Open letter to Aryan.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I thought you claimed to have won a quarter of a million at a transgender poker contest in your younger days?

Anyone would think that you're skint by how much you bang on about the infamous $3.5k.

Oh. So now I'm not entitled to be compensated for helping your husband come to "grips" with his own homosexuality? So you just want to "stiff" people for a job well done?

Not only are you a disturbed homo, but you're a cheap one as well.

Cheap is your second hand charity shop underwear, trannie boi.

Yet, I'm not the one plugging another man's butthole on an open forum.

Have you guys picked a date for your gay wedding?

Dying to catch the bouquet at another gay wedding huh?

So you are inviting me to yours?

You'd be the last fucking person I'd invite anywhere.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah totally natural that....
It makes me fuckin sick mate... IMO it's all about sexual deviancy and nothing else!

You know nothing of sexual deviancy do you? I mean you love mixing sex and shit, faggot.
Do I?

It appears to be the case. I can only judge by your posts.
Gheys mix sex and shit not me, get your "facts" right for once in your pathetic existence will ya...

You post pics of gays fisting one another. End of
You're fat and broke. End of

^^fags sticking together...lmao

I may be broke, but never as broke as your BFF...not even close.
^^^^ Cellulite sticking together

SuperHomo to the rescue!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What would your stuffy, cosmopolitan, trendy Wendy, liberal friends at Starbucks say if they knew you were using homophobic language?

Pretty sure that you would be banished from the woke club and have no choice but to drink your soy lattes on your lunch break all by yourself.

My "woke friends" would agree with me that you are indeed a fucking queer.

Just because someone could be "stuffy," "cosmopolitan," "trendy wendy," "liberal;" doesn't mean they're blind. Anyone with an astigmatism can plainly see that you two cock suckers are in lurve with each other's " kissy meATs." So, why continue this charade where you're not thinking of a swallowing a hot steamy load from UncleToM's anus?

You're a sick homo.

That's a very graphic description, have you got a bulge in your dollar store panties again?

So you're a hypocritical liberal just like your buddy Poarka, who claims to love teh gheyz and all things LGBT, yet regularly mocks queers and implies that homosexuality is shameful.

Understood.

Now, everyone is "hypocritical?"

You're starting to sound and look like Dovey now. I guess "hypocritical" is me denying that the holocaust ever happened while there is overwhelming and "empiracle" proof that it did in fact take place.

Would "hypocritical" also mean being latched onto another man's (UncleDiPSHIT) rectum only using my lips and a sucking motion with my mouth?

Try again you gigantic faggot.

The Hollowc0$$t is fake, just like your prosthetic vagina.

You know what's fake? Your claim to masculinity.

How about your claim to be under 400lbs?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It makes me fuckin sick mate... IMO it's all about sexual deviancy and nothing else!

You know nothing of sexual deviancy do you? I mean you love mixing sex and shit, faggot.
Do I?

Gheys mix sex and shit not me, get your "facts" right for once in your pathetic existence will ya...

^^^^ Cellulite sticking together

SuperHomo to the rescue!
Supergut in the house!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What would your stuffy, cosmopolitan, trendy Wendy, liberal friends at Starbucks say if they knew you were using homophobic language?

Pretty sure that you would be banished from the woke club and have no choice but to drink your soy lattes on your lunch break all by yourself.

Just because someone could be "stuffy," "cosmopolitan," "trendy wendy," "liberal;" doesn't mean they're blind. Anyone with an astigmatism can plainly see that you two cock suckers are in lurve with each other's " kissy meATs." So, why continue this charade where you're not thinking of a swallowing a hot steamy load from UncleToM's anus?

You're a sick homo.

That's a very graphic description, have you got a bulge in your dollar store panties again?

So you're a hypocritical liberal just like your buddy Poarka, who claims to love teh gheyz and all things LGBT, yet regularly mocks queers and implies that homosexuality is shameful.

Understood.

You're starting to sound and look like Dovey now. I guess "hypocritical" is me denying that the holocaust ever happened while there is overwhelming and "empiracle" proof that it did in fact take place.

Would "hypocritical" also mean being latched onto another man's (UncleDiPSHIT) rectum only using my lips and a sucking motion with my mouth?

You know what's fake? Your claim to masculinity.

How about your claim to be under 400lbs?

Link that claim? I never said that. Clearly I way 1 million lbs, world record holder bitch!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

So is the gay relationship you have with UncleDiPSHIT is "fake" as well?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I thought you claimed to have won a quarter of a million at a transgender poker contest in your younger days?

Anyone would think that you're skint by how much you bang on about the infamous $3.5k.

Oh. So now I'm not entitled to be compensated for helping your husband come to "grips" with his own homosexuality? So you just want to "stiff" people for a job well done?

Are you guys having a closed ceremony?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

Fake, invented, fabricated.... take your pick.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Are you getting the chop or keeping your cawk n ballz?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ROTFLMAO!!

L-------I--------L--------Y thinks you take steriods to get fat

No dummy, you eat cheeseburgers to do that

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ROTFLMAO!!

I'm glad you please yourself with your made up drama.
hey, do you remember how much you freaked out when your pic first got posted at SG?

