Open letter to Aryan.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah totally natural that....
It makes me fuckin sick mate... IMO it's all about sexual deviancy and nothing else!

You know nothing of sexual deviancy do you? I mean you love mixing sex and shit, faggot.
Do I?

It appears to be the case. I can only judge by your posts.
Gheys mix sex and shit not me, get your "facts" right for once in your pathetic existence will ya...

You post pics of gays fisting one another. End of

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It makes me fuckin sick mate... IMO it's all about sexual deviancy and nothing else!

You know nothing of sexual deviancy do you? I mean you love mixing sex and shit, faggot.
Do I?

Gheys mix sex and shit not me, get your "facts" right for once in your pathetic existence will ya...

Show proof !!!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

It appears to be the case. I can only judge by your posts.O

Show proof !!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

Show proof !!!

XguVmMG.gif

TjpGeeH.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

Show proof !!!

XguVmMG.gif

TjpGeeH.jpg
What the FUCK??????

Is that SCAT coming out=???? Red scat????

What the fuck?

PARA FISTING two dudes. Why??? Has he lost his keys????

I lost hope for humanity. Also, too much internet for the day. Good nite!!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you Flynn.

Acting here as a thesaurus sniffer. Eloquent as a flamboyant salad tosser?

Let's fucking meAT. Where do you live?

Let's meAT...hehe!!! Or is you a sissy?

Hey fuckstick. I already told you what would happen if we met.

Let me summarize.

After pistol whipping you back to straight, I then would get a running start and dropkick your "kissy meATs" to the outer rings of Saturn.

Still fantasizing about being the first WWE transgender wrestler I see.

Still denying you and UncleDoUBLDUTCH are an item? It's okay, Aryan. You can go and give your man UncleZiLCH a big wet Nazi kiss next time you catch him running around here pantless. No one will think any lesser of you, except for me and I'll continue to remind you of that very fact for however long your stay here at BF is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

After pistol whipping you back to straight, I then would get a running start and dropkick your "kissy meATs" to the outer rings of Saturn.

Still denying you and UncleDoUBLDUTCH are an item? It's okay, Aryan. You can go and give your man UncleZiLCH a big wet Nazi kiss next time you catch him running around here pantless. No one will think any lesser of you, except for me and I'll continue to remind you of that very fact for however long your stay here at BF is.

Uh huh, well I've been here a considerable amount of time longer than you, so I'll wager that you'll be long gone before me.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

Yeah. Another fluff and weak trash talk, from a broke and sad loser.

If I see you I would PUMP CRUSH in 32 peaces with just 1 PUNCH. 32 for 1. See?

You homo swine. I bet you would love to kiss my MEAT, too.

Why don't you leave me alone or let's MEAT. No half stuff.

Do your choice, you dweeb.

How is the gayest dude out here (you) calling others "homo?"

That's the most "parabolic" thing I've read today!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11111111111

Do you have paypal? I want to end your misery. You sound so salty and broke, LOL!

Just bought a 5K Louis V bag! Something you can only dream of. LOL!

Oh. So now you want to pay up for this 72 hour therapy session? Fine. I'll send you my Paypal deposit instructions. Coincidentally, your total bill comes out to an amazing and the uncanny amount of: $3,500.

Let me know after you've made the deposit, homo.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

Do you have paypal? I want to end your misery. You sound so salty and broke, LOL!

Oh. So now you want to pay up for this 72 hour therapy session? Fine. I'll send you my Paypal deposit instructions. Coincidentally, your total bill comes out to an amazing and the uncanny amount of: $3,500.

Now Flynn's begging for shekels..... can you sink any lower?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

Uh huh, well I've been here a considerable amount of time longer than you, so I'll wager that you'll be long gone before me.

Which also means I get to see more of the freak show between yourself and UncleBoTTOM, as you two fairies continue you manly courtship of each others "meATs."

Sicko.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What would your stuffy, cosmopolitan, trendy Wendy, liberal friends at Starbucks say if they knew you were using homophobic language?

