Pets killed by flea collars

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I promise, Prudance Von Purrpuff and Mabel Mittensfeet remain pure and unmolested

20210302-125842.jpg

They love to get up in the dishwashing though.

I miss my boy. At the same time, I’m unsure about another pet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I promise, Prudance Von Purrpuff and Mabel Mittensfeet remain pure and unmolested

20210302-125842.jpg

They love to get up in the dishwashing though.

I miss my boy. At the same time, I’m unsure about another pet.

Adopt another kitty. There are always depressed older cats in shelters that need homes, and since most people want kittens their odds are not great.

Like our Buddy, my chunky tabby who was 8 years old when my oldest daughter swooned over him and we brought him home from the Humane Society. He is a great cat. He was apparently dumped because he was "bad with kids", but that turned out to be bullshit and probably more the kids in his old home were bad with him.

You could save one from being killed, do they kill them in CR?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’ve had a new a new animal since last week. His name is Tomas. He is the same breed as Martine, who was put to sleep last Feb. because of kidney issues. He’s 7 weeks old, and lively as hell. Really missed having a pet.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’ve had a new a new animal since last week. His name is Tomas. He is the same breed as Martine, who was put to sleep last Feb. because of kidney issues. He’s 7 weeks old, and lively as hell. Really missed having a pet.

Very cute.

I'm dying to get a dog here.