Outing duals

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Reggie could not have pulled off that troll without an inside panel presence ... and I was Atlas Collins.

I'm just a curious bystander in this discussion. Why couldn't you have pulled it out without a panel? And how does that relate to "Levon"?

You were there then, I believe, Lily, but you probably weren't paying much attention due to whatever drama you were engaged in at the time.

Reggie showed up at Farmers new board after Vapor's board vaped just as all the refugees from there and Yahoo had settled in (before the CO/CBT schism) and proclaimed himself King, Emperor and Admin/Owner-to-be on such and such a day and generally riled everyone up.

What no one knew at the time except for me and a certain Valhalla troll with admin powers there was that on that such and such a day (April 1st) I would be designated as Admin/Owner of the entire site.

The spasms of crapsody were fucking epic when it came to pass!

Spoon remembers. He was the only one who figured out what "Reggie_Essent" meant, but that was long after the fact.

I think it's YOUR memory that's a bit rusty. Reggie showed up first NOT on Farmer's forum but on SNOOP SLOB's forum, and the date was April Fool's Day 2007. Sadly, I was not in attendance although I agree it was a fun time for all present.

Farmer and Snoop didn't consolidate their forums until a few weeks later, and then Farmer eased Snoop out of the picture with the quickness of a Kentucky timber rattler, a switchblade between the sixth and seventh ribs.

I'm not saying when I obtained a panel. Didn't like it, didn't use it much. And if you can't figure out who I am, you simply didn't pay attention to things there.

And no thanks, @Holliday1881 ... I'm not going to break meme to post in the style I used in those days, which obviously was very mannered in its own way. And I'm also not going to cough up my username.

OK. Levon. What should I believe? Let's see ... my own eidetic memory or an old wannabe/neverwas troll fixture across these boards who has never been able to hide his identity, ever, since the day "La Hire" appeared and was seen through within three poasts?

As Holliday pointed out, (a very rare astute observation for a moron like him), putting a new name on oneself is no disguise, especially when trying to integrate into a community where many of the denizens have been reading you for years. That's why I've never tried to hide because those that know me would know who I am after a few poasts.
Best post you ever writ, if only because you mentioned me....etc.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reggie could not have pulled off that troll without an inside panel presence ... and I was Atlas Collins.

I'm just a curious bystander in this discussion. Why couldn't you have pulled it out without a panel? And how does that relate to "Levon"?

You were there then, I believe, Lily, but you probably weren't paying much attention due to whatever drama you were engaged in at the time.

Reggie showed up at Farmers new board after Vapor's board vaped just as all the refugees from there and Yahoo had settled in (before the CO/CBT schism) and proclaimed himself King, Emperor and Admin/Owner-to-be on such and such a day and generally riled everyone up.

What no one knew at the time except for me and a certain Valhalla troll with admin powers there was that on that such and such a day (April 1st) I would be designated as Admin/Owner of the entire site.

Spoon remembers. He was the only one who figured out what "Reggie_Essent" meant, but that was long after the fact.

I think it's YOUR memory that's a bit rusty. Reggie showed up first NOT on Farmer's forum but on SNOOP SLOB's forum, and the date was April Fool's Day 2007. Sadly, I was not in attendance although I agree it was a fun time for all present.

Farmer and Snoop didn't consolidate their forums until a few weeks later, and then Farmer eased Snoop out of the picture with the quickness of a Kentucky timber rattler, a switchblade between the sixth and seventh ribs.

I'm not saying when I obtained a panel. Didn't like it, didn't use it much. And if you can't figure out who I am, you simply didn't pay attention to things there.

And no thanks, @Holliday1881 ... I'm not going to break meme to post in the style I used in those days, which obviously was very mannered in its own way. And I'm also not going to cough up my username.
LOL! @ Snoop's Forum.....the only troll board I ever modded.
Snoop

The first forum admin I ever trolled into a complete meltdown of full hysteria

good times
Wait, were you a "victim" of the Snoop Dick drunken ban-o-ramma?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Snoop

good times
Nah - he was still in diapers back then
..and until recently I am quite sure.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Snoop

good times
lmao. Somewhat But my troll was par excellence which he didn’t see coming and got himself banned instead

Poor guy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Snoop

good times
He woulda been in his 20's maybe? I remember that epic shit tho. The more people that dog piled Snoop, the drunker he got, the more peeps he banned! I think he smoked FRW too that night. I LOL'd my fukin ass off! Of course he lost his mod status pronto.

Back then, Oak and FRW would fight like hell and morons freely posted their kids pics too which promptly got chopped to fuck. Some gal had her daughter chopped onto a sleestack from Land Of The Lost!

I'm pretty sure FRW constantly trash talked "spic oaks" "hairy little spic titties" and she would talk shit about his "bleeding pussy".

Good times!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Snoop

good times
He woulda been in his 20's maybe? I remember that epic shit tho. The more people that dog piled Snoop, the drunker he got, the more peeps he banned! I think he smoked FRW too that night. I LOL'd my fukin ass off! Of course he lost his mod status pronto.

Back then, Oak and FRW would fight like hell and morons freely posted their kids pics too which promptly got chopped to fuck. Some gal had her daughter chopped onto a sleestack from Land Of The Lost!

I'm pretty sure FRW constantly trash talked "spic oaks" "hairy little spic titties" and she would talk shit about his "bleeding pussy".

Good times!

My stint with him happened at trollvalhalla.

Before one of the many times I made peaches melt and leave the Internet forever

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

OK. Levon. What should I believe? Let's see ... my own eidetic memory or an old wannabe/neverwas troll fixture across these boards who has never been able to hide his identity, ever, since the day "La Hire" appeared and was seen through within three poasts?

As Holliday pointed out, (a very rare astute observation for a moron like him), putting a new name on oneself is no disguise, especially when trying to integrate into a community where many of the denizens have been reading you for years. That's why I've never tried to hide because those that know me would know who I am after a few poasts.

Not sure why you are so invested in this eidetic memory thingy, but it was probably evident to everyone there at CBB when Snoop let you into the staff lounge and you started posting that you had a panel. It was you who outed La Hire, because he got in yer face right away. And you didn't even know who the fuck Spoon was at the time, since you had never seen him.

I'll see your eidetic memory and raise you three bottle caps and a dead frog.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

OK. Levon from the west coast it is then.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Snoop

good times

Good times!

Ok, got ya!

I cant remember now if it was on Vapors Cindy Board or Farmers Cindy Board that ol Snoop went on a drunken rampage. I'll say this tho, those were the golden days of trolling. People were way too fukin loose with the PI. I'd read shit and think, "who the fuck is dumb enough to post that?".

I hit up Troll Valhalla occasionally.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Snoop

good times

Good times!
Well, I do believe that's what lead to the splits.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Snoop

good times

Good times!

Ok, got ya!

I cant remember now if it was on Vapors Cindy Board or Farmers Cindy Board that ol Snoop went on a drunken rampage. I'll say this tho, those were the golden days of trolling. People were way too fukin loose with the PI. I'd read shit and think, "who the fuck is dumb enough to post that?".

I hit up Troll Valhalla occasionally.
Snoopdog

The quintessential inbred toothless hillbilly alcoholic who could get a stalled on empty Ford pickup back on the road just by spitting in the gas tank.

Personally I'm convinced every species of canine, raccoon and possum have lived in him home for extended periods of time at one point or another in his life. Much like Egglantini here but without the creepy fatal attraction vibe