Pretty sure that you would be banished from the woke club and have no choice but to drink your soy lattes on your lunch break all by yourself.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you Flynn.

Let me summarize.

Now Flynn's begging for shekels..... can you sink any lower?

At least we got to the root problem in regard to why UncleChOAD is a flaming faggot. I think $3.5K is a drop in the bucket for UncleMiLF. At least this $3.5K produced results instead of anothet STD infection.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What would your stuffy, cosmopolitan, trendy Wendy, liberal friends at Starbucks say if they knew you were using homophobic language?

Pretty sure that you would be banished from the woke club and have no choice but to drink your soy lattes on your lunch break all by yourself.

My "woke friends" would agree with me that you are indeed a fucking queer.

Just because someone could be "stuffy," "cosmopolitan," "trendy wendy," "liberal;" doesn't mean they're blind. Anyone with an astigmatism can plainly see that you two cock suckers are in lurve with each other's " kissy meATs." So, why continue this charade where you're not thinking of a swallowing a hot steamy load from UncleToM's anus?

You're a sick homo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I thought you claimed to have won a quarter of a million at a transgender poker contest in your younger days?

Anyone would think that you're skint by how much you bang on about the infamous $3.5k.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I thought you claimed to have won a quarter of a million at a transgender poker contest in your younger days?

Anyone would think that you're skint by how much you bang on about the infamous $3.5k.

Oh. So now I'm not entitled to be compensated for helping your husband come to "grips" with his own homosexuality? So you just want to "stiff" people for a job well done?

Not only are you a disturbed homo, but you're a cheap one as well.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Just because someone could be "stuffy," "cosmopolitan," "trendy wendy," "liberal;" doesn't mean they're blind. Anyone with an astigmatism can plainly see that you two cock suckers are in lurve with each other's " kissy meATs." So, why continue this charade where you're not thinking of a swallowing a hot steamy load from UncleToM's anus?

You're a sick homo.

That's a very graphic description, have you got a bulge in your dollar store panties again?

So you're a hypocritical liberal just like your buddy Poarka, who claims to love teh gheyz and all things LGBT, yet regularly mocks queers and implies that homosexuality is shameful.

Understood.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh. So now I'm not entitled to be compensated for helping your husband come to "grips" with his own homosexuality? So you just want to "stiff" people for a job well done?

Cheap is your second hand charity shop underwear, trannie boi.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yet, I'm not the one plugging another man's butthole on an open forum.

Have you guys picked a date for your gay wedding?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is Shampain "officiating" you think?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're a sick homo.

That's a very graphic description, have you got a bulge in your dollar store panties again?

So you're a hypocritical liberal just like your buddy Poarka, who claims to love teh gheyz and all things LGBT, yet regularly mocks queers and implies that homosexuality is shameful.

Understood.

Now, everyone is "hypocritical?"

You're starting to sound and look like Dovey now. I guess "hypocritical" is me denying that the holocaust ever happened while there is overwhelming and "empiracle" proof that it did in fact take place.

Would "hypocritical" also mean being latched onto another man's (UncleDiPSHIT) rectum only using my lips and a sucking motion with my mouth?

Try again you gigantic faggot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dying to catch the bouquet at another gay wedding huh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do I?

You're fat and broke. End of

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dying to catch the bouquet at another gay wedding huh?

So you are inviting me to yours?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

You're starting to sound and look like Dovey now. I guess "hypocritical" is me denying that the holocaust ever happened while there is overwhelming and "empiracle" proof that it did in fact take place.

Would "hypocritical" also mean being latched onto another man's (UncleDiPSHIT) rectum only using my lips and a sucking motion with my mouth?

The Hollowc0$$t is fake, just like your prosthetic vagina.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

^^fags sticking together...lmao

I may be broke, but never as broke as your BFF...not even close.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do I?

^^fags sticking together...lmao

I may be broke, but never as broke as your BFF...not even close.
^^^^ Cellulite sticking together

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

The Hollowc0$$t is fake, just like your prosthetic vagina.

You know what's fake? Your claim to masculinity.