Last of Us - HBO

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks pretty cool. I've played the games, maybe the movie will be as good.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I forgot this was coming on and missed the first half... set the DVR to record the series and I'll catch up with the first episode later today. What I saw looked pretty good though.

Nice to see Oberyn and Lyanna in the same show again! LoL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I haven't seen the other two but I am watching The Last Of Us...

It struck me after the latest episode that it is playing out much like a video game (never played the one on which it's based but it's a familiar formula): the two main characters meet people, share a quest, then the secondary characters get killed and the mains move on to the next quest/storyline. Not a complaint though; both of the mains are GoT alumni and fun to watch. The creature effects are impressive as well.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't seen the other two but I am watching The Last Of Us...

It struck me after the latest episode that it is playing out much like a video game (never played the one on which it's based but it's a familiar formula): the two main characters meet people, share a quest, then the secondary characters get killed and the mains move on to the next quest/storyline. Not a complaint though; both of the mains are GoT alumni and fun to watch. The creature effects are impressive as well.
Well with 5 more episodes well see how well your theory holds up, just been checking for release dates, on a sunday is the answer