Peace out BF (#2)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and apparently Peaches went to bed without saying good night sweet prince to me. FUCK YOU!

Oh damn, I apologize. It's never too late. Goodnight Sweet Prince!

shopping

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
people need to see this and how sick some people truly are. absolutely disgusting shit!! faking your own death. yet what ever donald trump has ever done is somehow worse. get the fuck outta here and get help asap.

next people will say the dingo ate the peaches. fuck off

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just read Bigly Stupid's rant about how Spoon didn't like me. Well, that's interesting since he remained friendly with me to the end.

So much so that in the last couple of years he had asked me to meet his granddaughters that were living near me since they were young adults and living in California far from family.

I agreed to be an emergency contact of sorts. Why wouldn't I help out in the event of an emergency.

But Bigly Stupid and company want to focus on period where there is disagreement between otherwise people that are friendly with one another. I guess, Bigly Stupid missed where I said in my message to him that "I am glad to know you. It’s been a pleasure overall. "

The use of the term "overall" acknowledges that we had some disagreements. It goes to show what they'll say to justify their own atrocious behavior. In any of our disagreements, I never felt the need to make a commentary on his disfigurement. Not once. I have more character than that. Eat that, shitheads.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I don't even know what this thread is all about anymore. Death. Rebirth. Aborting those fucking babies she has in her fucking bitch comes into my life like that claiming bullshit about me and my fine character. Jesus maybe its like that Billy Joel song "We didn't start the fire.." There has to be a point? or maybe not and that is the whole moral to this story

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't even know what this thread is all about anymore. Death. Rebirth. Aborting those fucking babies she has in her fucking bitch comes into my life like that claiming bullshit about me and my fine character. Jesus maybe its like that Billy Joel song "We didn't start the fire.." There has to be a point? or maybe not and that is the whole moral to this story
When you die one day…people will rejoice.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
good. i'll get to fuck your mom more often. all you have to do is send your daughter here with us. get an ol wholesome threesome going but you can't watch boy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
good. i'll get to fuck your mom more often. all you have to do is send your daughter here with us. get an ol wholesome threesome going but you can't watch boy
Tell Stephan that yoo saided all that first. He’s trying to give me credit for your work!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Tell Stephan that yoo saided all that first. He’s trying to give me credit for your work!
You said over a decade ago to me first. Don't you remember? funny your selective memory. Just paying you back bitch. Now tell your daughter to get on her knees and suck my dick OR i might just have to punch her little lights out. Use a spiked bat on her too. Karma is coming for you, her, and your dead mother. Suck it up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You said over a decade ago to me first. Don't you remember? funny your selective memory. Just paying you back bitch. Now tell your daughter to get on her knees and suck my dick OR i might just have to punch her little lights out. Use a spiked bat on her too. Karma is coming for you, her, and your dead mother. Suck it up.
Oh that’s so nasty!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why no one should make fun of anyone on the forums. We don’t know what people go through irl. I honestly can’t believe he is gone. I loved reading his fb posts and I’m not a liberal but he was so respectful to my views. He did ban me from his forum because he thought I couldn’t take the heat. He was a big softy and such a good person. I’ll miss him and pray for his loved ones. RIP

You nailed it

When Lemon passed away, I felt relief knowing I had been nice to her.

I wish I had saved the PMs we exchanged in Third Rail Forum.

She hid her ailment from pretty much everyone, but she started talking more about spirituality and such things and that kind made me take a deeper interest on her.

Once I got to know the "real" her, I said some nice things to her and I'm glad I did and not because I felt sorry for her, but because she really was and she knew that.

She was a gem.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The whole thing that bothers me the most is that he was suffering while we all just let biggle Who? (report back minions) Call him monster every day, Levon was great to talk to, helped me a few times and saved me from admin finger-pointing at me... Why did someone not tell me, grimm or bf that he was suffering and the trauma of having no nose, sounds funny stupid but that's and he was gravely ill?

I know I look like a... hmmm dunno there's a word for what I'm doing(call me it) but it's the truth, he'd have been spared that hatred every fucking time... I know I've said this already but if anyone knows someone is ill or trauma like that do them a favour and tell us, that's not trolling, flaming, shit posting that's just badness, a bad stick as my gran would say, he wasn't good for this board, I'll stop at that because somehow he still has "pals"...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The whole thing that bothers me the most is that he was suffering while we all just let biggle Who? (report back minions) Call him monster every day, Levon was great to talk to, helped me a few times and saved me from admin finger-pointing at me... Why did someone not tell me, grimm or bf that he was suffering and the trauma of having no nose, sounds funny stupid but that's and he was gravely ill?

