Pfizer CEO "Normal life won't return without regular covid vaccinations"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
kekpzer.png

iu

FUCK. OFF. K1KE.

He's even got his hands clenched ready to rub them together ffs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pfizer has destroyed people's lives with taking Lyrica. ( pregabalin )

Pfizer is about 1/2 as effective or long lasting as its competitor, Moderna. And the adverse effects from it are two or three times as severe.

Crappy product, especially since they come back to its recipients and demand they get another jab or booster shot in as little as 6 months because the initial jab has already worn off.

It's not even very effective at preventing COVID as there're been numerous breakthrough cases using this product.

Snake Oil Scheisterism at its finest.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This the same motherfucker that just a month ago said he hadnt taken it.

Well the fuckin' Jews aint getting this "useless eater"! Pa-TOOO!!!!

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Normal life will return when the political classes are dragged from their homes and shot in the streets while their in-laws are forced at gunpoint t to sing the national anthem of their respective nations while their immediate family members are beaten until they put their hands on their hearts and sing the national anthem.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Normal life will return when the political classes are dragged from their homes and shot in the streets while their in-laws are forced at gunpoint t to sing the national anthem of their respective nations while their immediate family members are beaten until they put their hands on their hearts and sing the national anthem.
and if we exterminated all liberals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another bombshell, Johnson & Johnson employees tell undercover journalist not to get the vaccine.

PV is really disappointing me lately. This is terrible reporting. "Scientist" isnt a job title. Anytime you see a reporter saying things like "This scientist" or "scientists say blah yadda yadda" you are definately being fed a distortion.

We cant really be sure what they were saying in context. They keep jumping around clip to clip and filling in blanks.

As far as I know.....no doctors or nurses or pharmacists think children need this vaccine. Basically because covid doesnt really spread amongst children. If you ask a doctor or pharmacist if they think a kid needs this, they will say no.

I'm sad to say I cant trust this. They are using the same sort of fuckery leftwing sources pull on people. And they were SO good with their abortion reporting.....so this bums me out.

Adverse events can happen to anyone, some do long term damage. So that's true with any shot. What is special about this particular viral vector shot that they cant tell long term issues? This shot is the same tech as the flu shot. You are not even getting exposed to a Corona virus, it's just a basic adenovirus. We have had shots like this one for YEARS.

Sure we can say this about mrna shots as they have never been used on the public before. But Johnson is making a more conventional vaccine with a method we know a lot about.

"The Johnson & Johnson adenovirus vaccine explained - Mayo Clinic"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look at the part where the guy says we shouldnt trust the media. All he said was we shouldnt trust anything the media says, right? But they didnt show us the context....they added that in themselves. The media actually smeared the J&J shot, remember? It got pulled off the market over blood clots.....when it didnt need to be. I can my own doctor on video saying we shouldnt trust the media. That doesn't mean he is singling out one issue.

And of course we shouldnt trust anything the media says. That's a good general rule. The media twists and lies about everything. That doesnt mean the guy was saying "media says the J&J shot is good, but they are lying and you shouldnt get this vaccine" like they are guiding the viewers. Do you see how they are pulling shit there?

No one working for any kind of pharmaceutical manufacturer can tell you to get a shot or not to get a shot. Because that is seen as giving medical advice out of scope and a conflict of interest. So when he was telling that woman not to vaccinate a kid(which even doctors and pharmacists will tell you.....none of them think kids need this at all)... he said "but I didnt tell you that". The reason isnt because he is secretly admitting the vaccine itself is bad.... he is just not allowed to give medical advice, whether it's true or not.

I don't know why PV is reporting like this but it's sad and disappointing.

I'm completely and totally opposed to government mandates on the vaccine. Or on anything regarding individual health. Really I'm against government mandates lol. People have the right to make their own decisions regarding their own individual health and their individual needs. All these competing narratives make it hard for people to get objective reliable info.

It's all one side who completely and unquestioningly trusts it and wants it forced on every thing alive in the country. They'd be vaccinating animals if Pfizer wanted to keep making money. Then the other side who thinks its satan in a syringe and wants no one to get it for any reason. And of course they have bots of info to work in to support the narratives they have chosen.

All we really saw there were bits of conversations about mandates, how it's going to be pushed on kids and why we shouldnt, and manufacturing issues with no clear context. They should go ahead and release the entire conversations with no editing or narration. Because this was all chopped up to hell and really cant tell what they are really saying. We really shouldnt let those who claim to be on "our side" start doing things like this.

They should offer the entire conversations untouched along with this video. They did that with their abortion clinic videos.