Pissed that HBO canceled Perry Mason

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, Raymond Burr was not a very nice man. Burr fabricated a tragic past for himself as a grieving husband and father. He claimed to have been twice widowed – he said his first wife had died in a plane crash, and his second marriage had ended with his wife's early death from cancer. And there was also a dead son – 10-year-old Michael, who lost his battle with leukemia. Neither of the wives nor Michael ever existed.

He said it to deflect rumors of his homosexuality.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Add that to the egregious cancellations of Rome, Carnival, and Enlightened. Fuck off, HBO.

And Prime's cancellation of Patriot.

WTF, people?
You can get old Perry Masons on FreeVee for free. I think they have a whole stream dedicated.

Agree about Rome. That show was awesome. The dude that play Titus Pollo just died. Poor guy.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can get old Perry Masons on FreeVee for free. I think they have a whole stream dedicated.

Agree about Rome. That show was awesome. The dude that play Titus Pollo just died. Poor guy.
Yeah. Too bad. He was hot.

The old Perry Masons? No, thanks.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why pay for these classics I know if your lazy it could be for the convience, just use a streaming app that allows real debrid or all debrid which allows you to hunt out torrent streams and add them to be streamed thru your own player..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, Raymond Burr was not a very nice man. Burr fabricated a tragic past for himself as a grieving husband and father. He claimed to have been twice widowed – he said his first wife had died in a plane crash, and his second marriage had ended with his wife's early death from cancer. And there was also a dead son – 10-year-old Michael, who lost his battle with leukemia. Neither of the wives nor Michael ever existed.

He said it to deflect rumors of his homosexuality.
He's not involved in HBO's Perry Mason, fortunately.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rome was a good series (even if not historic) but it just cost them to much to produce. I didn't even know they did a Perry Masion remake.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Add that to the egregious cancellations of Rome, Carnival, and Enlightened. Fuck off, HBO.

And Prime's cancellation of Patriot.

WTF, people?
Isnt just terrible that they didn't check in with you first and obtain approval before making all programming and business decisions?

the fuckers... I swear