Peace out BF (#2)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
DUDE its all a damn lie. No proof at all. Hell no proof he ever really existed. It was probably one of his "mourners" that was Peaches all along. He laughing at anyone that believes this horseshit.

Hell I just wanna see this so called deformed face of "his"

Oh my, it's a basturd. Quick, everyone run and hide...:GiggleBitch:
Oh so you were Peaches. Cool. Thanks

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DUDE its all a damn lie. No proof at all. Hell no proof he ever really existed. It was probably one of his "mourners" that was Peaches all along. He laughing at anyone that believes this horseshit.

No, he's really gone I'm sad to say.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe this could get moved out of the assbox and stickied somewhere for a while? Since this was his last thread here :/

I want it to remain here… where the epic disease of the human race dwells.

I resent YOU and Big for the shit you put him through. And I will never forgive either if you for your two faced liar ass antics making me believe I could tell MY friends the truth and it not explode into a Vietnam vet being ridiculed for serving during agent Orange.

Fuck YOU and all the other internet sleaze who tormented him for this disfigurement.
This is why no one should make fun of anyone on the forums. We don’t know what people go through irl. I honestly can’t believe he is gone. I loved reading his fb posts and I’m not a liberal but he was so respectful to my views. He did ban me from his forum because he thought I couldn’t take the heat. He was a big softy and such a good person. I’ll miss him and pray for his loved ones. RIP

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why no one should make fun of anyone on the forums. We don’t know what people go through irl. I honestly can’t believe he is gone. I loved reading his fb posts and I’m not a liberal but he was so respectful to my views. He did ban me from his forum because he thought I couldn’t take the heat. He was a big softy and such a good person. I’ll miss him and pray for his loved ones. RIP

You nailed it

When Lemon passed away, I felt relief knowing I had been nice to her.

I wish I had saved the PMs we exchanged in Third Rail Forum.

She hid her ailment from pretty much everyone, but she started talking more about spirituality and such things and that kind made me take a deeper interest on her.

Once I got to know the "real" her, I said some nice things to her and I'm glad I did and not because I felt sorry for her, but because she really was and she knew that.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You nailed it

When Lemon passed away, I felt relief knowing I had been nice to her.

I wish I had saved the PMs we exchanged in Third Rail Forum.

She hid her ailment from pretty much everyone, but she started talking more about spirituality and such things and that kind made me take a deeper interest on her.

Once I got to know the "real" her, I said some nice things to her and I'm glad I did and not because I felt sorry for her, but because she really was and she knew that.
Yeah lemon blew me away. I sobbed and sobbed. She was a great person. I sure miss her.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

So I am and anybody reading is just suppose to believe all your words someone on the internet that you are being 100% truthful. NOT HAPPENING. SHOW P-R-0-0-F or you are in fact Peaches. Jesus do you know how many faked their own deaths with the help of "online friends"? its gotta be in the millions by now.. than months or even years suddenly back to life like nothing ever happened and all with help from "online friends" like you

The jig, the joke has been done to death, and I HAIL PEACHES right now... so you will respond right PEACHES? oh wait you find a family member of "his" to post about "his death" to put me in my place. Not. Probably just another friend behind that handle. So Peaches just show something concrete...

You can't and won't.

Done with you fakey. See ya.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So I am and anybody reading is just suppose to believe all your words someone on the internet that you are being 100% truthful. NOT HAPPENING. SHOW P-R-0-0-F or you are in fact Peaches. Jesus do you know how many faked their own deaths with the help of "online friends"? its gotta be in the millions by now.. than months or even years suddenly back to life like nothing ever happened and all with help from "online friends" like you

The jig, the joke has been done to death, and I HAIL PEACHES right now... so you will respond right PEACHES? oh wait you find a family member of "his" to post about "his death" to put me in my place. Not. Probably just another friend behind that handle. So Peaches just show something concrete...

You can't and won't.

Done with you fakey. See ya.

Okay, you do you.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So this is now the Spoon Memorial Thread?

