Peaceful Trumptard threatens to have primary challenger kilt.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad’ after rival
“I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America. ... But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done," William Braddock says in the clip.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

978-1-4039-7884-4

Book cover unrelated, butt you know who you are.,

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, someones gonna send a hit squad to kill aidsman and his faggit friends? Put me down for $100 toward the cause! I approve!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who cares?

Leftists are fine with murdering innocent people. And children.

Odds are very strong that this is some twisted bullshit like everything else the media says that only leftists take as unquestioning gospel truth.

People talking about how they want everyone who opposes their politics to be executed to jailed (like at CBT) have zero business worrying about this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin thinks his political opposition should be killed.

20210617-203335.jpg

How DARE people not get in line with his bullshit. If you are left you can shoot little black girls and destroy innocent communities though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

20210617-203335.jpg

How DARE people not get in line with his bullshit. If you are left you can shoot little black girls and destroy innocent communities though.
That’s from his gender reassignment forum right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BLM/antifa burns down communities and murders innocent people....they support it.

But people who oppose these fucktards? Put them down like dogs! No one can oppose them!

20210617-203316.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20210617-203335.jpg

This is how leftists talk about people who dont support their policies and marxist ideologies and statism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ewww isn’t that the AIDS freak that almost offed himself a few years back?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

20210617-203335.jpg

This is how leftists talk about people who dont support their policies and marxist ideologies and statism.
Yeah well aidsmin is a total loser sucking govrenment tit so what did you expect ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210616-210109-Chrome.jpg

They dont mean actual homophobes(even though assaulting people for having opinions is the reich thing in their authoritarian jello brains) they mean everyone who opposes them.

That's literally the new meaning of racist, homophobe, nazi. All it means now? It means you oppose the authoritarian left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20210617-203335.jpg

Yeah well aidsmin is a total loser sucking govrenment tit so what did you expect ?

I'm just saying. These people are always raging that people have the audacity to oppose them and therefore should be jailed, assaulted, and even murdered for not joining their statist death cult.

And this stupid asshole is whining over some latest propaganda as if he suddenly against a Republican being murdered when they promote political violence all the time.

Fuck off Admin. No one buys your pitiful hypocrisy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow, I sure hope someone pours gas all over bildo and lights his faggit ass on fire!

When he isnt whining about not being employed, talking about committing political violence against other people who dont want to be state property, he is doxing right wingers on the internet for being "white supremacists".

Because everyone who disagrees with them is a white supremacist you know.

I'm not kidding.....they were bragging about doxing people for being "racist"(not actual racists...just right wingers).