Pelosi refuses to answer if a 15 week old is a human being

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Libs?

Anti abortion or pro...yer gonna have to come to grips with overpopulation in America one day.

Suppose It'll be like an alcoholic who has to admit he has a drinking problem.

Nothing is stopping the people worried about over population from getting sterilized or offing themselves.

It's all fun to claim overpopulation when you are not the one expected to die.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That dumb bitch is eating Alzheimers meds like pez candies, hoping like hell to cling to her remaining mental capacity for another 2 years.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If a 6 week old "fetus" is a legal human being, is it ok for Pauncho De PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to have sex with it?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Libs?

Anti abortion or pro...yer gonna have to come to grips with overpopulation in America one day.

Nothing is stopping the people worried about over population from getting sterilized or offing themselves.

Given the reality of dwindling resources, water & available land we as a planet we have left, people have a responsibility to live within their means & what the earth is able to support.

This ain't 1950 or 60 anymore when the planet had 40% of the population we have today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a 6 week old "fetus" is a legal human being, is it ok for Pauncho De PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to have sex with it?

Imagine being so brainwashed by government that you think your very fucking being is something the government grants you.

First....I thought there was no such thing as an illegal human? Isnt that the go to strawman you guys use to argue for unfettered immigration?

What the fuck is a "legal human"? Do my CATS also have to be "legal cats" to qualify as cats? Or do you have a higher view of animal dignity than you do of human beings?

You understand this is the SAME concept that was used to justify slavery and genocide right?

The government should NEVER get to decide who is a human being "legally". WHY are we STILL having this convo in 2021? When we SHOULD know better?

Your position on this is willful ignorance and ghoulish cruelty. Maybe you should consider stepping out of of politics and reconnecting with humanity? Has that ever occurred to you to do that? To get fully informed objectively and have a stance that is more rooted in truth, compassion and empathy?

Fuck I cant believe you guys dont ever HEAR yourselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Libs?

Given the reality of dwindling resources, water & available land we as a planet we have left, people have a responsibility to live within their means & what the earth is able to support.

This ain't 1950 or 60 anymore when the planet had 40% of the population we have today.

Okay so why should the young and vulnerable be the ones to die? Why not elderly? They got to live.

Think about this for real. Because as I said, its easy when you are sending other humans to be executed.

Why not just kill off everyone who failed to do anything with their life that the majority deems useless?

If we are gonna do eugenics maybe we should be fair, right?

Brutality isnt the answer, Joe. It never has been, it never will be. Is that the heartless and ignorant world you want to live in? Where human life is disposable garbage and we block education and advancement so it doesnt make killing humans look bad?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Libs?

Okay so why should the young and vulnerable be the ones to die? Why not elderly? They got to live.

Think about this for real. Because as I said, its easy when you are sending other humans to be executed.

Why not just kill off everyone who failed to do anything with their life that the majority deems useless?

Brutality isnt the answer, Joe. It never has been, it never will be. Is that the heartless and ignorant world you want to live in? Where human life is disposable garbage and we block education and advancement so it doesnt make killing humans look bad?

Well we could at least implement birth control. Know what I mean, Dove?

And it sure doesn't help when we have leaders like Trump who wanna cut funding for any form of birth control.

Wanna see even more starving Haitians & El Salvadorans at the US border in the future?

That's what a future w/o birth control looks like.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Libs?

Well we could at least implement birth control. Know what I mean, Dove?

And it sure doesn't help when we have leaders like Trump who wanna cut funding for any form of birth control.

Wanna see even more starving Haitians & El Salvadorans at the US border in the future?

That's what a future w/o birth control looks like.
Hey dummy, we already do!!!!

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
If it has a soul its a human being from whatever point your whacky beliefs claim the soul enters the thing.

If you believe in pure biological determinism then its a human being from the moment of conception as their are no other objective standards by which to determine said humanity.

Don't get me wrong, legal abortion is a public health issue and a necessary evil.

Lets just call a spade a spade shall we?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If it has a soul its a human being from whatever point your whacky beliefs claim the soul enters the thing.

If you believe in pure biological determinism then its a human being from the moment of conception as their are no other objective standards by which to determine said humanity.

Don't get me wrong, legal abortion is a public health issue and a necessary evil.

Lets just call a spade a spade shall we?

You are the kind of bro choicer I have a modicum of respect for because at least you are not lying and saying stupid uneducated shit.

Now every single woman who walks into an abortion clinic should know exactly this and no one should EVER say "uterine contents" again.....unless mold is growing up in there.

98 percent of my "abortion debate" is me trying to education my opposition on reality so we can actually have a discussion.