Petition to make threads in the mod lounge visible to everyone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can see the mod lounge and literally every single reported thread for months has been one of my posts. I would like to petition for the ability to see thread contents in the mod lounge so that I can see which pig fucking lolcow has dedicated months of their life to reporting all of my posts.

Pretty please?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can guess right away the top 3 complainers; Semen, Large Lil and Aidsman.

Now that the last 2 have e-suicided themselves, it will just be Semen with his daily gripes and groans.

I don't envy mods and admins.

No One

Factory Bastard
I can guess right away the top 3 complainers; Semen, Large Lil and Aidsman.

Now that the last 2 have e-suicided themselves, it will just be Semen with his daily gripes and groans.

I don't envy mods and admins.
I think teh poarkasaur usually went straight to PM though.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s the pig’s mo

BF recently admitted to it after denying it previously

If I recall she made email demands of him back at the beginning of February and she waddled off after he refused to do as she demanded.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good luck with that bro.

You have to admit that it would be fun to see who the big whiners are and then troll the fuck out of them endlessly until they get shamed into changing their passive aggressive behavior.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I couldn’t give a fuck who’s reporting my posts, clicking report cos they don’t have the bollocks to say anything to me in threads, I’m not worried about some gutless pussy hole.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I couldn’t give a fuck who’s reporting my posts, clicking report cos they don’t have the bollocks to say anything to me in threads, I’m not worried about some gutless pussy hole.
shuddup retard ...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You have to admit that it would be fun to see who the big whiners are and then troll the fuck out of them endlessly until they get shamed into changing their passive aggressive behavior.
Yeah, it would be fun. I used to be a mod on a forum several years ago. You wouldn't believe some of the bullshit reports I read. lol

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEJNYS1_o.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see the mod lounge and literally every single reported thread for months has been one of my posts. I would like to petition for the ability to see thread contents in the mod lounge so that I can see which pig fucking lolcow has dedicated months of their life to reporting all of my posts.

Pretty please?
Oerdin, I don't understand. if you aren't staff how can you see what is posted in the mod lounge?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
For a while the sub was visible to all but if you clicked on it you only saw threads pertaining to your own content that had been reported. Not what was inside the posts (including who reported them), only the thread titles.
Oh, I understand now. Thanks G.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oerdin, I don't understand. if you aren't staff how can you see what is posted in the mod lounge?

For a while the permissions were set so that everyone could see the threads in the mod lounge posted for themselves but not others and you couldn't read the threads. BF seems to have fixed that so the mod forum is invisible again.

For one day it was visible though. Biggy saw it too.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
For a while the permissions were set so that everyone could see the threads in the mod lounge posted for themselves but not others and you couldn't read the threads. BF seems to have fixed that so the mod forum is invisible again.

I saw it as well but needn't have bothered.
One lousy thread. One!
I'm a mere shell of my former obnoxious self, apparently.

I'll bet it was Caskur who reported me.
At least she still properly hates my guts for what consolation that's worth (not much).

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@cw_ finds me irresisstable .... I nevered reported her fer nothing, she's learing how to photo shop you better be nice or in the future she might get good

nobody reprted me for anything I seen that section too when it were available

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Knowing BF, it was probably done intentionally to stir things up a bit. LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@cw_ finds me irresisstable .... I nevered reported her fer nothing, she's learing how to photo shop you better be nice or in the future she might get good

nobody reprted me for anything I seen that section too when it were available
I must be the only one who didn't see it, although I usually just read meltdown and politics subs.