Peace out BF (#2)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
RIP Peaches…all the usernames or references were a bit confusing. He seems quite intelligent and had good taste in music. I hope that I’m honoured nicely when I give up the ghost one day…otherwise what’s the shit and giggles all for anyway?
Peaches wasn't stupid, but he had that all to familiar air of condescending authority and pretentious e-swagger, which is common among liberals.

His persona was very similar to Blurt's, hence why the pair of them got along so well.

Actually, I'm kind of surprised old Blurtrice hasn't had more to say about his passing, unless he has and I've missed it, because when those 2 teamed up, it was like encountering a Marxist professor and his student protege.
Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised that Blurtrude isn’t overly vocal about his comrade‘s passing or death for that matter…I’m not either.

There’s nothing worse than seeing someone vying for attention after someone’s passing. I see this sort of thing on Facebook and it’s cringy.
"Overly vocal" is for drama Fräuleins such as yourself.

I've already paid my respects in a pithy post.

If you need to continue putting yourself and your idiocy centre stage, be my guest.

Your nitwitted buffoonery won't bring John back but it certainly won't make him more deceased than he already is, so have it, Josef Mengeloid.
By not being overly vocal on the matter…you were probably being respectful unlike others. Go fuck yourself if you presumed I was having a dig. Go and paint your toenails again for all I care…
you were having a dig. don't lie to him or any of us.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
RIP Peaches…all the usernames or references were a bit confusing. He seems quite intelligent and had good taste in music. I hope that I’m honoured nicely when I give up the ghost one day…otherwise what’s the shit and giggles all for anyway?
Peaches wasn't stupid, but he had that all to familiar air of condescending authority and pretentious e-swagger, which is common among liberals.

His persona was very similar to Blurt's, hence why the pair of them got along so well.

Actually, I'm kind of surprised old Blurtrice hasn't had more to say about his passing, unless he has and I've missed it, because when those 2 teamed up, it was like encountering a Marxist professor and his student protege.
Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised that Blurtrude isn’t overly vocal about his comrade‘s passing or death for that matter…I’m not either.

There’s nothing worse than seeing someone vying for attention after someone’s passing. I see this sort of thing on Facebook and it’s cringy.

If you need to continue putting yourself and your idiocy centre stage, be my guest.

Your nitwitted buffoonery won't bring John back but it certainly won't make him more deceased than he already is, so have it, Josef Mengeloid.
By not being overly vocal on the matter…you were probably being respectful unlike others. Go fuck yourself if you presumed I was having a dig. Go and paint your toenails again for all I care…
You mad, Sis?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You mad, Sis?
Stop being a biatch Blurtrude!

PS: you looked kinda awright wearing that wig and a spot of makeup on back in the day. Löl

DDT

Factory Bastard
PS: you looked kinda awright wearing that wig and a spot of makeup on back in the day. Löl
He didn't look alright, and never will, because he's a dude attempting to emulate his Mother. This should never be embraced in society.

Violence is not necessary, but shunning sometimes is.

I would like for Blurt to come back as the White MAN that he knows he is, and will always be.

Dressing up as something you're not is typically limited to Halloween here. Or at least was...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He didn't look alright, and never will, because he's a dude attempting to emulate his Mother. This should never be embraced in society.

Violence is not necessary, but shunning sometimes is.

I would like for Blurt to come back as the White MAN that he knows he is, and will always be.

Dressing up as something you're not is typically limited to Halloween here. Or at least was...
Earlier this year I posted a pic to hijack his avatar for a bit of a laugh. It was to amp up the BF funds. It wasn’t anything bad at all really, just a portly middle-aged bloke looking at the camera and showing off his freshly painted blue fingernails. My God in high heaven…Blurtrude absolutely lost his shit at me. Fuuuuucking hell you should of seen his episode!? In retaliation he posted some vulgar shit for my avatar and kept stomping around the forum like this mad and deranged Oopah Loompah with no Chocolate Factory!

It was crazy. He even insinuated some foul shit about my family over the little piss-take. Ol’ Blurtrude can get mad when he’s on the rag!
:LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like @Aryan and @Breakfall appreciate @DDT 's humour.

Arctic-Clumsy-Foxterrier-size-restricted.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Looks like @Aryan and @Breakfall appreciate @DDT 's humour.

Arctic-Clumsy-Foxterrier-size-restricted.gif
Lighten up man! We only live once. I doubt that you even read as many books and autobiographies as I do. I doubt you even have my degrees? Did you know that I earned a motser measuring the pH values of grape juice in a titration lab and coordinated the go-ahead for the harvesting of premium wines in the pristine valleys of Margaret River in Western Australia? Hence my other username Gallium. Applied Science..

Have a little respect…I never relied on an inheritance like you to be semi-retired at 50. It’s called intellect my dopey sod!
:LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A man of intellect, eh? One who reads biographies, too? Is such a man capable of thinking outside the wine box?

This should be a breeze, then: show me a triangle with three right angles.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A man of intellect, eh? One who reads biographies, too? Is such a man capable of thinking outside the wine box?

This should be a breeze, then: show me a triangle with three right angles.
I aced geometry in high school you daucus (carrot)! You always assumed that you had the intellectual advantage over me. But what you never realised, is that you were played. I’ve played many characters in this divulgence of quirk panoptic representation. I just didn’t want to come off like a twat. One with a thesaurus up his bottom. Cum at me cunt…and I’ll confute your moral dilemma that wearing skirts as a middle-aged man defines fluidity…
:GiggleBitch:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Why you bullying Blurt for fool? drunk again huh? you really are going to drive me to drink at this rate. you and your pitiful antics on here. Sad sight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why you bullying Blurt for fool? drunk again huh? you really are going to drive me to drink at this rate. you and your pitiful antics on here. Sad sight.
It’s always the people that have real issues with alcohol that point the finger. Now, isn’t that a surprise!? Hmmmmmm….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So Blurt is a raging wet blanket like yourself? can't you ever just be happy? fuck.
Ello you portly fuck! Go grow some hair.
naw i prefer being bald or close to it. with a lil scruff too

fuck all that hair management shit. you should shave off all your hair... you'd be so much happier and maybe a delight to chat with on here you miserable piece of shit!
I keep my hair short for business purposes. Nobody trusts a scruff!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
So Blurt is a raging wet blanket like yourself? can't you ever just be happy? fuck.

fuck all that hair management shit. you should shave off all your hair... you'd be so much happier and maybe a delight to chat with on here you miserable piece of shit!
well i'm trusted by many. respected and admired for my intelligence unlike you. i would crush you in many field questions. you are not awesome like i am. i usually wouldn't even associate with riff raff like in rl publicly. i would just look the other way in fact dismissing your very existence.

unless i was drunk than i talk to everyone even your types

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

well i'm trusted by many. respected and admired for my intelligence unlike you. i would crush you in many field questions. you are not awesome like i am. i usually wouldn't even associate with riff raff like in rl publicly. i would just look the other way in fact dismissing your very existence.

You would crush me? Very unlikely. I’m a worldly man.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You would crush me? Very unlikely. I’m a worldly man.
but NOT fucking impossible. You wouldn't even see it or me coming. My balls maybe in the gutter but they are dangerous too. Even deadly balls when necessary.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you think i forget? Peaches was is the lowest son of a bitches ever online. his family deserves even worse.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
he should never fucked with me on those other sites. fuck him i shit on his grave in front of his family.