Pimp the Gay Mug- Aryan edition

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The apps they have out for editing/graphics are amazing. What might take me an hour to do on PS.. someone can do with a click on an app. The only downfall of app edits are they become cookie-cutter.. meaning a user can only select what the app provides... When I photoshop in request groups I know right away what are app edits and what are not! The reface and AI apps are amazing and I would never be able to replicate it.. def a class of their own.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The apps they have out for editing/graphics are amazing. What might take me an hour to do on PS.. someone can do with a click on an app. The only downfall of app edits are they become cookie-cutter.. meaning a user can only select what the app provides... When I photoshop in request groups I know right away what are app edits and what are not! The reface and AI apps are amazing and I would never be able to replicate it.. def a class of their own.
GIMP is hands down the best photoshopping tool ever on account of its support base.

Its masking plug in is the best. Any plug in that can que some random person in the background a photo and mask an entire movie flawlessly with that same photo is a powerful tool.

It’s rendering times are horrible, even for a 30 second gif, but the guy who created that is an obvious genius

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
GIMP is hands down the best photoshopping tool ever on account of its support base.

Its masking plug in is the best. Any plug in that can que some random person in the background a photo and mask an entire movie flawlessly with that same photo is a powerful tool.

It’s rendering times are horrible, even for a 30 second gif, but the guy who created that is an obvious genius
Yep... I used to use it along with Corel PaintShop pro. ... both great programs for free. I upgraded about a year ago to PS.. I get Lightroom and Photoshop CC for 10 bucks a month.. Cheapest hobby I have lol :) I've tried many graphics programs and hands down Photoshop is the best, but they have made it so you can NEVER own the program.. Monthly fees only. Like Gimp, they have endless tutorials on youtube.....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Yep... I used to use it along with Corel PaintShop pro. ... both great programs for free. I upgraded about a year ago to PS.. I get Lightroom and Photoshop CC for 10 bucks a month.. Cheapest hobby I have lol :) I've tried many graphics programs and hands down Photoshop is the best, but they have made it so you can NEVER own the program.. Monthly fees only. Like Gimp, they have endless tutorials on youtube.....
I never got into PS.

Caskur is remarkable with it, Cassandra was remarkable with it. I got GIMP dropped on me by Yellowbeard who was a great chopper but was cutting edge back in the day making gifs. GIMP is nowhere near as clean as PS and because of it your chops are going to look rough around the edges even if you blow that shit up and buff, but making gifs is ten times easier then using PS.

Caskur has made some chops that to this day still look like actual photos. That’s skill. Reface might be a step down in quality if she used it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to be into troll edits, but not so much anymore.. I've softened up through the years. I mainly do portrait work, pet and people memorials.. background changes.. stuff like that. Boring shit, but it makes people happy... :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mongtini is such a creepy kiddi-sniffer.

He slimes and slithers around all the sites where teens and pre-teens hangout.
what adult spends most of their day playing video games for kids?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Mongtini is such a creepy kiddi-sniffer.

He slimes and slithers around all the sites where teens and pre-teens hangout.
what adult spends most of their day playing video games for kids?
All video games are for kids.

And adults.

How old is Dr. Disrespect? The biggest streamer on YouTube?

He plays FN

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You like pre-teen Asian boys.

Is English not your first language?
So the guy who’s banged a couple of broads from these forums suddenly likes pre-teen Asian boys?

Give your fucking head a shake. I’m not gay like you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You like pre-teen Asian boys.

Is English not your first language?
So the guy who’s banged a couple of broads from these forums suddenly likes pre-teen Asian boys?

Give your fucking head a shake. I’m not gay like you.

Well, Flynn is a dewd, sorry to break the news to you at this late stage and "she" denies all knowledge of the sordid encounter.

As for Dove, you do realise that romantic opportunities for fat, 50 yr old broke dewds such as yourself don't come along very often and you should be grateful that a female like her even acknowledged you?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yet, there’s no actual proof you don’t suck cocks as a hobby.

Is that your angle? Are you butthurt be cuz I play videah games and you think it’s trivial next to getting a nice big dong down your throat?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you reeeeeaaaalllllly this desperate to cling onto your self proclaimed "internetz superstar" status and deny being verbally bitch slapped to within an inch of your e-life (again) by your inherent, Aryan superior?

Just slither away back to your shit-stained mattress, you'll be thankful for it in the longrun.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Are you reeeeeaaaalllllly this desperate to cling onto your self proclaimed "internetz superstar" status and deny being verbally bitch slapped to within an inch of your e-life (again) by your inherent, Aryan superior?

Just slither away back to your shit-stained mattress, you'll be thankful for it in the longrun.
So being a nahhzi is code cover for being gay?

Sorry, chump, but you got dragged by one post and have been spamming ever since. You tried once and then got dragged again.

How many copies of that book do you own that @Admin posted?