I do

funnay as fuck

I'm sure it was. I thought you had honor, what a mistake that was. You have none. Hey, you even stole the forum right from the person that paid for it. What the fuck was I going to get from you?

LOL...thug PR is going to be a thug!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ROTFLMAO!!

hey, do you remember how much you freaked out when your pic first got posted at SG?

I do

funnay as fuck

I'm sure it was. I thought you had honor, what a mistake that was. You have none.
compliments compliments

are you tryin to flirt with me you horrendous looking cow?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

Fake, invented, fabricated.... take your pick.

You forgot to mention, "gay," "gayer," and "gayest."

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ROTFLMAO!!

I do

funnay as fuck

I'm sure it was. I thought you had honor, what a mistake that was. You have none.
compliments compliments

I would never flirt with you. I never have. I know too much about you.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ROTFLMAO!!

I do

funnay as fuck

compliments compliments

So you know I don't dig fat chicks

smart

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you getting the chop or keeping your cawk n ballz?

Aren't your cock and balls in UncleFuCKER's purse?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ROTFLMAO!!

I do

funnay as fuck

compliments compliments

So you know I don't dig fat chicks

smart

Fuck off, your ex wife was fat AF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

Wowza. You are about to meltdown. Reading your pile of top Scat is astonishing.

Don't you think it is better to take a break from Bastardfactory.net? What do you think

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

Who's his "BFF"? If you're implying me, yeah nevermind I own a house, nevermind I've always worked and nevermind I recently just bought a car... You know nothing of anybodies finances here so don't act like you do but WE know you're a failed business woman lmao

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

Who's his "BFF"? If you're implying me, yeah nevermind I own a house, nevermind I've always worked and nevermind I recently just bought a car... You know nothing of anybodies finances here so don't act like you do but WE know you're a failed business woman lmao

Lololo. She is a cock carusel riding skank. A true victim. Lived off other mens money. No respect. A victim. Pffoooooooooo!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I?

It appears to be the case. I can only judge by your posts.O

Show proof !!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
XguVmMG.gif

TjpGeeH.jpg

Listen clearly you fake woman with a SheCock.

I am not here to entertain you, nor am I here that you LIKE me, you sissy.

I am an ALPHA MALE and always for the truth! I know that you are fake woman and pocket pussy fucker.

On topic.

YOU are a hypocrite of a whoreson! Do you eat SWINE? Do you know what happens with the big sausage you consume in your filth mouth or stick it in your boy pussy?

Right! That is what you see in my GIF, you weak political correct hippy whoreson! They get RIPPED OFF to make sausages, Wurst and Schweinefleisch! You pig fucking gimp! I despise guys like you!

Thats why I decide to spit on you:
PPPPPFFFFOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

spit-gif-1.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

Don't you think it is better to take a break from Bastardfactory.net? What do you think

Oh. Shut the fuck up you fucking twit in a skirt. What are you going to do? You going to introduce another word today, smart guy? You going talk about how "Icee" your brain is? How it "encamps" around the many alleged "UncleFuCKERS" around these parts? What's next? You going to threaten to also "crypto" ban me as well you fucking raging homo?

Shut up and go to bed, faggot. You and Aryan can then proceed to shit down each other's throats after you suck him off for 3.5 minutes.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Do I?

It appears to be the case. I can only judge by your posts.O

Show proof !!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
XguVmMG.gif

TjpGeeH.jpg

Listen clearly you fake woman with a SheCock.

I am not here to entertain you, nor am I here that you LIKE me, you sissy.

I am an ALPHA MALE and always for the truth! I know that you are fake woman and pocket pussy fucker.

On topic.

YOU are a hypocrite of a whoreson! Do you eat SWINE? Do you know what happens with the big sausage you consume in your filth mouth or stick it in your boy pussy?

Right! That is what you see in my GIF, you weak political correct hippy whoreson! They get RIPPED OFF to make sausages, Wurst and Schweinefleisch! You pig fucking gimp! I despise guys like you!

Thats why I decide to spit on you:
PPPPPFFFFOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

spit-gif-1.gif

Well. I must say, UncleCoCKWHORE, your ability to dodge every single gay fact spoonfed into those dick sucking lips of yours is a feat. To be able to ignore every single one of your melodramatic posts that clearly show your Richard Simmons like gayness "cumming" the aid of Aryan, who on his best day looks like a flaccid pecker with shingles.

As for your assertion of whatever you're trying to say in broken up English, all I have to say is you two faggots should take a vacation from this place and meet up at a Turkish Bathhouse, maybe you'll see Biggie Faglamer taking pictures of his now decrepit "dad bod" slathered in KY Jelly.

That sounds fun, right?

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a sick homo.

Understood.

Oh. Shut the fuck up you fucking twit in a skirt. What are you going to do? You going to introduce another word today, smart guy? You going talk about how "Icee" your brain is? How it "encamps" around the many alleged "UncleFuCKERS" around these parts? What's next? You going to threaten to also "crypto" ban me as well you fucking raging homo?

Shut up and go to bed, faggot. You and Aryan can then proceed to shit down each other's throats after you suck him off for 3.5 minutes.

Why are you so mean? Wtf? Where is BF? I need star protection.

Why is this character assassination even allowed? I am out of here. This is too much for me.