So the Philadelphia gunperson was a troon?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are you starting a Politics thread? Are you that fucking stupid that you don't know what "No Politics" mean?
You cannot tell the difference between a current events thread and a politics thread you low IQ imbecile?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well many people are saying billda is wanting to shoot folks as well these days.
Yeah -- I heard... because we all know how those homeless drug addicts infesting the streets of Portland are all MAGA loving white supremacists

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
we all know why
Yknow I was in a Vancouver cafe today and a tall ‘woman’ in a dress turned around and smiled at me. ‘She’ had a goatee as well and was doting on ‘her’ boyfriend who appeared to be transitioning

So they’re everywhere now @Biggie Smiles - @Dove s fears are comin true

Reminds me of a real life version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers eh

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yknow I was in a Vancouver cafe today and a tall ‘woman’ in a dress turned around and smiled at me. ‘She’ had a goatee as well and was doting on ‘her’ boyfriend who appeared to be transitioning

You were like a pig on a spit, eh Senile @Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps it was @Blurt ?

I can't even begin to imagine some of the monstrosities you must encounter on a daily basis, living in a woke utopia like Vancouver.

I hear it's the San Fagdisco of Canada...
It is becoming like that at least in downtown & some of the suburbs. Drug addiction & homelessness is rampant too

That’s why I wanna eventually get out of here.

And The city is gradually losing its soul in large part due to corruption & corporate greed. This seems to happen to every city when it reaches a certain size. Ie - Portland

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So they’re everywhere now @Biggie Smiles - @Dove s fears are comin true

Reminds me of a real life version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers eh
Okay so you met blurt in real life. And then what happened?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It is becoming like that at least in downtown & some of the suburbs. Drug addiction is rampant too

That’s why I wanna eventually get out of here.

And The city is gradually losing its soul in large part due to corruption & corporate greed. This seems to happen to every city when it reaches a certain size. Ie - Portland
You mean it’s not all the maga white supremacists wrecking the place?

Are you sure? There are very credible sources out there saying that all of the crime and nastiness going on in these liberal cities are actually white maga conservatives

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay so you met blurt in real life. And then what happened?
Oh it was just a cafe lineup and a crowd of people were waiting for our food. So in those kinda situations ya can’t avoid meeting them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean it’s not all the maga white supremacists wrecking the place?

Are you sure? There are very credible sources out there saying that all of the crime and nastiness going on in these liberal cities are actually white maga conservatives
Those kind I met were actually friendly when they were visiting Vancouver but they told me they couldn’t take their guns across the border. I don’t know what they’re like back home tho

I think we get visitors from Florida and other Southern states because its too hot there in summers now. Plus theres a lot of smoke from the forest fires in eastern Canada

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically this was one of blurt's people

notice how he avoids this thread like lotusbud avoids soap and water?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, I don’t avoid anything.

I’m simply looking for signs of intelligence.

There IS a difference, Bigly Banned.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?

How you gonna fight when your gloves, your trunks, your mouth guard, and your jockstrap have all been banned?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you implying that I'm incapable of holding my own without allies?

It's a pity you missed my debut on SG, it was akin to walking into one of your drag queen drug rehab meetings, dressed in an SS officer's outfit...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you implying that I'm incapable of holding my own without allies?

It's a pity you missed my debut on SG, it was akin to walking into one of your drag queen drug rehab meetings, dressed in an SS officer's outfit...

I'm implying no such thing. I'm stating it.

And you're the one who just brought up pity in relation to your posts, not me.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No need to. As you’re fond of saying, it’s common knowledge.

Now let’s see a real pic of you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No need to. As you’re fond of saying, it’s common knowledge.

Now let’s see a real pic of you.

Oh fuck! Don't bring that up.

You're in for it Blurt. The fucking moron will start accusing you of being a tranny bunny rabbit, then the stupid guck will start demanding photos of you; EVEN THOUGH HE'S NEVER POSTED ANY REAL PICTURES. Nor has the clown ever posted a Vocaroo but yet wants everyone else to "prove" who they are, all the while being the biggest fraud out here.

The dude is truly that fucking retarded.