Outing duals

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm saying if someone comes here, repeatedly, using a dual but posting EXACTLY like their well-known dual, then they deserve to be outed. At least try to be different, you know? Otherwise, why bother making a new dual over and over? This equals a weak dual. Who wants to see that?

I don't feel bad about calling obvious duals by their other names.

Just sayin'.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm saying if someone comes here, repeatedly, using a dual but posting EXACTLY like their well-known dual, then they deserve to be outed. At least try to be different, you know? Otherwise, why bother making a new dual over and over? This equals a weak dual. Who wants to see that?

Just sayin'.
Motherfuckin Lokmar has been Lokmar for more than 25 years bitch! No dual or alt necessary! PWN3D!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.
Motherfuckin Lokmar has been Lokmar for more than 25 years bitch! No dual or alt necessary! PWN3D!

Why am I pwn3d? I'm not talking about you. I am talking about people who do what I described. You're weird.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.

I hate "duals" of any kind or "alts" as I know them....

Poark and Peaches deserve to be forever e-shamed for their recent faggotry, but given their already sullied personas, I doubt it will make much difference.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.
Are you drunk again?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.
Are you drunk again?

No. Most people know what/who I am talking about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A dual? Fuck off LotusBottom! Just say alter ego you absolute fucking carrot! Dumb as fuck to the core!

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.
Are you drunk again?

Yeah, but you’re not military orientated dipshit! Fuck off!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poark is having another truly epic meltdown. The over under on poark's leaving the internet forever again is 4 days. And then we'll see what the next iteration will be called.

I noticed her responses to Dove getting angrier and angrier Lolz.

I mean yeah, it's a control thing. Shes a control freak of the highest order and she doesnt like my opinions or my confidence in my opinions.

So she wants to get me banned/modded or "ran off" so I "stfu" like she wants me to.

Its misogyny really. Trying to shame/degrade and silence a woman who is strong in her convictions and values. They cant respectfully refute any of my points, so the response is anger a ton of nasty attacks intended to put me in my "place", which they think is below them.

Then it's a million reasons and excuses why their incredible nastiness and personal attacks are "justified", while also taking shots on others AND crying foul when shots are taken on them.

You gotta wonder ....why show up, when it's just a miserable experience that gets you so pissed off, you lower yourself? Its toxic and shows a controling personality. Who knows why she responds to someone who doesnt even read her or wants to. Shes just controling.

They want to be viewed as these strong and intelligent women, so if a strong and intelligent woman challenges their stances in ways they cannot refute respectfully.....the response is to get abusive and degrading. I'm not supposed to show strength or intelligence unless I'm echoing them.

That is 100 percent what it's about and why I'll never view either of them as "friends" after all that. Nope.

Lotus and I disagree on many things, but we dont take nasty personal digs at eachother. I wouldnt try tearing her down as a woman or a human being just because I dont like her opinions or even how she expresses them sometimes. And she doesnt do that to me, either. Because Lotus and I dont hate women.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.
Are you drunk again?

Yeah, but you’re not military orientated dipshit! Fuck off!
What is that supposed to even mean?

If anyone's drunk, it's you, buster.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poark is having another truly epic meltdown. The over under on poark's leaving the internet forever again is 4 days. And then we'll see what the next iteration will be called.

I mean yeah, it's a control thing. Shes a control freak of the highest order and she doesnt like my opinions or my confidence in my opinions.

So she wants to get me banned/modded or "ran off" so I "stfu" like she wants me to.

Its misogyny really. Trying to shame/degrade and silence a woman who is strong in her convictions and values. They cant respectfully refute any of my points, so the response is anger a ton of nasty attacks intended to put me in my "place", which they think is below them.

Then it's a million reasons and excuses why their incredible nastiness and personal attacks are "justified", while also taking shots on others AND crying foul when shots are taken on them.

You gotta wonder ....why show up, when it's just a miserable experience that gets you so pissed off, you lower yourself? Its toxic and shows a controling personality. Who knows why she responds to someone who doesnt even read her or wants to. Shes just controling.

They want to be viewed as these strong and intelligent women, so if a strong and intelligent woman challenges their stances in ways they cannot refute respectfully.....the response is to get abusive and degrading. I'm not supposed to show strength or intelligence unless I'm echoing them.

That is 100 percent what it's about and why I'll never view either of them as "friends" after all that. Nope.

Lotus and I disagree on many things, but we dont take nasty personal digs at eachother. I wouldnt try tearing her down as a woman or a human being just because I dont like her opinions or even how she expresses them sometimes. And she doesnt do that to me, either. Because Lotus and I dont hate women.

But Oak does that to a lot of people. She's done it to me more times than I remember. She does it to some men, too, but I think it may be true that women really get to her the most.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But Oak does that to a lot of people. She's done it to me more times than I remember. She does it to some men, too, but I think it may be true that women really get to her the most.

Well yeah, she doesnt go at men with the same viscious vibe. Same with the other one. Women get more vitriol.

You are left.....and shes a shitlib dem. So she probably wont go at you as hard as goes at me because I guess I'm more right. And dems seem to consider themselves left.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It's her MO(o). Moar than anything else, the concomitant gratuitous vulgarity reveals all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The rule should be, if you make an alt or dual or whatver, it should be very different and completely distinguishable from your other persona, or you are going to be outed.

That's my two cents.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's her MO(o). Moar than anything else, the concomitant gratuitous vulgarity reveals all.

There is an anger and hatred in those who call themselves left but still vote and defend democrats.

REAL leftist consider the democrats RIGHT wing.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The rule should be, if you make an alt or dual or whatver, it should be very difficult to distinguish from your other persona, or you are going to be outed.

That's my two cents.
If we were at SG we could have a trial, call in expert witnesses in poarkthography and such, and have victim impact statements and all in our quest for justice. I haven't seen any trials here though.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is an anger and hatred in those who call themselves left but still vote and defend democrats.

This thread is about outing duals. It's not political.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The rule should be, if you make an alt or dual or whatver, it should be very difficult to distinguish from your other persona, or you are going to be outed.

That's my two cents.
If we were at SG we could have a trial, call in expert witnesses in poarkthography and such, and have victim impact statements and all in our quest for justice. I haven't seen any trials here though.

She would claim it was bias though lol.

But yeah Gurks here. We could do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This thread is about outing duals. It's not political.

Yes I know but that's what gives her away and gets her spewing venom.

True that was an off topic observation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's my two cents.

There was going to be one on here for Flynn a while ago, but it didn't happen.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

That's my two cents.

She would claim it was bias though lol.

But yeah Gurks here. We could do it.
The hardest part is finding a poarklic defender....