Peace out BF (#2)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Its clear as day we not communicating with each other in a respectful manner. people have feelings we can and have to relate to them better. i think we should extend an olive branch if this nefarious evil doer does not accept will plunge the very foundation of their lives but BUT if they accept this perhaps a beautiful meaningful relationship will blossom like a gorgeous flower floating in the pond with sun beaming smiling above

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its clear as day we not communicating with each other in a respectful manner. people have feelings we can and have to relate to them better. i think we should extend an olive branch if this nefarious evil doer does not accept will plunge the very foundation of their lives but BUT if they accept this perhaps a beautiful meaningful relationship will blossom like a gorgeous flower floating in the pond with sun beaming smiling above

Like, how totally, gay.

:LOL3:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Like, how totally, gay.

:LOL3:
stay out of this. please and thanks. i am talking to a friend

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
some people are so rude and inconsiderate. please continue.

better yet text me details later. so no one can interrupt US.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
even God to me he rejected Peaches into when he realized Peaches was a woman. He slapped Peaches so hard now he works as a worthless janitor in Hell without pay. than Devil rejected the bitch ass nigger sent him back to earth as a Camel bathing in Scat. Poor poor Lilly lives for and in Scat. Yuck. What a shitty existence "Peaches" but I guess its better you than me

I wood fuck yer Moms face profusely to punish her for shitting yoo out

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
even God to me he rejected Peaches into when he realized Peaches was a woman. He slapped Peaches so hard now he works as a worthless janitor in Hell without pay. than Devil rejected the bitch ass nigger sent him back to earth as a Camel bathing in Scat. Poor poor Lilly lives for and in Scat. Yuck. What a shitty existence "Peaches" but I guess its better you than me

I wood fuck yer Moms face profusely to punish her for shitting yoo out
ust another Peaches/Lily friend... how cool is that said no one ever.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
how cool is this ? yer a FAGGOT LOL

with soooooo much edge I dunna' what ta do
what with the mom lames and shitting on graves oh my goodness what a bad ass yoo are :GiggleBitch:

gimploRD SUPREME !! ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

yer my project (: I shall bend yer naught in ways yer father could have only dreamed of ...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

what with the mom lames and shitting on graves oh my goodness what a bad ass yoo are :GiggleBitch:

yer my project (: I shall bend yer naught in ways yer father could have only dreamed of ...
why mad about a fake dead person? that personal to you? what you had a fake momma or dead they died? oh fucking well life goes on

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

why mad about a fake dead person? that personal to you? what you had a fake momma or dead they died? oh fucking well life goes on
*Daddy*
Lol no edit button

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TWO quotes an spelling mistakes ?? Goddam son calm the fuck down LMFAO

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
so who was Peaches to you? since its so personal to you. mad at me because he is gone yet really very much alive just a woman? get over it

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
so who was Peaches to you? since its so personal to you. mad at me because he is gone yet really very much alive just a woman? get over it

bro stop eatin' lead paint chips and grab a Snickers bar ffs ...
good job keeping this alive and well. bravo you're good for something.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

bro stop eatin' lead paint chips and grab a Snickers bar ffs ...
good job keeping this alive and well. bravo you're good for something.

other things too, ask yer Mom :Fuckd5:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
this is what Lily/Peaches wants and thats what we will give her. keep going...faster and harder deeper inside me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
this is what Lily/Peaches wants and thats what we will give her. keep going...faster and harder deeper inside me

until yer all hollowed out like a cheap chocolate easter bunny ??
make it vanilla i ain't no nigger

no, werse LOL
a FAGGOT !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

ffs too easy LOL

5e9f038b-daf4-44f1-a31a-8ad152f96a63_text.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i guess you like hiding who you really are. thats your problem, not mine. there are doctors out there that can help you with your issues with other men. go after them. get well and be happy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i guess you like hiding who you really are. thats your problem, not mine. there are doctors out there that can help you with your issues with other men. go after them. get well and be happy

Yoo have the Monkey clap shuddup
120.jpg

295a1f5e55209394b7ebd83d860c873e.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you seem to know so much about these things. i am happy you are suffering through them all. you deserve far worse. sucks to be you

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
all those bad werds in yer repertoire and you wimp out like that ?? no fuck my mother or shit on graves shit you edgeloRD yoo :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and there it is folks //// anyone got a bandaid for my knarly gash from all 'is edge LOLOLOLOL

Canadain huh ... One O trudopes Turds ?? learned him to type :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: