Pfizer already pushing to launch booster shots in the US

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So y'all who got into the Pfizer narrative & received a dose of 'em get ready ta roll up yer sleeves again!

Personally I don't trust Pfizer.

Seems they're just trying to milk the vaccine cow as much as they can out of fear that if better products come along their profits will sink like a rock.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I haven't been paying much attention but what are the three brands of vaccine available right now?

and of the three which one is least likely to induce blood clots?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't been paying much attention but what are the three brands of vaccine available right now?

I think Moderna had the lowest incidence of blood clots. And Astra Zeneca was the worst. I'll post the results of Government of Canada website which seems pretty accurate so you can/measure or assess the results.

But no vaccine is without its side effects.

You take your chances no matter which one you get.

Astra Zeneca seemed like the riskiest and least safe tho.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I think Moderna had the lowest incidence of blood clots. And Astra Zeneca was the worst. I'll post the results of Government of Canada website which seems pretty accurate so you can/measure or assess the results.

and the Johnson & Johnson ?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Johnson & Johnson wasn't widely distributed in Canada. I think it was pulled after reports of blood clots in March. But they never pulled Astra Zeneca even tho 6 people in Canada died because of it. Lots of cases of Bell's Palsy using AZwhere the face freezes up as if a person has just had a stroke .

Anyways here's a pretty comprehensive rundown of all the adverse vaccine effects in Canada. Multiply the number by 10x it might match the American stats:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the consensus is basically that Moderna is the best

Not necessarily for everyone.

It isn't without its problems either.

Especailly young men who got myocarditis. That's why they don't recommend the Moderna vaccine for the younger crowd. Altho Pfizer hadn't been trouble free on this issue either.

I just heard some young 18 yr old student in my city got heart problems after he got one of the shots. Don't know it was Pfizer or Moderna tho. He has to see a cardiologist now.

You just have to research it do your due diligence and talk to people you know who got any of the vaccines to decide which one is best for you or your family

I don't recommend or push anything on anybody.

I didnt have anything life threatening but it was still not without its problems or side effects.

U take ur chances no matter which one u get.

I'm in no rush to get a booster

At least til they tell the public what the long term effects of these vaccines are.

I got a lot of other vaccines before getting the COVID shot cuz I thought they might shield me from potential after shocks/effects of the vaccine. I think some people got hit hard by these Covid vaccines because their bodies werent prepared to receive them

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Moderna has also been the longest lasting with the best coverage for variants. I am glad I got that one even if it wasn't something I planned. It was just what was available.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look at you go Joe!!!! Or as in the days of G.I. Joe..... "Go JOE!" lol. Look at you all informed and such, Im proud of ya!!!! All it took was one time for it to FUCK you up! lol. Maybe next time you listen to ol' Blaze.

So..... some countries up to 5 shots, Im curious to the vaxxers, at what number does it end?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at you go Joe!!!! Or as in the days of G.I. Joe..... "Go JOE!" lol. Look at you all informed and such, Im proud of ya!!!! All it took was one time for it to FUCK you up! lol. Maybe next time you listen to ol' Blaze.

So..... some countries up to 5 shots, Im curious to the vaxxers, at what number does it end?

I'm neither anti-vax nor pro-vax.

I'm probably somewhere in between.

With something so new, untested and unknown along with changing circumstances and information, ya caint be too certain, Blazor.

anything could be true at this point.

and yeah...a person ought NOT get carried away too much with this vaccines. They are also new technology & there are a lotta uknowns. Same approach if you were buying a new car.

It's just fucking common sense.

...if ya know don't know how that model will handle the road, will you go all in and spend a small fortune - say $40,000 of your hard earned salary and the next5-10 years paying it off?

Course not, you'd wanna test it, no all the ins and outs before plunking down all this money on it and signing yer life away at the Ford dealership with debt slavery, whatever.

and vaxxing with booster shots when they haven't been approved nor tested as safe for the public? C'mon people oughta use common sense, eh?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm neither anti-vax nor pro-vax.