I know I look like a... hmmm dunno there's a word for what I'm doing(call me it) but it's the truth, he'd have been spared that hatred every fucking time... I know I've said this already but if anyone knows someone is ill or trauma like that do them a favour and tell us, that's not trolling, flaming, shit posting that's just badness, a bad stick as my gran would say, he wasn't good for this board, I'll stop at that because somehow he still has "pals"...

you fuck LOL

yoo all lapped up his peioda talk ffs
I was the only on taking digs at him while you all poast humped the fucker like a rabid faggot at a faggot parade .
people are not left er right, maybe to losers but real people people are people

btw did I say I loved you today my white brother

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

you fuck LOL

I was the only on taking digs at him while you all poast humped the fucker like a rabid faggot at a faggot parade .

I wanted the kids thing stopped as well, he caught me off guard one time with seamajor and I had a snotter laugh, you laugh but a big bogey comes out to join the party he got a laugh rate once

X

xXx
Site Supporter

you fuck LOL

I wanted the kids thing stopped as well, he caught me off guard one time with seamajor and I had a snotter laugh, you laugh but a big bogey comes out to join the party he got a laugh rate once

yoo know yer the man shamps ... I know yoo like I know my bike . You ride that card HARD when it suits yoo
You talk of trust yet are the most untrustworthy ...ffs could you imagine if yoo and I were a thing again ?? ffs UNSTOPPABLE !
Ei5fwLMWkAEoZEy.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

you fuck LOL

Im no fuckin finished, I blindly followed opinions and I thought he was my pal... I fucked up with him on a huge scale, but that monster dirty bastard way made me wince, Levon said he wasnt peaches and I never asked about his nose... All the nonce shit doesnt mean anything to me it's just like getting called a rapist but I'm not a dad so maybe that's why some don't flinch the way you do ya fuckin crane fly (jenny long legs).. It's gone and there has been some rule breaking today but I think we should let it slide, I'll keep BF in the dark for a wee while plus hes still out the circle...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

you fuck LOL

Im no fuckin finished, I blindly followed opinions and I thought he was my pal... I fucked up with him on a huge scale, but that monster dirty bastard way made me wince, Levon said he wasnt peaches and I never asked about his nose... All the nonce shit doesnt mean anything to me it's just like getting called a rapist but I'm not a dad so maybe that's why some don't flinch the way you do ya fuckin crane fly (jenny long legs).. It's gone and there has been some rule breaking today but I think we should let it slide, I'll keep BF in the dark for a wee while plus hes still out the circle...

put him in the circle man !! wtf ? is he not a human being my white brother ?

I've let it slide a long time ago, you trigger easily and I have been fucking with you the entire time ..I harbor no ill will if we made friends this place would become so boring tho' LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you fuck LOL

I've let it slide a long time ago, you trigger easily and I have been fucking with you the entire time ..I harbor no ill will if we made friends this place would become so boring tho' LOL
Let the fairy seethe…he’s a piece of shit! :YaY:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I should have told one of you. Isntead, I just made posts in response to Biggie whenever he started in on Levon. I guess I thought all of you knew and were just letting Biggie slide. Sorry I didn't take it up the chain of command. Biggie is a lowlife piece of shit.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I should have told one of you. Isntead, I just made posts in response to Biggie whenever he started in on Levon. I guess I thought all of you knew and were just letting Biggie slide. Sorry I didn't take it up the chain of command. Biggie is a lowlife piece of shit.
In honesty, I don’t think biggie knew how sick he was.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If you knew that Levon was peaches then yeah you should have said something but I fully understand why you didn't... Did you know he was dying or ? Like I said people should talk to BF or whoever they feel comfortable with and it WILL get sorted... I winced at monster every time I read it, I winced at some towards sea, shame man he's been here longer than bf and Saw his post he's the most hated guy here n hardly seen him since, that's not right man who hates @Seamajor ?? He's oldest guy here 94 he trolled me with or is he? Throw the guy some thought...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

you fuck LOL

I've let it slide a long time ago, you trigger easily and I have been fucking with you the entire time ..I harbor no ill will if we made friends this place would become so boring tho' LOLAK
HATE SCHIZO BREAKHEART

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you fuck LOL

I've let it slide a long time ago, you trigger easily and I have been fucking with you the entire time ..I harbor no ill will if we made friends this place would become so boring tho' LOLAK
HATE SCHIZO BREAKHEART
I need you to heal. Hate is such a harsh word. I don’t even hate @Gutterballs because I realise that he needs help. Chin up! ;)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i want to stab your mother in the heart, fuck her with in her ass and cunt, and than burn up every last bit of her in a bonfire and your daughter is watching it all laughing away and says to me "Cum and get me, Daddy."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

you fuck LOL

HATE SCHIZO BREAKHEART
I need you to heal. Hate is such a harsh word. I don’t even hate @Gutterballs because I realise that he needs help. Chin up! ;)
YOU NEED HELP, NEVER IN MY LIFE MAN

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you fuck LOL

HATE SCHIZO BREAKHEART
YOU NEED HELP, NEVER IN MY LIFE MAN
You’re fragile…you need to take pharmaceuticals just so your world has balance. You can’t even drink a pint without losing your marbles and getting yourself into shit. You’re a self-entitled lil’ twerp that needs a good old-fashioned belting to set you straight.
Grow up!
:Awesomeness: