Petition to make threads in the mod lounge visible to everyone.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It looks like Lily, Aidsman, and Frood have been doing a lot of reporting.
No forum that I've even been a member of has allowed non-staff members to see reported content. Being able to read these reports gives you much insight into another member's true colors.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly one in the last quarter of a year and that one was a note asking BF what the rules exactly are over a specific issue. He wrote me back and clarified then I thanked him for clarifying.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Want to take a stab at how many times you’ve filed reports in total?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Exactly one in the last quarter of a year and that one was a note asking BF what the rules exactly are over a specific issue. He wrote me back and clarified then I thanked him for clarifying.

Your memory's way better than mine.

I'd forgotten I Reported something from the Vocaroo thread and can no longer recall who, what, or why.

:Confused4:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"You’ve only been here for a while"

I joined July of 2018 and the first report was in Aug of 2018. You suck at math, bro.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. Though it might save me some money if I got a license and so didn't have to pay someone else.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah, that lady Frood keeps reporting me too :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: what a poosy LOL

Lily and breakfall admin LOLOLOL wtf :LOL3:

Biggy is of course ignoring me, but reported me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
X reported CW for ignoring him LOL.
She knows a worthless imbecile when she sees one

I’ve had that dipshit on ignore for over a year. His gibberish isn’t even worth enough to scroll past