I'm probably somewhere in between.

With something so new, untested and unknown along with changing circumstances and information, ya caint be too certain, Blazor.

anything could be true at this point.

and yeah...a person ought NOT get carried away too much with this vaccines. They are also new technology & there are a lotta uknowns. Same approach if you were buying a new car.

It's just fucking common sense.

...if ya know don't know how that model will handle the road, will you go all in and spend a small fortune - say $40,000 of your hard earned salary and the next5-10 years paying it off?

Course not, you'd wanna test it, no all the ins and outs before plunking down all this money on it and signing yer life away at the Ford dealership with debt slavery, whatever.

and vaxxing with booster shots when they haven't been approved nor tested as safe for the public? C'mon people oughta use common sense, eh?

Go JOE!!! lol

:Vibin:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Moderna, Pfizer and J&J. I did the J&J and I strongly advise that is the one you should go for.

It's your choice of course.....but I'm emotionally invested in your well being so I'd LIKE you to get the one I got.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Johnson & Johnson wasn't widely distributed in Canada. I think it was pulled after reports of blood clots in March. But they never pulled Astra Zeneca even tho 6 people in Canada died because of it. Lots of cases of Bell's Palsy using AZwhere the face freezes up as if a person has just had a stroke .

Anyways here's a pretty comprehensive rundown of all the adverse vaccine effects in Canada. Multiply the number by 10x it might match the American stats:

J&J is a one and done. There was absolutely NO reason to pull it.

I'm sure that was just a way to smear it so people would go for the Pfizer... or the mrna ones.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So y'all who got into the Pfizer narrative & received a dose of 'em get ready ta roll up yer sleeves again!

Personally I don't trust Pfizer.

Seems they're just trying to milk the vaccine cow as much as they can out of fear that if better products come along their profits will sink like a rock.

Go get another jab, josephine.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Take those stats with a grain of salt. In all likelihood, the vast majority of adverse reactions are never reported. Doctors tell their patients "The vaccine could not have done that."

Meanwhile, heart attacks and other cardiovascular ailments are increasing in frequency in countries with a high percentage of the population vaccinated.

And check out Israel in the link below. Highly vaccinated country. Their 3rd wave of deaths, which they are still in, looks an awful lot like their first wave of deaths just about a year ago...before there were any vaccines at all.

And those are Covid-19 Deaths. They do not include all the deaths from the vaccine itself...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its not a bad idea to take aspirin after the jab. Probably a couple of days before too.

Ya tried it yet...Lokmeer!?

Ya Got the jab, eh?
Hell no! What for?

I guess yer counting on the stp ta protect ya...Lokmeer! ?

Pretty sure ol' Lokmar will just bounce to his cabin in the woods and fill anyone who strays too close with hot lead from 500 yards.

Just sayin'
I bought some boxes of 10ga 00 Buck yesterday. I bet them fuckers pack a wallop! :Happy5:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tbh, Dovey... I am having extreme regrets about getting the vaccine.. As I wrote in the other thread.. we are having an outbreak at my work and we are all vaccinated..... I feel that I would have survived anyway without the vaccine. Nothing I can do about it now... but yeah.. I should have held back :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fyi Pfizer is a shitty vaccine and instead of just saying it....they push boosters.

The immunity you get from Pfizer probably lasts 6 to 8 months. And this shot is crap when it comes to variants.

So if you want to make sure you have a reliable immunity after 6 to 8 months, please just get J&J. You'll have a much longer lasting immunity and it works much better against variants. As I've said it's a more conventional shot. It uses a disabled adenovirus that tells your body you've had Covid....all with out being exposed to any Corona virus and without dealing with a newer mrna tech.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tbh, Dovey... I am having extreme regrets about getting the vaccine.. As I wrote in the other thread.. we are having an outbreak at my work and we are all vaccinated..... I feel that I would have survived anyway without the vaccine. Nothing I can do about it now... but yeah.. I should have held back :(

Well ......this crappy vaccine will be done in your body after 6 months. So there is that lol