If the internets hearsay is any truer than Cassidy Hutchinson's, the I think Spoon/Peachy would have appreciated how this thread went.

:CooL:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Fuck you jackass ^

Where is the fucking proof that this nigger is dead? almost 24hrs later and not a shred of evidence to support this. Ahaha let me piss, shit, and spit on this fake dead mans grave. Worthless in life and in death.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one should "feel bad" for making fun of Peaches on the forums.

He ripped on every single one of us as well. That's what we have all done for years and laughed about. Peaches enjoyed the back and forths or he wouldn't have engaged in it.

It's always sad when someone we have posted with for years passed away. But look back on his time amongst us warmly. If someone feels deeply convicted that's something you gotta work out in yourself.

I highly doubt Peaches shook off his mortal coil wishing a gaggle of trolls were nicer to him and I do not think at all he would have preferred it. Peaches loved smart assery.

People who made nose jokes? Well guys....if you regret doing that just be better going forward. That's all you can. Honor him with inner growth. :ThumbsUp1:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
if he was such a great dude(non existent worthless nigger)than why would you mourn him at all? why wouldn't you as his friends CELEBRATE his life? ahahaha who mourns when they can celebrate? you choose to be sad rather be happy you even had him as a friend. fucking pathetic.

Lily/Peaches you are putting in a helluva performance here. Cheers to good acting and having friends that will play along on CHARADE.

I will make this one thread even if I have to make fakes myself lives on forever. Until we actually get proof nigger even existed at all. Okay Lily aka Peaches. Nevermind proof he is dead. Proof he even existed. Come on show screenshots of texts, emails... going far back as you possible can that he shared with you. Pictures he sent you. Anything. This thread will never die but he ain't dead. He never even existed. Its all about Lily's wild imaginations, lies, and all that same shit towards "his" friends playing along with this utter bullshit.

Oh the nicest touch on this "Life" was "he" was some glorious war hero ro some shit ahaha. I don't owe a nigger anything that he did by his own choosing. Ahaha just entertain he was real for second. Fucking who cares if this REAL dude sacrificed all. I don't owe him shit. So take your fucking service and shove up yo ass.

Ok I entertained the thought he was real. NOT. FAKE. FAKE STORIES. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT.

Hey Lily give me all his private info so I can verify every word you've said. PM to me. If you can't do that you are PEACHES. its a very simple request. Oh send pictures of him too so when I do my digging and I find the real dude the pictures will match up. Get on it fake. Thanks. Dismissed

This thread will never ever die.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
least you don't deny that you are in fact Peaches and this is all for shits and giggles with your friends. thanks

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
ahahaha keep doing it. you got no proof that worthless nigger ever existed. thanks Peaches. keep proving me right

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
....... oh look Peaches is flatlining online.... oh no... save him before he dies again.....

.......fuck that nigger.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
RIP Peaches…all the usernames or references were a bit confusing. He seems quite intelligent and had good taste in music. I hope that I’m honoured nicely when I give up the ghost one day…otherwise what’s the shit and giggles all for anyway?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
VainZestyAustraliankelpie-max-1mb.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Lol ignore another useless feature.

Peaches is Lily, Lily is Peaches. Peaches is alive. So no Rest in Peace kk?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol ignore another useless feature.

Peaches is Lily, Lily is Peaches. Peaches is alive. So no Rest in Peace kk?
Let’s take this to meltdown or any other one of your other safe places. It’s a little disrespectful doing it here regardless of the fact that his post has been delegated to AssBox.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Its not disrespectful if the person is still alive and just one of Lily's personas. He never existed dumbfuck.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
even God to me he rejected Peaches into when he realized Peaches was a woman. He slapped Peaches so hard now he works as a worthless janitor in Hell without pay. than Devil rejected the bitch ass nigger sent him back to earth as a Camel bathing in Scat. Poor poor Lilly lives for and in Scat. Yuck. What a shitty existence "Peaches" but I guess its better you than me