Philadelphia Thanksgiving ruined by angry jogger

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They ignore everything that they dont think will be a good political argument.

They legit think we post about black on black crime just to be racists against black people.

Seriously. They actually think like that. That we are saying all black people are violent. If you point out crimes committed by black people.....its a racist insult towards all black people.

They are fucking wacked in the head. If they ran the country they would let nonwhite criminals just do whatever they wanted even if they were raping and murdering other black people. It's disgusting. They are disgusting racists.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I could poast 5 to 10 news stories a week about innocent people being killed here in Chicagoland by violent hate-filled Registered Democrat negroes that not one single Leftard here would bother to comment on, so I don't bother either.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberal scum would have to be morally upright to comment on tragedies such as this

but we all know they aren't morally upright

these are the same scumbags that cheered 'instant karma' when they learned an SUV spontaneously turned itself on and mowed down some white parade goers in Wisconsin.

you don't get any viler and lower than that kind of animal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I could poast 5 to 10 news stories a week about innocent people being killed here in Chicagoland by violent hate-filled Registered Democrat negroes that not one single Leftard here would bother to comment on, so I don't bother either.

You know it's not the criminals and gang bangers voting. Those people hate all the politicains and dont care or think about politics or the government. They think all the politicains are garbage scammers. They hate the American government and they hate police. They just hate. This is what makes them align with BLM/antifa and the violence and hatred of the country. Notice how so many rioters and BLM fuckwads are criminals. They hate the country, decided they are victims of the country and want to upend it all. They are pro communists.

It's mostly the decent people trying to survive in high crime poverty ridden inner cities who are voting democrat over and over because they believe the Republicans will rip away their benefits and theyll be left with no way to eat or survive. The democrats lie to them.

In Detroit, the residents were openly frustrated and sick of the democrats.....they noticed they keep voting for these democrats and nothing every changes and it gets worse. But they dont know shit about the other parties. There was some initiative where people went down there to teach them about the parties and the platforms of each, right? Well after that....they still all voted democrat.

I'm thinking that initiative was more pro dem anti everyone else propaganda. They think that Democrats are the only ones for the people, and the reason things are not improving is because of dastardly Republicans. Dont know or why they would think this. Look at their school systems. Inner city residents are poor, have not had access to decent education and live in a sort of bubble. They dont really understand politcs and to get into it(like how I am or you are) is a luxury for people who have more time.

They live everyday in survival mode.

Democrats know this......and they take advantage of it and have for years. That's why they are not fixing the schools or supporting school choice. Not they pushing CRT in Detroit while the basic gen eds suffer.

You see what happens when a Republican (who isnt establishment approved) tries to visit Detroit or any blue inner city area....activists show up and shut them down.

It's a real problem. And I'm sure many of those people would love to stop voting Democrat if they learned about other parties in a honest truthful way. They really think dems are the better of the evils. That a Republican or libertarian would do much worse because they are all about the wealthy and dont care about the poor or working.

They take advantage and use those people like an election year booty call. They show up, make all these promises, lie to them and once the votes come in they drop them and ignore them until next cycle. It's sad. I dont know how those dems live with themselves, honestly. Creating and driving these problems and then promising to solve them...nand blaming Republicans when they dont do fuck all.

Last edited: