreson.

You by the way do "home office" and UBER eATs to survive you victim. You dream Lord dick from Aryan, because your blood is rotten and not blue blooded like mine or Aryans.

Aryan is from high social status, white and blue blooded. You are of mixed filth. Your grandfather was a famous Street shitter. When alphas and bullies came across him, he had to street shit like a victim.

You sad envious loser. No one knows you. Me? I am PARA famous. You scum. And now GTFO and never ever mention my premium name again. You are not my league. I am Champions Legaue. I even know FIFA BOSS Infantino from Switzerland. He is my buddy. He even would make a FIFA DiLF League just because I know him.

You are second league. Second class citizen. A victim. Do you own a car? Houses, branches? You pond scum

Did you ejaculate into your hand, when I mentioned your butt buddy, Aryan? I see that you're no longer praising Aryan's "manly meAT?" Why is that? You had no problem drooling all over your posts when referring to your husband as a "manly man." Why are you stopping now? You never came across as a shy homo, in fact you just kind walk around here tooting your own horn, throwing around pink confetti with a very limp wrist; while licking your cock smelling lips in the hopes that Aryan compliments you on your new set of 9 foot long anal beads.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.

2. 2.
    "parabolic teaching"

WTF? Who is this dude?

Stop it

Did you ejaculate into your hand, when I mentioned your butt buddy, Aryan? I see that you're no longer praising Aryan's "manly meAT?" Why is that? You had no problem drooling all over your posts when referring to your husband as a "manly man." Why are you stopping now? You never came across as a shy homo, in fact you just kind walk around here tooting your own horn, throwing around pink confetti with a very limp wrist; while licking your cock smelling lips in the hopes that Aryan compliments you on your new set of 9 foot long anal beads.

Why you avoid my questions and points, tranny licker Flynn? Are you listening?

Listen up. I am at Louis V. Buying a 5K bag for my girlfriend. I wait to get it signatured by Mister Louis himself. In the meantime I drink a an Espresso. Watching at my beautiful Patek Phillipe. Which clearly you never can afford.

So excuse me when I can't answer to your filth. You are riff raff.

Are you listening, Flynn?

This is a LIVE from my INSTA.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are you Flynn.

Acting here as a thesaurus sniffer. Eloquent as a flamboyant salad tosser?

Let's fucking meAT. Where do you live?

Let's meAT...hehe!!! Or is you a sissy?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Homo.

Hey Flynn,

Here. Let me help:

"par·a·bol·ic
/ˌperəˈbälik/

adjective
  1. 1.

2. 2.
    "parabolic teaching"

WTF? Who is this dude?

Stop it

Why you avoid my questions and points, tranny licker Flynn? Are you listening?

Listen up. I am at Louis V. Buying a 5K bag for my girlfriend. I wait to get it signatured by Mister Louis himself. In the meantime I drink a an Espresso. Watching at my beautiful Patek Phillipe. Which clearly you never can afford.

So excuse me when I can't answer to your filth. You are riff raff.

Are you listening, Flynn?

This is a LIVE from my INSTA.

The only "question" here is why you and Aryan didn't "tie the knot" sooner? It's obvious to myself and others on the forum that you want to forever explore Aryan's "kissy meATs."

If you would like me to continue gutting you on your obvious homosexuality and your command of the English language which you drive like blind school bus driver in Beruit, then say something else, UncleHoMO.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you Flynn.

Hey fuckstick. I already told you what would happen if we met.

Let me summarize.

After pistol whipping you back to straight, I then would get a running start and dropkick your "kissy meATs" to the outer rings of Saturn.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

After pistol whipping you back to straight, I then would get a running start and dropkick your "kissy meATs" to the outer rings of Saturn.

Yeah. Another fluff and weak trash talk, from a broke and sad loser.

If I see you I would PUMP CRUSH in 32 peaces with just 1 PUNCH. 32 for 1. See?

You homo swine. I bet you would love to kiss my MEAT, too.

Why don't you leave me alone or let's MEAT. No half stuff.

Do your choice, you dweeb.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

How is the gayest dude out here (you) calling others "homo?"

That's the most "parabolic" thing I've read today!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11111111111

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

Still fantasizing about being the first WWE transgender wrestler I see.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

That's the most "parabolic" thing I've read today!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11111111111

Do you have paypal? I want to end your misery. You sound so salty and broke, LOL!

Just bought a 5K Louis V bag! Something you can only dream of. LOL!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

After 30+ years of gender bending, you ought to be used to it by now.
Here's what they do to themselves...
LUcmLax.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah totally natural that....
It makes me fuckin sick mate... IMO it's all about sexual deviancy and nothing else!

You know nothing of sexual deviancy do you? I mean you love mixing sex and shit, faggot.
Do I?

It appears to be the case. I can only judge by your posts.
Gheys mix sex and shit not me, get your "facts" right for once in your pathetic existence will ya...