People of the forum, i found out who KD01 is!!!

Sure, what else are you gonna do ha ha you’re basically an Internet security guard BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
And you're my underling, go stir for me, sidekick
 
Ok, who hacked into Grimm's account?
So you've never had old school Kraft Mac & Cheese.. what a hornswoggle then. It used to be pretty damn good , but youd know that if youd even tried it in 90s early 2000s
 
After much sleuthing and many stakeouts I now know who she is and the truth will shock you all to the core. I think I'd like to build up a bit of suspense first and I'd like someone to do a drum roll, so I'll announce it later today, or before if I can't wait. Stay tuned.......
Congratulations, fishwife, nobody fucking cares who KD01 is.
 
So you've never had old school Kraft Mac & Cheese.. what a hornswoggle then. It used to be pretty damn good , but youd know that if youd even tried it in 90s early 2000s
What a time to be alive… I do remember when it was quality
 
Holy shit!

awxrgg.jpg