Pimp the Gay Mug- Aryan edition

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
X, post a pic!

A bit busy, I will later ... now that I know I am the most hammsomest (: was a bit worried about aryan, he was a dark horse but after seeing that .. lol I bet his name is Alfie, he looks like an Alfie

Kidding aside he's def a great sport ... makes me like 'em moaerR
Busy doing what? Trying to find a place dark enough to take a selfie so we can see the shadow of your weasle head?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Whoever made that burger flipper pic is a god damned genius haha

Well thank you, I thought I did pretty good with that one lol.

53748caafe0831e9583cd179e5db815aa98abcf6.jpg

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
It has been quiet a while since I've seen someone punch themselves in the face quiet as hard as this fiasco.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mongtini is truly something else. The guy gets humiliated without fail every single time he shows his bloated, multi-chinned, Freddy Mercury-looking dish on here, but still returns after a brief hiatus with the exact same routine, only for the same thing to happen.

It's as though the poor twat is stuck in a loop or something, either that or he secretly enjoys being made to look like a horse's ass.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Mongtini is truly something else. The guy gets humiliated without fail every single time he shows his bloated, multi-chinned, Freddy Mercury-looking dish on here, but still returns after a brief hiatus with the exact same routine, only for the same thing to happen.

It's as though the poor twat is stuck in a loop or something, either that or he secretly enjoys being made to look like a horse's ass.

Believe it or not I've ben around long enough to remember when Martini was actually fun.

It's equal parts sad and amusing.

lulz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've only seen him on here and SG, and he was just as bad on Flea's forum...

He reminds me of a sleazy uncle with a greasy comb over who gets embarrassingly shitfaced at parties and flirts with all the young chicks, mistakenly believing he has a chance with them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I've only seen him on here and SG, and he was just as bad on Flea's forum...

He reminds me of a sleazy uncle with a greasy comb over who gets embarrassingly shitfaced at parties and flirts with all the young chicks, mistakenly believing he has a chance with them.
Flea vouches for him, and I think that’s a little disturbing. It was Flea that asked @Bastard Factory on his behalf to trial him as a moderator of sorts and drum up some membership. The only thing the sleazy cunt did was use the position to try and demoralise Dove yet again. This ship needs to scrub the decks.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X, post a pic!

A bit busy, I will later ... now that I know I am the most hammsomest (: was a bit worried about aryan, he was a dark horse but after seeing that .. lol I bet his name is Alfie, he looks like an Alfie

Busy doing what? Trying to find a place dark enough to take a selfie so we can see the shadow of your weasle head?

ha ha I seen yooO ..look as though you took a clomp of nigger dick to the face ... :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
X, post a pic!

ha ha I seen yooO ..look as though you took a clomp of nigger dick to the face ... :LOL3:
Get a job you bum_fuck!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
X is content with the $20 a day he makes begging in his local town centre.

thirty
We don’t want to know how thirsty you are you degenerate fucking faggot!

S'maddy angry tho' ???

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
No laddy...just tired of you leftist whelps trying to identify on Bastard Factory. It’s elementary really.

that wat ?? you're a fa FA FAGGOT ??
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...only happy thoughts now.